Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Vero beach making history

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's going to be fascinating to see how the dig proceeds, and what can be gleaned from the remains.

I look forward to following the progress!

It's going to be fascinating to see how the dig proceeds, and what can be gleaned from the remains.

I look forward to following the progress!
I was at the location on the last workday before Christmas .the temp pole has a meter but now white tent as shown.this is on the library route.it also on my paper route.so when they start digging I I will post.I wish I had the time to Asist they don't mind helpers.please also see my route pic thread.I went out to photo that a few hours ago

I was at the location on the last workday before Christmas .the temp pole has a meter but now white tent as shown.this is on the library route.it also on my paper route.so when they start digging I I will post.I wish I had the time to Asist they don't mind helpers.please also see my route pic thread.I went out to photo that a few hours ago

Many archaeologists appreciate volunteer helpers, even if it's for only a couple hours at a time.

You're in the fortunate position to see the progress. Hopefully, you'll take lots of pictures (if possible) !

Many archaeologists appreciate volunteer helpers, even if it's for only a couple hours at a time.

You're in the fortunate position to see the progress. Hopefully, you'll take lots of pictures (if possible) !
I can but they dig under that tent.it's fences off.I no longer have this route.

Some degree of privacy and security keeps the artifacts/fossils from being pilfered.

I wonder how often information will be shared with the press?

Some degree of privacy and security keeps the artifacts/fossils from being pilfered.

I wonder how often information will be shared with the press?
Locally.inside vero.read the article again randy old is a city council person.he will make sure others know.he drove this to come back.

The rotunda is a fine spot for displaying the fossils and information about what's been found. Quite a community plus!

Apparently, they've isolated a bit of human DNA. This is important to see what relationships the Pleistocene Floridians might have with more recent inhabitants like Amerind, Na-Dene, or Inuit.

Dna? From the vero man?@AirDancer the image shows the location of the display.just south of the canal are two red colored Mediterranean revival edifice.the southern most one is 1801 27th st

Scientists are able to pull DNA from fossils more and more. It shouldn't be long - if it hasn't already happened! - before work on Neaderthal DNA will be completed. It's amazing the progress that's being made.

Wonder what might be buried beneath some of the structures in the area of the canal

There has to be a reason for the archaeological team to return to Vero man beyond artificats/grave goods. It's already been established that trading amongst the various tribes and elsewhere had a long history. Since somebody is paying good money for the team to be there, I'm wondering what else they've found.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back