Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Turns out Covid Vaccine was not tested. Phizer lied.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
At & from the beginning that's all I've been asking, why does the vaccine work?
It stimulates the immune system. Different vaccines work in different ways, but they all do that.

Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use genetically engineered messenger RNA (mRNA). Coronaviruses have a spikelike structure on their surface called an S protein. COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give your cells instructions for how to make a harmless piece of an S protein. After vaccination, your muscle cells begin making the S protein pieces and displaying them on cell surfaces. The immune system recognizes the protein and begins building an immune response and making antibodies. After delivering instructions, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept.

The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a vector vaccine. In this type of vaccine, genetic material from the COVID-19 virus is placed in a different kind of weakened live virus, such as an adenovirus. When the weakened virus (viral vector) gets into your cells, it delivers genetic material from the COVID-19 virus that gives your cells instructions to make copies of the S protein. Once your cells display the S proteins on their surfaces, your immune system responds by creating antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you become infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, the antibodies will fight the virus.

Viral vector COVID-19 vaccines can't cause you to become infected with the COVID-19 virus or the viral vector virus. Also, the genetic material that's delivered doesn't become part of your DNA.

The Novavax COVID-19, adjuvanted vaccine is a protein subunit vaccine. These vaccines include only the parts (proteins) of a virus that best stimulate your immune system. The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine contains harmless S proteins. It also has an ingredient called an adjuvant that helps with your immune system response. Once your immune system recognizes the S proteins, this vaccine creates antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, the antibodies will fight the virus.

That's why we see that vaccinated people are less likely to be infected with the virus, and are much less likely to be seriously ill or die from the virus.

How can we have so much confidence in it?

Millions of people have been vaccinated and vaccinated people are less likely to be infected and much less likely to become seriously ill or to die from the virus.
Sept. 10 (UPI) -- People fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are more than 10 times less likely to be hospitalized following infection and more than 10 times less likely to die as a result compared to those who are unvaccinated

One odd result is this:

People Vaccinated Against COVID Less Likely to Die from Any Cause: Study

This is an illustration of a point that Free made; "correlation is not causation." COVID-19 vaccination doesn't protect you from car crashes, risky sex, and many other hazards. I suspect the correlation is because people who rationally avoided risky behavior with regard to COVID-19, tend to also avoid risky behavior generally. This suggests that some of the great difference in survival rates might be due to things like healthy lifestyles, masking, social distancing, and the like.

Which one? So far, as you see, you've debunked several of your own claims by not reading your links carefully. Pick one and we'll see. What do you have?

You look for yourself, I'm not repeating myself
Ironically, you just did, immediately after you wrote that. In the next message...
You know which ones
If you do find one that you're confident enough to put it up by itself for discussion, let me know. Or if there isn't one, we'll just move on. Up to you.

If you do find one that you're confident enough to put it up by itself for discussion, let me know. Or if there isn't one, we'll just move on. Up to you.

I'm done playing your games,
I don't blame you for not bringing them up. As you see, they aren't very good for your argument. Some of them even contradicted your argument. If you ever do find one that you think is defensible, let us know. Otherwise, we'll just note your forfeit and move on.

This is an illustration of a point that Free made; "correlation is not causation." COVID-19 vaccination doesn't protect you from car crashes, risky sex, and many other hazards.
I already addressed that about 23 posts ago. You can re read it yourself on page 20

I don't blame you for not bringing them up. As you see, they aren't very good for your argument. Some of them even contradicted your argument. If you ever do find one that you think is defensible, let us know. Otherwise, we'll just note your forfeit and move on.
Everyone with half the attention span of a goldfish can see your discrepancies and lack to attention to detail. As you admitted you only go for the low hanging fruit, point is there is no more low hanging fruit or else you would address it. And you asked me to bring it up twice before and I did and you repeated your bulverism and misrepresentations.

