Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What About Those In Non-Christian Lands Who Have Never Heard The Gospel?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That's funny. It's funny because there is something we call the Abrahamic Covenant and Abraham is Great-Great Grandfather to the children of Israel and a Covenant is a Promise and this Promise was made by God and God keeps His promises.
So, as Paul said, "and all Israel shall be saved."
Do you need the citation of where the Holy Spirit said this in Romans or do you want me to post it.
All Gentiles are saved too, all men, but looking at what all Israel is, and all men, is in alignment with many called and few chosen.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Mockers are predicted, they wont mock for ever..

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

THE WORD OF GOD CONTRADICTS YOUR FALSE BELIEFS ABOUT ISRAEL.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Rom. 11:26–29.

The Covenant Paul is talking about is the Abrahamic Covenant through which "all Israel shall be saved."
God made it. God keeps His promises.
Too bad you don't understand nor receive His Word.

Few are saved, although many are called.

Yet God has all men to be saved, all Israel, the same applies with Gentiles and Jews, God is no respecter of anyone, the children of the flesh, THESE ARE NOT the children of God, only the seed of the promise are. ( then all Israel, all Gentiles, all men are saved.)

Those born after the flesh persecute those born after the Spirit, have done before, and do now also. But all children of the flesh, Jew and Gentile, are cast out. ( fulfilling many called, but few chosen.)

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

You don't mind testifying?
Who's asked you?
Or do you think you're some kind of evangelist God called with a certain message, a place in the body.
Do you even KNOW your place in the body of Christ and the spiritual gifts He's given to you to accomplish that call?
Or are you a ship without a rudder tossed about on the sea.
I think it's the latter.
I am here to do this:

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

You should not mind, unless you do not see you are a scorner.

All Gentiles are saved too, all men, but looking at what all Israel is, and all men, is in alignment with many called and few chosen.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Romans 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Mockers are predicted, they wont mock for ever..

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.
Scripture was written to and for the Jews so read it and understand it in this context first before you apply it elsewhere.
To the Jew FIRST.

Few are saved, although many are called.

Yet God has all men to be saved, all Israel, the same applies with Gentiles and Jews, God is no respecter of anyone, the children of the flesh, THESE ARE NOT the children of God, only the seed of the promise are. ( then all Israel, all Gentiles, all men are saved.)

Those born after the flesh persecute those born after the Spirit, have done before, and do now also. But all children of the flesh, Jew and Gentile, are cast out. ( fulfilling many called, but few chosen.)

Romans 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
I see you like to change God's Word. You've twisted His Word which is why you post wildly in ever post. I could do that too without providing what it means like you do.

I am here to do this:

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Tell me, what is your calling and place in the body of Christ?
(I doubt you even know.)
So, until God has vested you with authority to do and say something you should live your live peaceably with all men and always be ready to give an answer to those that ask of the hope in you.
And if they're not asking then say nothing. As servants in a great house it function most efficiently when everyone has a function and stays within their calling.
The cook just can't get up and go to the motor pool, grab the keys off the rack and take a spin in one of the King's cars. He'd be rebuked and punished with stripes.
So, where is your place in the body of Christ and did God speak directly to you in placing you in your calling?
If He hasn't done this, you should stay out of the way of those who have the authority of God in their specific calling and place in the body of Christ.

I am here to do this:

Everything is revealed you said.
There's no secrets in the body of Christ.
What is your place and calling in the body of Christ and what has God revealed to you your spiritual gifts are to accomplish your calling?

He's very good.

God has never and will never abandon or even allow one of His elect to even be close or in any danger of going to Ghenna. Once saved, always saved rests on this: I will never leave nor forsake thee.

God's covenant was never world-wide. It was a family covenant that went from Abraham to Isaac to Jacob and then to Jacob's twelve sons and their children. There was a middle wall separation between Jew and Gentile and for thousands of year Gentiles lived and died without God (except a miniscule of Gentiles like Rahab, etc.)

That's the method. But no one can come to the Father at all because of something called 'sin nature' and that men already have one master to follow and it's not God. No one seeks God. Even Christ Himself said that light has come into the world and men love darkness and hate the light NEITHER COME TO THE LIGHT. What this means Paul states the following:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Rom. 8:30.

There is no "accepting Jesus into your heart." That's a fallacy. Men (and women have only one master and until the stronger man (Jesus/God) binds the strong man first (sin nature) there will be no salvation to that person.
So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. Rom. 9:16.
And if God is not showing mercy to any person that person will not be saved.

What you are seeing of Scripture on this issue is very limited. It all comes down to this reality of God:
If God loves 'you,' God will save you. If God doesn't love 'you,' God will not save you.
God isn't waiting around to see who will "accept Jesus into their heart" because God knows NO ONE is seeking God. So, unless God first makes a move to save a person that person is not going to be saved.

It doesn't matter where Akua Adisa is born. If his name is in the book of life of the Lamb slain, he will be saved.
And that's the FULL knowledge of God and it should be yours as well.
I am in total agreement with everything you have said
in your post up there ....
except your "there is no accepting Jesus in your heart"
part because that does in fact happen for all of God's
elect. Just consider how the negative of that sounds:
Here tis: God's elect never accept Jesus in their hearts.

Best

JAG

[]

I am in total agreement with everything you have said
in your post up there ....
except your "there is no accepting Jesus in your heart"
part because that does in fact happen for all of God's
elect. Just consider how the negative of that sounds:
Here tis: God's elect never accept Jesus in their hearts.

Best

JAG

[]
Jesus is at the right hand of the Father not in people's hearts.
When God saves someone, He releases them from the bondage of sin. There's only one place to go.
But there is no such thing as Jesus residing in a believer's heart. The heart only pumps blood.
It's the mind where salvation occurs. And later our bodies will be changed.

When God saves someone, He releases them from the bondage of sin. There's only one place to go.
But there is no such thing as Jesus residing in a believer's heart. The heart only pumps blood.
Its difficult to believe that you are being serious.
They say there are about 7.5 billion people in the world (nobody but God knows)
and its safe to say that all 7.5 billion fully understand that when people
speak about Jesus being in their hearts, that they do not mean the actual
heart that pumps blood.

Best.

JAG

[]

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

Its difficult to believe that you are being serious.
They say there are about 7.5 billion people in the world (nobody but God knows)
and its safe to say that all 7.5 billion fully understand that when people
speak about Jesus being in their hearts, that they do not mean the actual
heart that pumps blood.

Best.

JAG

[]
You'd be surprised.

Mostly all unbelievers have a very primitive understanding when a Christian erroneously says "accept Jesus into your heart" that first the Christian believes it, and second, they push others in the same erroneous view and thus amplify error in the Church.

They are here at this forum.

Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
OK. and what does all that mean with regard to the erroneous belief of "accept Jesus into your heart?"

"heart" is where the life is for the word 'heart' in the OT referred to the whole being of a person and not the proverbial heart organ that only pumped blood (unless the context meant the organ.)
Yes and Jesus dwells in people, heart soul body and mind.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Oh and back on this silly topic, the Jews in front of Jesus did not hear, pride prevented them, they were Gods first chosen people, you know the old natural branches, who rejected God so badly the wrath of God comes on them to the uttermost. ( a stiff necked people as told.)

Of course everybody in the whole world has love gone cold now, and iniquity is abound, so that is that. ( all hear their false prophet/teachers, who rose to deceive the many.)

Back