Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Wazzup with FC BARCELONA?!! (News)

Time to focus on Chelsea

www.fcbarcelona.cat 04/21/2012 23:21

After losing the Liga match against Madrid, Pep Guardiola only has a couple of days to prepare his team for the Champions League return leg against Chelsea

2012-04-18_CHELSEA-BARCELONA_06.v1334788532.JPG

Andrés Iniesta in the away match against Chelsea /PHOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ-FCB

Barça’s schedule isn't forgiving and there is no time mourn. The defeat to Real Madrid (1-2) leave Barça facing an uphill battle in the Liga, however, the Champions League final is just one game away. It’s a decisive match, Guardiola only has a couple of days, kickoff against Chelsea in on Tuesday at 20:45, to prepare his team for the return leg of the Champions League semi-final return leg.

The team will train this Sunday morning at the Ciutat Esportiva and on Monday they’ll train again at the Camp Nou at 18:00. Guardiola, alongwith a Barça player, will hold a press conference before Chelsea take to the pitch for their training session. FC Barcelona will train one last time at the Camp Nou on Tuesday morning.

Chelsea, who arrive in Barcelona on Monday, come into the match against Barça after having reserved many of their starters in the game against Arsenal this weekend (0-0).

FCB

Andrés Iniesta: "This hurts our soul. We must focus on our upcoming match"

04/21/2012 23:38

The players urge the fans to support the team this Tuesday against Chelsea

Sergio Busquets believes that his team deserved to win against Real Madrid

2012-04-21_BARCELONA-MADRID_03.v1335044534.JPG

Busquets: "It’s a pleasure to watch us play. We’llstay united and I believe that we’ll have a good end to the season"

Isaac Cuenca: "Thanks to all of our fans for supporting us in this match. I’m sure they’ll help us on Tuesdayâ€

After losing to Real Madrid (1-2), the Barça players didn’t hide from the press as they admitted that the defeat in El Clásico was painful. The team, however, insist that there is no time to lament seeing that the Champions League match against Chelsea is just three days away. The players called on the Camp Nou faithful to help them conquer two more titles, the King’s Cup and the Champions League.

“We have to be prepared and eager for this Tuesday. We have to focus on the next competition. A lot is at stake and we can’t falter,†said Andrés Iniesta .

The Spanish midfielder said that the team must move forward if they want to defend their European crown: “it’s a completely different game against Chelsea. What we’re concerned about is getting to the final in Munich and the wellbeing of the team.â€

Losing to Madrid

Iniesta also analyzed Barça’s defeat to Real Madrid: “the Liga title has practically slipped away. The difference in points is large and there are few [points] left. We knew that it would be difficult, especially knowing that they depend on themselves - but we gave it a try.â€

The midfielder said that his team created enough chances to win but losing the three points is a “tough blow†for the team. “It hurts our soul to not be able to prolong the Liga a littlemore, but we have to accept it,†said Iniesta.

“Our only option was to win and they played with that in mind. With a draw, when it looked as though we were fighting for the win, their fast goal slowed us down.â€

Here are the comments made by FC Barcelona players after the match:

Isaac Cuenca :

“We weren’t expecting this result after the gamewe played. We have to turn the page and focus on Chelsea. Thanks to all of our fans for supporting us in this match. I’m sure they’ll help us on Tuesday. Força Barça!â€

Sergio Busquets :

“We have a very important game on Tuesday. We did what we could, we were faithful to our style of play and I believe that we played better than they did.

“We were missing the joy of scoring goals. It’s clear that we went out to win despite trailing most of the match and that hurt us. It’s a shame that they scored when they did because that’s when we had the most chances. We gave it our all.

“10 out of 10 for our fans, they cheered us on until the end."

On Chelsea: “We have to face the game like a final. We have to overturn the adverse result. I hope what happened today and against Chelsea doesn’t happen again. It’s time to prepare for next Tuesday's match.

“We gave it our all and we’ll keep on trying until the end. It’s a pleasure to watch us play. We’ll stay united and I believe that we’ll have a good end to the season.