And if you would use your God-given eyes and look you would see I never made an argument, only a question that I was requested to back up the validity on why I asked it. You can look through pages 7-11 and see the proof that apparently damages your pride and haughty position. You're free to forfeit if you're not ready to humble yourself and take me head on, (and copying you're opponent isn't very smart strategy because it shows you have no backbone of your own).

Everyone with half the attention span of a goldfish can see your discrepancies and lack to attention to detail.
And yet you repeatedly declined to support your claims. Do you think no one noticed? Even the videos you posted, often contradicted your claims. Would you like me to show you again?

I get it; you're embarrassed by the way this worked out for you, and so now you've dropped those claims and are whinging about the evil Barbarian. And so it ends in a meltdown. Let's go over the facts one more time.

Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use genetically engineered messenger RNA (mRNA). Coronaviruses have a spikelike structure on their surface called an S protein. COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give your cells instructions for how to make a harmless piece of an S protein. After vaccination, your muscle cells begin making the S protein pieces and displaying them on cell surfaces. The immune system recognizes the protein and begins building an immune response and making antibodies. After delivering instructions, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept.

The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a vector vaccine. In this type of vaccine, genetic material from the COVID-19 virus is placed in a different kind of weakened live virus, such as an adenovirus. When the weakened virus (viral vector) gets into your cells, it delivers genetic material from the COVID-19 virus that gives your cells instructions to make copies of the S protein. Once your cells display the S proteins on their surfaces, your immune system responds by creating antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you become infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, the antibodies will fight the virus.

Viral vector COVID-19 vaccines can't cause you to become infected with the COVID-19 virus or the viral vector virus. Also, the genetic material that's delivered doesn't become part of your DNA.

The Novavax COVID-19, adjuvanted vaccine is a protein subunit vaccine. These vaccines include only the parts (proteins) of a virus that best stimulate your immune system. The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine contains harmless S proteins. It also has an ingredient called an adjuvant that helps with your immune system response. Once your immune system recognizes the S proteins, this vaccine creates antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, the antibodies will fight the virus.

www.mayoclinic.org

Get the facts about COVID-19 vaccines

Find out about the COVID-19 vaccines, the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination and the possible side effects.

www.mayoclinic.org
www.mayoclinic.org

And yet you repeatedly declined to support your claims. Do you think no one noticed? Even the videos you posted, often contradicted your claims. Would you like me to show you again?
I see you came back and still are using the same futile tactics. All you said here there is not a cents worth of validity in it, how do I know? No evidence. You got overwhelmed by the unexpected weight of evidence against you and copped out and are now spewing untruths (which isn't too Christ-like). As if do your due diligence everyone can see I provided an abundance of evidence and you just made thoughtless claims about how I didn't support them and contradicted myself. And you haven't proven a single one of those statements.

I get it you didn't want it to appear as if you fumbled simple critical deductive reasoning interrogation & proceeded with egregious elementary tactics while pretended the overwhelming evidence didn't exist to assume a false illusion sense of victory, here I am the the "don't-know-what-he's-talking-about" Soldiers.

However if that's not true, and I'm truly wrong, prove me wrong and counter everything I've said otherwise others may view you to be respectfully but willfully incompetent in discourse.

(Ignored the irrelevant copy & pasted text)

Last edited:
I see you came back and still are using the same futile tactics.
(Translation: "The Evil Barbarian is resorting to facts, again.")
All you said here there is not a cents worth of validity in it, how do I know?
Because you've been indoctrinated to distrust evidence and facts. You're following your conditioning like a good little sheeple.

You got blindsided by the evidence and data from real physicians and scientists against you and copped out and you're now spewing all sorts of excuses. I can believe you or the data from the physicians and scientists at the Mayo Clinic and many other hospitals. Really isn't much of a choice, is it?

From a deniers own link:
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and free. Get answers to frequently asked questions and bust myths about vaccines.

Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines: findings
from real world studies
Community-based studies in five countries show consistent strong benefits from early rollouts
of COVID-19 vaccines

Conclusions
We can draw important conclusions from thesenon-randomised studies of vaccine effectiveness. Most importantly, the currently available COVID-19 vaccines appear to be very effective in preventing severe complications and deaths from COVID-19 in adults of all ages. Recent real world studies confirm that substantial protection extends to the Delta variant
of SARS-CoV-2, although this requires two vaccine doses.

