Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

UFOs and Government cover up

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I heart unprovable, conspiratorial UFO urban legends. They're so much fun!!!!!!!!!!

Lee100 said:
Is every body asleep here, is any one in touch with reality. The reality is that this is no joke.
To say you don’t believe in aliens is the same as saying that you don’t believe in demons either. They are the same entity only in different forms.

Of course, I believe in "demons" or evil spirits, and they are the aliens that people supposedly see. Satan can also give people illusions and make them think they see space ships, and even make them believe that they were taken aboard a ship and experimented on by aliens. :biglaugh

Lee100 and can paralyze you with there mind, this is evident in almost all abduction cases

This is highly likely due to "sleep paralysis". A condition in which you have a few moments between awake and sleep in which you are fairly cognitive of your surroundings, yet are unable to move because your brain is still "disconnected" from your motor functions. These are sometimes accompanied by sensory hallucinations.

Some sufferers see things, hear things, taste things,feel things, or even smell things.

I promise you from first hand experience, when if you have one of these episodes and are unaware of what "sleep paralysis" is, it can be very freighting and cause your imagination to run wild.

I was 14 when it first happened to me, and being an avid X-Files fan, thought I was being abducted by aliens while it was happening :).

VaultZero4Me said:
Lee100 and can paralyze you with there mind, this is evident in almost all abduction cases

This is highly likely due to "sleep paralysis". A condition in which you have a few moments between awake and sleep in which you are fairly cognitive of your surroundings, yet are unable to move because your brain is still "disconnected" from your motor functions. These are sometimes accompanied by sensory hallucinations.

Some sufferers see things, hear things, taste things,feel things, or even smell things.

I promise you from first hand experience, when if you have one of these episodes and are unaware of what "sleep paralysis" is, it can be very freighting and cause your imagination to run wild.

I was 14 when it first happened to me, and being an avid X-Files fan, thought I was being abducted by aliens while it was happening :).

I completely forgot about that. I have an exgirlfriend who used to suffer from those. She was a hippie wannabe and believed they were some spiritual experience. I found out what they really were but I also found out nothing was going to change that girls mind.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back