“Real Madrid closed themselves off a the back the whole game. They didn’t play at all, the just looked forthe counter, but sometimes football islike that. They did very little to win the game. It’s a bit unjust, I hope Tuesday isn’t like today.â€

FCB,

Sergi Garcia

“There are very few things I can blame on the team"

04/21/2012 23:38

The manager recognized that the defeat to Madrid means that “a competition that we fought for has slipped awayâ€

“The players gave it their all and because of thatthey know that they have me,†he said

Guardiola said that his objective is to “recover the players ahead of the match on Tuesday. I have the impression that they’ll get up. They know how important it isâ€

2012-04-21_BARCELONA-MADRID_34.v1335044652.JPG

Bartomeu is confident in Barça's chances on Tuesday

Josep Maria Bartomeu , vice-president of the Social Area of FC Barcelona, analyzed the match against Madrid: “the team dominated and we created goal scoring chances.†Despite the defeat, the vice-president explained that “this season has been magnificent nonetheless,†but he added that the team must focus on the game against Chelsea. “The players are aware that they have to concentrate on the Champions League,†he said. Bartomeu also thanked the fans, who didn’t stop cheering, for coming out and supporting Barça and called on them “to come out on Tuesday and help the team.â€

Josep Guardiola believes that his team played a good game against Madrid. “It’s difficult to do ananalysis of the match after so many emotions, but I have the impression that we played a good game against a powerful team. We controlled their counterattacks well and they didn't create a lot of danger.†With that said the manager didn’t hide the fact that the defeat to Los Blancosmeans that Barça are no longer in the running for the title: “a competition that we’ve fought for has slipped away.†Guardiola also highlighted the good football that his players have put in over the past couple of years and thecollective attitude of not giving up: “this dignifies them. They are unique.â€

The manager also talked about the self-imposedlevel of expectation the players have place on themselves these past seasons. “There are very few things I can blame on the team. We’ve been on this path for a long time. We had a lot of pressure on us starting in August and we haven’tstopped.†He added, “we can’t expect to always be up to the standard, but it’s a pity that we faltered in the decisive moment.†After conceding very few goal-scoring chances to Madrid and not being on target in front of goal, Guardiola believes that “we gave it our all and because of that these players know that they have me.â€

“We’ll get upâ€

The manager explained that the team suffered amorale blow on Saturday but that on Sunday they will start to prepare for the Champions League match against Chelsea. “I’ll talk to my players on Sunday when things have calmed down, we’ll focus on next week - which means we have to focus on Chelsea.†Guardiola’s objective is to â€ecuperate the players for Tuesday.†He added, “we hope to recover well and play the game against Chelsea.â€

FCB,

Anna Segura

Lang Lang: “Messi gives me a lot of inspiration"

04/22/2012 10:35
Lang Lang, an international first-level concert pianist from China: "I enjoy watch Barça playing, because they turn football to an art show"