I get how badly you want the reality to be different than it is. Try to find a way to live with the reality we have.

(Translation: "The Evil Barbarian is resorting to facts, again.")

Because you've been indoctrinated to distrust evidence and facts. You're following your conditioning like a good little sheeple.

You got blindsided by the evidence and data from real physicians and scientists against you and copped out and you're now spewing all sorts of excuses. I can believe you or the data from the physicians and scientists at the Mayo Clinic and many other hospitals. Really isn't much of a choice, is it?

From a deniers own link:
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and free. Get answers to frequently asked questions and bust myths about vaccines.

Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines: findings
from real world studies
Community-based studies in five countries show consistent strong benefits from early rollouts
of COVID-19 vaccines

Conclusions
We can draw important conclusions from thesenon-randomised studies of vaccine effectiveness. Most importantly, the currently available COVID-19 vaccines appear to be very effective in preventing severe complications and deaths from COVID-19 in adults of all ages. Recent real world studies confirm that substantial protection extends to the Delta variant
of SARS-CoV-2, although this requires two vaccine doses.

I get how badly you want the reality to be different than it is. Try to find a way to live with the reality we have.
It's just sad how deeply your in err in to the near-inescapable hole of political pundancy. You copy and paste irrelevancy constantly, you believe you are so high & mighty but you have zero spine to lift up youself. You apparently cannot even keep up with your opponent because that link wasn't mines, although I did take on from the Mayo Clinic.

Please just stop embarrassing yourself and making excuses and baseless claims, it's so prominent in this discourse that it's almost hilarious. Satan easily encaptivated you with the illusion of inerrancy, but you cannot even handle a few simple questions lol!!! I mean I don't get your tactics (I meant what I meant not your erroneous "translation), like I ask a question, you want proof to why I'm asking it, I provide an overwhelming amount off proof, and you pretend I didn't and assume victory. It's like a soldier fatally wounded and pretending the wound was never inflicted. How hilarious the site must be, pretending your dead argument is still alive because you cannot accept you failure to adequately represent your side and use the two ears God gave you to see I asked questions from an audience view. But I forgot, no one can question the liberal left and all it's fascism. You failed to address me in the White Supremacist thread, and now here!

When you're ready to address your fallacies, I'll be right here :) at least when I provided Free with the information he requested, links to the website domains, I gave it to him and although he didn't want to address the facts I presented, he held his peace with dignity. Why don't you follow suit?

Vaccine not so safe
Vaccine not known to be so effective

It's just sad how deeply your in err in to the near-inescapable hole of political pundancy.
That's the start of your problem. For you, it's a political issue. It's actually a medical and public-health issue. That confusion alone is causing you all sorts of problems.
You copy and paste irrelevancy constantly
(conspiracy fheorists regard facts the way a vampire regards a crucifix)
you believe you are so high & mighty
I'm just looking at the evidence. You could too, if you were strong enough to set your programming aside.

I don't get your tactics
(Translation: "The Evil Barbarian is resorting to facts, again.") Scientist, you know. We're funny, that way.
You apparently cannot even keep up with your opponent because that link wasn't mines
Didn't say it was. Just pointing out that even denier websites occasionally slip up and report facts.
But I forgot, no one can question the liberal left and all it's fascism.
You're still operating on the delusion that this is a political issue. Lots of sane right-wingers supported the vaccinations. Even some not-so-sane ones. Donald Trump, for example, was a supporter of vaccinations.
You failed to address me in the White Supremacist thread, and now here!
Hmm... I thought I refuted white supremacy pretty well. But if you think I missed something, I'd be willing to show you why it's a foolish belief.
Your own link admits that this side effect is rare:
Now, Wednesday’s news that U.S. experts concluded there is a “likely association” between rare cases of heart inflammation and mRNA vaccines has finally presented the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots with a dose of adversity. The FDA said it will move quickly to require the companies to add a label warning that young adults and adolescents are susceptible to the side effect.

