Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Very CREEPY Vaccine Video

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Here is a quote from Henry Kissinger from 2009 in his speech to the World Health Organization.

2078E81E-A24F-438E-8A5C-0675E943E540.jpeg

“Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it’s game over. They will accept anything”.

“We can genetically modify children and sterilize them”

“We thin out the herd and the herd pays us for extermination services”

What a charming individual Henry Kissinger was, LoL.

I'm well familiar with the globalist agenda and have been for over 25 years, but where did you find that quote? That's the creepiest thing posted in this thread yet.

2495883024da02fd5bd211b6e1b1162a.jpg

Reactions: JLB
What a charming individual Henry Kissinger was, LoL.

Correction. It appears Henry Kissinger is still currently alive (98 years old). I suppose that means there's still time to pray for his soul. I'm guessing the Devil has totally and completely deluded him into thinking there is no judgment...

What a horrifying eternity that man faces if he does not repent. Truly sad.

Correction. It appears Henry Kissinger is still currently alive (98 years old). I suppose that means there's still time to pray for his soul. I'm guessing the Devil has totally and completely deluded him into thinking there is no judgment...

What a horrifying eternity that man faces if he does not repent. Truly sad.

There are many, many globalists like him, that are in control of our nation and many major corporations that shape the minds of this nation, unfortunately.

They are presently the ones pushing the COVID vaccine agenda.

JLB

Here is a quote from Henry Kissinger from 2009 in his speech to the World Health Organization.

View attachment 12943

“Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it’s game over. They will accept anything”.

“We can genetically modify children and sterilize them”

I can't find a complete transcript or a video of this speech . Let me know if you do JLB .

I would like to hear all that he said that day .

Back