2012-04-21_FC_BARCELONA_-_REAL_MADRID_-_016.v1335100879.JPG
2012-04-21_FC_BARCELONA_-_REAL_MADRID_-_020.v1335097237.JPG

D'esquerra a dreta: Dídac Lee, Sandro Rosell, Lang Lang i Carles Vilarrubí / FOTO: GERMÃN PARGA - FCB
1 / 2
Lang Lang , an international first-level concert pianist from China, is increasingly well known around the world for his concert performances, television appearances, albums and soundtracks. Also known as a big Barça fan, he was invited to the presidential box for the matchFC Barcelona-Real Madrid, one day before his concert which is to be held in “Auditori†in Barcelona. Before the match, he received a Barçashirt with his name printed from the president ofFC Barcelona, Sandro Rosell, and was interviewed by Barça TV.
How many times have you been in Barcelona? What is your impression of the city?
It is my sixth time here. Every time I am here there is always good atmosphere. Barcelona is an international city. It is so beautiful.
What means to you to be here today in a FCB-Real Madrid match? Is it a dream to be here?
I am always a big fan of football, especially of Barça. To be in Barcelona in an important game like this is a great pleasure. Today I am here in presidential box of Camp Nou, an area so special,sitting with a lot of good friends, that make me feel very special and I am very excited to watch this game.
You said “play piano make me happyâ€, so how do you feel every time you watch a Barça game?
I enjoy watch Barça playing, because they turn football to an art show. They play the best football in the world. In my opinion, when they play is not just about football, It could be called art. They play the most beautiful game. For me, they are artists.
You name “Lang†means brilliant, do you think Messi is also brilliant?
I am a big fan of Messi. He make football a spectacular sport show. Actually me met last year in Wembly after the final of Champions League in which day I also met Xavi, Iniesta and other great players of Barça. I always wish them to have good luck in every match.
Could explain us the story between you and Messi?
Yes, after the final of Champions League in Wembly last year, I met Messi for the first time. Afriend introduce us to know each other. Messi is very approachable, like a normal boy living next door. Ever since we have become good friends, we even have some interactive dialogues in Tencent Weibo (Chinese twitter). I have also invited him to my concert tomorrow but unfortunately he couldn’t come because of the tight match calendar. I wish we would have more chance to talk about art or sport in the future. I wish our friendship last long.
Could we say you are “the Messi who play pianoâ€o Messi is “Lang Lang in lawnâ€?
Thanks for the metaphor! Messi is my favourite football player who gives me a lot of inspiration.Football is so interesting because of him. My mission is take classical music and piano to every corner of the world, and make young audience closer to art by the experience of attending a concert.

FCB,

Lara Zheng / Miquel Pellicer

Carles Puyol: “we have to pick ourselves up– we have a very big game on Tuesdayâ€
WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT 04/22/2012 11:23
The Barça captain was disappointed with the defeat to Madrid, but appealed to the fans to getbehind the team
Puyol explained the players want to “get the Chelsea game started, so that we can put this defeat behind us and get on with thingsâ€

2012-04-21_BARCELONA-MADRID_48.v1335087255.JPG

Carles Puyol / PHOTO: Miguel Ruiz - FCB
Carles Puyol spoke on the Barça TV programme “El Marcador†following the defeat to Real Madrid and explained: “we are all a bit down, like all the Barça fans- it’s a big blow for us because we really thought we were in with a chance to take the league title. We’ll not let our heads drop though – we’ll keep fighting till the end and do our best for the fans, even though we know that it’s pretty much impossible nowâ€.
Despite the result, Puyol insisted: “this has been a very good season and now we have two competitions left to win – the Cup and the Champions Leagueâ€. Focus on Europe
Turning to Europe, Puyol believes: “we now have to focus on Tuesday – it’s a competition we are keen to win and we are close to another final.†Explaining the tactics the team need to employ against Chelsea, Puyol went on: “we have to be very aware of their counter attacks - Ican see it being a similar game tactically to the Madrid matchâ€. There’s still the chance that the two Spanish giants could meet in the Champions League final and for Puyol: “that would be a veryattractive final, we’d have to see what would happen then, but for now we are centered on Tuesdayâ€.
Finally, the Club captain sent the fans an upbeat message : “we have had some great seasons and we’ve all really enjoyed them. Sometimes you need to slip up in order to pick yourself up and I am sure that this teamwill be up there again. You have to judge all that we have achieved so farâ€.

FCB

Training focus on Chelsea
www.fcbarcelona.cat 04/22/2012 12:13
The Barça players trained at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper this lunchtime with the focus very much on the visit of Chelsea to the Camp Nou on Tuesday night

2012-04-22_ENTRENO_26.v1335090690.JPG

The players who figured against Real Madrid last night did some light training, whilst the rest of the squad – together with Bartra and Montoyafrom Barça B and Bañuz, from the Youth team- had a more intense session.
With just two days to prepare for Tuesday’s Champions League semi final second leg, Guardiola put those players who played on Saturday night through a gentle warm down session, with the rest of the players, plus B team players Bartra and Montoya and Miguel Bañuz from the Youth team, having a more intense session.
The squad trained behind closed doors at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper, using the special Champions League ball and during the session the players and coaching staff congratulated thekeepers coach Juan Carlos Unzué, whose birthday it is today.