“In a study of 2.8 million participants in a military health system who received the vaccine, there were 23 confirmed cases of myocarditis attributable to the vaccination. Therefore, the risk of myocarditis is about 1 out of 100,000 vaccines administered.”

Most people who develop myocarditis after getting a COVID-19 vaccine have a mild case that resolves quickly without any lasting side effects. In fact, about 95% of myocarditis cases in adults were found to be mild and resolved within a reasonable amount of time.

And as you learned earlier, people who are infected with COVID-19 are at a much higher rate of myocarditis:

These rates have skyrocketed since March 2020 with approximately146 cases for every 100,000 people, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Men, older adults over the age of 50, and kids aged 16 and under have the highest rates of risk.

Simply put, COVID-19 can result in dangerous and lasting heart damage and that is triggering much higher rates of myocarditis than are normally found in a typical population.

Your approach is like chugging a fifth of whiskey before driving, because sober drivers sometimes have auto accidents.

You were suckered on that one. The vaccine was designed to keep the vaccinated person from becoming seriously ill or dying from the virus. Pfizer was not aware at the time of the roll-out how effective it was at preventing transmission of the virus if the vaccinated person should become infected:

"Yes, it is true that vaccinated individuals can also be infected by and spread SARS-CoV-2 to others," Shweta Bansal, an associate professor of biology at Georgetown University, said in an email. "However, the evidence is crystal clear that risk of transmission for a vaccinated individual is significantly lower than for an unvaccinated individual."

Bansal pointed to data from the United Kingdom, which shows the COVID-19 vaccines reduce the chances of getting infected by 50%-75%. A preprint study, also conducted in the U.K., found that two doses of the Pfizer vaccine are 80% effective against preventing all infections with the delta coronavirus variant.

You're the victim of these hoaxes only as long as you believe them without checking for yourself.

That's the start of your problem. For you, it's a political issue. It's actually a medical and public-health issue. That confusion alone is causing you all sorts of problems.
No very political indeed and if you want to go into that conversation we can, as Ben Shapiro said "Doctors need to stop
allowing politics to get in the way of their science.
I'm just looking at the evidence. You could too, if you were strong enough to set your programming aside.
And you can find in on page 9. NEXT
(Translation: "The Evil Barbarian is resorting to facts, again.") Scientist, you know. We're funny, that way.
Funny and love their own delusions. You probably meant mad scientists. And I think you're translator is broken.
Didn't say it was. Just pointing out that even denier websites occasionally slip up and report facts.
Irrelevant, NEXT
You're still operating on the delusion that this is a political issue. Lots of sane right-wingers supported the vaccinations. Even some not-so-sane ones. Donald Trump, for example, was a supporter of vaccinations.
And i never spoke from a position of pro or anti. You're operating out of the delusion of me being anti-vax when all I did was ask Free some questions, and apparently since you can't handle being questioned you responded in the classic marxist way :)
Hmm... I thought I refuted white supremacy pretty well. But if you think I missed something, I'd be willing to show you why it's a foolish belief.
Key words "I thought". Everyone saw you back out when I was using Scripture to silence you personal opinions about the LGBT issue.
And that would be a refutation if my argument were that it wasn't. Poorly written response.
Your approach is like chugging a fifth of whiskey before driving, because sober drivers sometimes have auto accidents.
That was random. Gotta do better than that now.
Pfizer was not aware at the time of the roll-out how effective it was at preventing transmission of the virus if the vaccinated person should become infected
Exactly why I asked Free what I asked in the first place, thanks for backing me up :). See even the "inerrant" ones slip up and become human again.
You're the victim of these hoaxes only as long as you believe them without checking for yourself.
This claim is so poor it needed a gofundme to buy a snicker at the 99 cents store.

Try again good sir :)

No very political indeed
"To a Marxist, everything is political." Winston Churchill.
But no, this is a medical/scientific issue. Because you can't shed your political fixations, it constantly trips you up.
Ben Shapiro said "Doctors need to stop
allowing politics to get in the way of their science.
Well, let's see how consistent Ben is about that stuff. In 2015...
The point of mandatory vaccinations is not merely to protect those who are vaccinated. When it comes to measles, mumps and rubella, for example, children cannot be vaccinated until 1 year of age. The only way to prevent them from getting diseases is to ensure that those who surround them do not have those diseases. The same is true for children with diseases like leukemia, as well as pregnant women. Herd immunity is designed to protect third parties.
But Americans have short memories and enormous confidence in junk science. Parents will ignore vaccinations but ensure that their kids are stocked up with the latest homeopathic remedies, Kabbalah bracelets and crystals. St. John's wort, red string and crystals all existed before 1962. They didn't stop the measles. Vaccination did...When it comes to measles and mumps and rubella and polio, your right to be free of vaccination -- and your right to be a dope with the health of your child because you believe Jenny McCarthy's idiocy -- ends where my child's right to live begins.
- Ben Shapiro

Then, when COVID-19 hit, Ol' Ben did a quick 180, and complied with the party line after that. He's apparently having a hard time figuring out which position is politically-correct enough for him. Why would you listen to a loser who puts politics above the science and medicine?
And i never spoke from a position of pro or anti. You're operating out of the delusion of me being anti-vax when all I did was ask Free some questions
You kinda tipped us off by parroting those anti-vaxxer hoaxes.

(says I didn't refute his support of white supremacy)

Key words "I thought". Everyone saw you back out when I was using Scripture to silence you personal opinions about the LGBT issue.
You seem to be having some trouble staying on any topic. As I said, if you think I haven't adequately refuted white supremacist ideas, feel free to present any argument you gave us that I didn't refute. (LGBT isn't about races, BTW)

Regarding the fact that myocarditis, while more common in the unvaccinated, rarely happens to vaccinated people as well:
Soldiers said:
Vaccine not so safe
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma...ammation-pfizer-bnt-moderna-covid-19-vaccines

From that link:
Now, Wednesday’s news that U.S. experts concluded there is a “likely association” between rare cases of heart inflammation and mRNA vaccines has finally presented the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna shots with a dose of adversity. The FDA said it will move quickly to require the companies to add a label warning that young adults and adolescents are susceptible to the side effect.
https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/fda-says-label-warning-coming-for-heart-inflammation-pfizer-bnt-moderna-covid-19-vaccines
And that would be a refutation if my argument were that it wasn't.
You should probably read the stuff you link here. Then you wouldn't be having to backtrack like that. I quoted exactly what it said. Anyone can go and see for themselves.

The vaccine was designed to keep the vaccinated person from becoming seriously ill or dying from the virus. Pfizer was not aware at the time of the roll-out how effective it was at preventing transmission of the virus if the vaccinated person should become infected:

"Yes, it is true that vaccinated individuals can also be infected by and spread SARS-CoV-2 to others," Shweta Bansal, an associate professor of biology at Georgetown University, said in an email. "However, the evidence is crystal clear that risk of transmission for a vaccinated individual is significantly lower than for an unvaccinated individual."

Bansal pointed to data from the United Kingdom, which shows the COVID-19 vaccines reduce the chances of getting infected by 50%-75%. A preprint study, also conducted in the U.K., found that two doses of the Pfizer vaccine are 80% effective against preventing all infections with the delta coronavirus variant.

Exactly why I asked Free what I asked in the first place
I'm not sure why you're upset that the vaccine turned out to be even safer than originally thought. Seems like a good thing to me that in addition to protecting the vaccinated person, it also provides a measure of protection for others. What about that bothers you?

This claim is so poor it needed a gofundme to buy a snicker at the 99 cents store.
For example, if you bothered to read the links you put up here, you wouldn't have stumbled so badly.