FCB

Reaction to setbacks always positive

04/22/2012 13:14
Guardiola’s Barça have always reacted to setbacks with pride and a strong fightback – below we look at the three most difficult moments the team have overcome since 2008

2012-04-21_BARCELONA-MADRID_09.v1335093482.JPG

Dani Alves, contra el Madrid. FOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ-FCB.
With 13 trophies won out of the 16 they have contested, it’s clear that Guardiola’s team haven’t given the fans too many disappointments. The defeat against Madrid willof course be one, but if we look back at the way the team have reacted to bad results in the past, the omens are positive for this week’s game against Chelsea.
10/11: defeat in the Cup Final and reaction at the Bernabéu
Saturday night’s was just the second defeat to Madrid under Guardiola- the first came in the 2010/11 Spanish Cup final, after which the team reacted positively with a 2-0 win over Osasuna and a 0-2 win in Madrid in the Champions League semi final that paved the way to last year’s historic European and domestic double.
09/10: defeat in Europe, then key win at Villarreal
Barça’s defeat in the 2009/10 Champions Leaguesemifinal was followed by a run of four league wins that sealed the title, with the first one perhaps the most significant – a 1-4 win at Villarreal. That win was followed by victories over Tenerife (4-1), Seville (2-3) and Valladolid (4-0) and another League title, won with an amazing 99 points.
09/10: Cup knock out then four straight wins
After taking the six cups in 2009, Guardiola’s team first tasted disappointment when they were knocked out of the 2009/10 Spanish Cup bySeville in the last 16 round. The response from the team was impressive, beating Seville 4-0 in the league and then running up three more winsthat went a long way to ensuring the league title.

FCB,

Jordi Clos

Xavi: “it’s in our own hands to finish with a good seasonâ€

04/22/2012 13:56
The Barça midfielder reckons: â€the league mightbe lost, but we’ve got a Cup Final ahead, we’ve already won three titles and we can still reach the Champions League finalâ€
Reflecting on the Madrid defeat, Xavi believes: “we didn’t play a bad game, but we were not at the excellent level which we normally areâ€

2012-04-22_ENTRENO_29.v1335095926.JPG

Xavi / PHOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB
Xavi Hernández is clear that there is no time for regrets about Saturday’s result and the fact that it means retaining the title would be a “miracleâ€,with Tuesday’s game against Chelsea looming large: “we are playing for the chance to make the Champions League final, that says everything, The fans are intelligent enough to know that we will be playing for so much on Tuesday and we really want them behind us, as they always have been on the big occasions to help us fight backâ€.
Five out of six
Although he accepts that : “the league title is practically impossibleâ€, Xavi insists that the teamcan be proud of the season so far: “the league title might be lost, but we’ve got a Cup Final ahead, we’ve already won three titles and we can still reach the Champions League final. Of the six competitions we were in this season, we still have the chance to come away with five – we are just missing the Cup and the Champions League. We’ll keep fighting, because we know that it’s in our own hands to finish with a good seasonâ€.
Gracious in defeat
Looking back at Saturday’s defeat, Xavi believes:“we didn’t play a bad game, but we were not at the excellent level which we normally are. We had the ball and dominated, but we didn’t have the chances we usually do and Madrid just took advantage of thatâ€. Finally, Xavi insisted that Barça could still hold their heads high: “we always try and win, we are competitive but what characterises us is that we also know how to deal with defeat – we did after we lost the Cup Final and we congratulate them then - that’s just part of the game and that’s the way we areâ€.

FCB,

Anna Segura

FCB-R.Madrid: A cruel blow (1-2)

04/21/2012 22:38

Barça have lost to a practical and effective Real Madrid, but have come out of the game with their heads held high

A Cristiano Ronaldo goal just after Alexis had equalised was enough to sentence tonight’s clásico at the Camp Nou. Barça are now seven points adrift of the leaders

2012-04-21_FCB_-_REAL_MADRID_012.v1335040983.jpg

Decepció de Xavi. FOTO: ÀLEX CAPARRÓS-FCB.

El tricampió de Lliga ha perdut davant l’etern rival el dia que pràcticament es decidia el present campionat. El Madrid s’ha trobat amb un gol al minut 16 i s’ha dedicat a especular amb la renda. El Barça, sense la clarividència ofensiva habitual, ha dominat, però no ha trobat la manera de desarticular el mur blanc fins al minut 70, quan Alexis ha empatat. El somni culer esvairia a continuació, amb un gol letal de Cristiano Ronaldo. Amb la tornada del Chelsea a tocar, la Lliga queda ara a set punts.

Partit obert d’entrada

L’intercanvi de cops inicial ha beneficiat clarament el Madrid. La primera ocasió ha estat seva en un córner rematat amb el cap per Cristiano Ronaldo, amb una bona resposta de Valdés (min 4). Tot seguit, Alves tallava una pilota a la defensa blanca i era Casillas qui haviad’apagar el foc. El 3-4-3 amb el brasiler d’extrem i la presència de Thiago i Tello eren les sorpresestàctiques blaugranes. El Barça buscava amplitud i fer-se amb el control del joc que li hauria d’haver aportat la superioritat numèrica i tècnicaal mig del camp. El Madrid, per la seva banda, volia tapar al màxim els espais i exprimir les seves millors armes: el joc aeri i el contracop.

0-1 desafortunat

Ha estat precisament en un altre servei de cantonada quan el quadre merengue s’ha avançat, al minut 16. L’acció, de molt infortuni deValdés i Puyol, ha deixat la pilota franca a Khedira a l’àrea petita perquè només l’hagués d’empènyer al fons de la xarxa. Amb el gol, els locals han fet una passa endavant i els visitants, enrere. La reacció barcelonista ha estat plena de caràcter, però sense la profunditat necessària per triturar la teranyina dels de Mourinho. El Barça només podria crear una oportunitat en tot el primer temps. Això sí, ha estat claríssima: una assistència de Messi ha deixat Xavi sol i Casillas ha desviat el xut del ‘6’.

Control i insistència culer

Des del 0-1, els únics que atacaven eren els locals. Cada vegada amb més finor, obligant moltes vegades al Madrid a regalar la pilota just després de recuperar-la. Tot i això, el contrari es trobava còmode amb el guió que se seguia. No li suposava cap trauma oblidar-se de l’esfèrica. Com a preludi del descans, un autèntic diluvi ha sorprès els més de 99.000 aficionats que presenciaven el xoc de trens. La tempesta ha continuat durant part de la segona meitat. La dinàmica del partit també seria la d’abans de la mitja part: atac local, defensa visitant -amb línies molt juntes i endarrerides- i escasses opcions. Al minut 53, Tello n’ha trobat una de boníssima, encara que ha disparat molt desviat.

Un minut decisiu

Animava el Camp Nou, fidel i indignat per les pèrdues de temps madridistes. Les interrupcions del joc per part dels blancs han estat una constant. L’entrada d’Alexis –per Xavi- ha suposat el punt d’inflexió que necessitava el Barça perquè el xilè ha empatat en una acció plena d’empenta (min 70). L’èxtasi ha durat poc a l’estadi. I és que, pràcticament en la jugada següent, Cristiano Ronaldo ha guanyat l’esquenaa la defensa local i ha marcat l’1-2 driblant Valdés. Un cop duríssim i definitiu a les esperances del Barça. Se li ha escapat el partit i la Lliga no sense intentar-ho, amb més cor que cap, fins al final. I l’afició, malgrat la decepció, hareconegut el seu esforç amb una històrica ovació.