Apparently you don't know how to properly use the reply function or your just a copy & paster that's why your thesis keeps switching everytime your baselessness keeps getting exposed.
"To a Marxist, everything is political." Winston Churchill.
Funny thing is that would be effective if you knew what marxist meant. "Marxism is a left-wing to far-left method of socioeconomic analysis that uses a materialist interpretation of historical development, better known as historical materialism, to understand class relations and social conflict and a dialectical perspective to view social transformation."
You apparently are out of ammo and just gushing out nonsense.
You kinda tipped us off by parroting those anti-vaxxer hoaxes.
What are you Legion now? Who's this us? You're all on your own here buddy your comrad tapped out long time ago you should follow suit. Especially for a person who admitted their only going for the weakest parts of their opponents argument because they know they cannot do any better than that.

And btw, only Jesus has the ability to claim something and it be true your personal opinions aren't valid here. And your "anti-vaxxer hoaxes" claim is so bogus because your own post refutes that.
I'd be willing to show you why it's a foolish belief.
You were arguing for the pro-homosexaul stance because I said to Tenchi I believe, "the homosexual kingdom will not st
and", then you tapped out and Milk Drops continued your dropped banner.
50%-75%. A preprint study, also conducted in the U.K., found that two doses of the Pfizer vaccine are 80% effective against preventing all infections with the delta coronavirus variant.
When will you disinformationists get your percentages right. I thought they were 90% effective: "
'Real world' study by CDC shows Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were 90% effective." - STATS News
You should probably read the stuff you link here. Then you wouldn't be having to backtrack like that. I quoted exactly what it said. Anyone can go and see for themselves.
You keep missing aim, and you think I don't see you reeling back in from you're straw man fallacies just subtly enough so you won't face the embarrassment of your elementary tactics (meaning elementary tactics). Just use some common sense, you're still going back and forth and still haven't answer my questions. Fascists can't even answer questions these days but get ticked off because they don't want to be questioned as you admitted.
What about that bothers you?
Nothing, but I forgot I cannot asks fascists questions you're demeaner in this entire thread is only proving my point on why not to trust matrix-indoctrinated fellows like you. Anyone who questions what is culturally acceptable is going to be shot down. A political issue can divide even the body of Christ, that's a problem. Now my turn, what is you're point in continuing this discourse?
For example, if you bothered to read the links you put up here, you wouldn't have stumbled so badly.
Another poorly written sentence, time was actually wasted to type this, NEXT

And your accusation about Ben fails to have any evidence for his so called "loser" title. Sounds like the same liberal atheists that attacked him.

When you're ready to have a man to man rational conversation, rethink your logic and come back, so far these arguments are elementary works.

Please tone things down. Further violations of the ToS will result in being banned from this discussion.

Apparently you don't know how to properly use the reply function or your just a copy & paster that's why your thesis keeps switching everytime your baselessness keeps getting exposed.
You seem to be out of arguments, and you're just venting now. As you have seen, all those stories you were told, turned out to be false.
Funny thing is that would be effective if you knew what marxist meant.
It's capitalized (ironic, um?) If you knew what it meant, you'd know that. You and Marxists see everything as political. But this is a medical/scientific issue and political correctness really means nothing at all. Sorry about that.

50%-75%. A preprint study, also conducted in the U.K., found that two doses of the Pfizer vaccine are 80% effective against preventing all infections with the delta coronavirus variant.

When will you disinformationists get your percentages right. I thought they were 90% effective: "
Depends on the population and the variant. Thought you knew that. I realize you're frustrated and this hasn't gone very well for you. Instead of getting angry and verbally abusive, why not learn a little about the issue and try to frame a cogent argument based on facts?

Wouldn't hurt to try.

Another thing about the vaccines they didn't keep people from getting Covid like it was first told. Trump is the one who got Operation Warpspeed started.

Another thing about the vaccines they didn't keep people from getting Covid like it was first told.
Actually, the point of a vaccine is to prevent serious illness or death. It just happens that the Pfizer vaccine is also pretty good at preventing infection entirely. That's a good side effect.

Trump is the one who got Operation Warpspeed started.
Yeah, give him credit for putting some urgency into the process.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back