FCB,

Jordi Clos

So i won?! hahaha wow! that's ok Classik, better luck next time:D:D:D Messi is still Messi :thumbsup

Jugadors, seguidors, tots units fem força. Son molt anys plens d'afanys, son molts gols que hem cridat i s'ha demostrat, i s'ha demostrat, que mai ningu no ens podrà torcer. Blaugrana al vent un crit valent tenim un nom el sap tothom: Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

Jugadors, seguidors, tots units fem força. Son molt anys plens d'afanys, son molts gols que hem cridat i s'ha demostrat, i s'ha demostrat, que mai ningu no ens podrà torcer. Blaugrana al vent un crit valent tenim un nom el sap tothom: Barça, Barça, Baaarça!

Danke! Força Barça! Més que un club.

Chelsea irregular away from home

04/23/2012 11:20
The Blues have been capable of the best and theworst away from home in this season’s Champions League, and have already suffered one defeat that would see them eliminated on Tuesday

2012-04-18_CHELSEA-BARCELONA_11.v1335173201.JPG

PHOTO: ARCHIVE FCB
Chelsea aren’t having the best of seasons. Away from Stamford Bridge , they have been struggling to produce positive results. They have been beaten twice on the road in the ChampionsLeague , 2-1 at Leverkusen and 3-1 at Napoli, and have drawn twice, 1-1 at both Valencia and Genk. Their only away win was 1-0 at Benfica.
But of all those results, in which they have scored seven goals and let in five, only the 3-2 reverse in Italy would be insufficient to ensure qualification for the final.
Unpredictable in the league
They have been just as erratic in the Premier League , where they have collected six wins, seven draws and five defeats, scoring 23 goals and conceding 18 . But of these eighteen results, just two of the scorelines would knock them out of Europe on Tuesday, the 2-0 losses at Man United and Everton. A repeat of their 1-0 defeatsat QPR and WBA would send the second leg into extra time.

FCB,

Roger Bogunyà

The Barça Toons, ready to welcome Chelsea

www.fcbarcelona.cat 04/23/2012 14:13

Enjoy the new history of the most animated players

Barça Toons: FC Barcelona - Chelsea

[video]http://global-4-lvs-colossus.opera-mini.net/hs53-13/3686/2/1/327&url=rtsp://v5.cache8.c.youtube.com/CkULENy73wIaPAke2Ol51KfCixMYDSANFEgGUgZ2aWRlb3NyIQ G2od7TP1oGUQR3NBDnWQN7DvPB7EI6RNWvHdRsUJxg5gw=/0/0/0/video.3gp[/video]

FCB

199 media from 28 countries to attend Barça Chelsea

WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT 04/23/2012 16:20

824 professionals, including reporters, photographers, commentators, cameramen and technicians will be working at the Champions League semi final return leg against Chelsea

Just from the United Kingdom there will be 88 professionals from 38 different media at the Camp Nou

2012-04-23_ENTRENO_03.v1335195870.JPG

PHOTO: MIGUEL RUIZ - FCB

There is massive expectation surrounding the game at the Camp Nou between FC Barcelona and Chelsea , which will decide the first of the two teams that will go to Munich for the final. A total of 824 professionals will be working in different capacities to cover the game for 199 different media companies from 28 countries .

Of those, 81 will be working for the press , 34 foragencies , 22 for radios and 62 for television . Media passes have been issued to personnel from Spain, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Ireland, Greece, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark,Finland, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Qatar, the USA, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Japan and China, Naturally, the mostrepresented foreign country in the Camp Nou will be the UK, home of Chelsea, with 88 professionals from 38 different media companies.

FCB

90 minutes to keep the dream alive!

www.fcbarcelona.cat 04/23/2012 16:32

FC Barcelona will have 90 minutes to earn their spot in the Munich Final when they face Chelsea in the Champions League semi-final return leg atthe Camp Nou this Tuesday at 20:45

Video Link
[video]rtsp://v7.cache3.c.youtube.com/CkULENy73wIaPAnzcC0Z6XgR3RMYDSANFEgGUgZ2aWRlb3NyIQ G2od7TP1oGUQR3NBDnWQN7DvPB7EI6RNWvHdRsUJxg5gw=/0/0/0/video.3gp[/video]
90 minuts per seguir somiant.

FCB

Last edited by a moderator:
Barça-Chelsea: Tickets on sale

www.fcbarcelona.cat 04/23/2012 18:15

Tickets to the FC Barcelona-Chelsea match will go on sale for all Barça supporters this Tuesday. All available tickets are from the Seient Lliure program

2011-05-29_FIESTA_CAMP_NOU_001.v1325004423.jpg

PHOTO: ARXIU FCB

This Tuesday tickets for the Champions League return leg against Chelsea will go on sale. Tickets are available for all Barça fans . This is the third sales period for the FC Barcelona-Chelsea match, all available tickets are from the Seient Lliure program. Ticket availability will vary on the rate at which season ticket holders that cannot attend the match free up their seats. These tickets can only be purchased on the Club’s website www.fcbarcelona.com and Ticketmaster.

Two tickets per person

Supporters will only be allowed to purchase two tickets per person. It’s worth mentioning that on April 13th tickets went on sale for Club membersthat do not have season tickets.

FCB

Piqué: “We'll have our chance if we play like we did at Stamford Bridge"

04/23/2012 18:18
The Barça defender talked about the decisive match against Chelsea, the defeat in the Clásico and his recent absence from Barça’s starting line-up

2012-04-23_ENTRENO_06.v1335199881.JPG

“When you talk about a Champions League semi-final, fatigue doesn’t influence the team. Being tired is an excuse for losersâ€
“I’m convinced that no Culé doubts this team. We’ve given a lot and the fans are with us"
(On not being in the starting line-up against Chelsea or Madrid) “I have accept the decision with professionalism. The important thing is winning, not if I play. It all comes down to winning tomorrow and getting to the final"
A day before the Champions League semi-final return leg, Gerard Piqué is sure of how Barça need to play in order to fight back from last week’s 1-0. “We’ll have our chance to go throughif we play like we did at Stamford Bridge. We need to control the match and I’m sure that we’llhave our chance,†he said. According to the defender, “when you talk about a Champions League semi-final, fatigue doesn’t influence the team. Being tired is an excuse for losers.†He alsosaid that Chelsea are a “strong and experienced team.â€
The team deserves credit
Despite Saturday’s disappointment, the defender called on the Camp Nou faithful to helpthe team in tomorrow’s decisive match: “we have a great chance to qualify for another final, we have to value this moment.†He added: “I’m convinced that no Culé doubts this team. We’ve given a lot and the fans are with us. The Camp Nou will be full and [the fans] will cheer us on.â€
Piqué went on to say, “talk of an end of an era comes easy here. A team that has won 13 out of 16 titles deserves a bit more credit. We have to wait for another team to win as much as we have until all this talk is confirmed.†The Azulgrana congratulated Madrid for their win in the Clásico: “they’ve had a fantastic season, especially in the Liga. I want to congratulate them and say that we’ll be here next year.â€
“The important thing is winning, not if I playâ€
The defender talked about his absence from the starting team in Barça’s last two matches against Chelsea and Madrid. “It’s a relatively new situation for me, I’m used to playing, but it’sa technical decision and I have to respect it and work as hard as I can to be in the starting team,†he said. Piqué, who has “high spirits,†is clear: “I have accept the decision with professionalism. The important thing is winning, not if I play. It allcomes down to winning tomorrow and getting to the final.â€
Echoing his manager, Piqué talked about his relationship with Josep Guardiola: “we both arrived at the same time, we are both part of a really beautiful era and I have a lot of confidence in him, because he loves this Club and he’s passionate about the sport. We have a very good relationship, we talk a lot.†He jokingly added “He’s always giving me grief about something, but I like it.†The defender is also convinced that the manager will extend his contract for another season.

FCB,

Jordi Clos

Back