Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What About Those In Non-Christian Lands Who Have Never Heard The Gospel?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Paul is using the 'remnant' in the OT as an example. He doesn't know the exact number, and the exact number according to the election of grace is far more than 7000.
The remnant of Israel was spoken of at the time of Paul, they believed then who were the remnant to be allowed to believe. ( Jew and Gentile without signs of 2 witnesses required for belief for Israels sake., because the cross of Christ is and will always be their stumbling block, you cannot remove its purpose.)

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Same as Christians in the past and today.

Born of God obey, Israel is not born of God. ( it is not possible to be SAME, as Israel is NOT OF FAITH. )

Removing the scriptures and not showing any yourself, and stating I do not understand the scriptures, does not make you an honest person.

Romans 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Hebrews 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Israel received that command and know more than you what it means and its application.

Israel never received the command, the world cannot receive.

If you continue to act as if no scriptures are shown to you, and claim I do not understand them. ( and you do not speak about any of the ones shown to you) everybody will see the method you are using.

Israel cannot receive Gods word on loving your neighbour ( which fulfils all the law in that one word, as it is Christ who is love, for HOW WE PERCEIVE. 1 John 3:16)

Jeremiah 5:3 O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

Jeremiah 7:28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Do you know the original command to Israel from God where it is located in Scripture without searching?
The original command is before Israel existed, it was from the beginning. ( to love.)

Are you going to show anything other than you are a disputer, the scriptures apply to the Gentiles, and are the simplicity that is in Christ, is that why you show no interest in any of them. They continue to answer you anyway. 9 and always can easily.)

Love was hidden form the world, Cain and those of Cain cant know it, Israel didnt know it, never knew how to believe in righteousness. ( so of course Israel and those who speak for Israel cannot believe in righteousness/love, which is the dying and rising again to life of Jesus Christ. It is CONCELED FROM ISRAEL, BUT NOT FROM THE GREAT CNGREGATION OF THE GENTILES)

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

2 John 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Because you do not know OT history you believe in the heresy of Replacement Theology.

Replacement Theology is the belief of those ignorant of OT history.
Yes just your own words, of little value, they give no faith to anyone.

Here again for you, is how anyone is saved, it is not your idea of two witnesses/prophets.

Either read these, and talk about them, OR, show you disregard them.

John 8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Also I do know the old testament very well, the mountain which is Christ destroys the covering cast over all people, the vail spread over all nations.

The vail is done away in Christ, ( not 2 witnesses/prophets) and when Moses is read that vail is upon the heart of Israel.

The Spirit of the Lord is that liberty, ( removing/destroying of the vail.) and where the Spirit of the Lord is, it is removed, taken away, done away in Christ, destroyed in that mountain.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 25:7 And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail that is spread over all nations.

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

2 Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

I guarantee this also, that you will never show Israel or Judas, in a good light, nor Peter in a bad light, but everyone else will see the light you are showing.

Even with the testimony of Christ, nobody of Israel believed, because of not even believing in MOSES, they cant be persuaded though one rose from the dead.

Now apparently, two PROPHETS will do the job that undoes all Jesus Christ witnessed, that MOSES accuses Israel, even though they say they trust in MOSES.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: THERE IS ONE THAT ACCUSETH YOU, EVEN MOSES, IN WHOM YE TRUST.
46 FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
47 BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, how shall ye believe my words?

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, IF THEY HEAR NOT MOSES AND THE PROPHETS neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Acts 7:35 THIS MOSES WHOM THEY REFUSED, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

Acts 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
39 TO WHOM OUR FATHERS WOULD NOT OBEY, BUT THRUST HIM FROM THEM, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,
40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for AS FOR THIS MOSES, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, WE WOT NOT WHAT IS BECOME OF HIM.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, YE DO ALWAYS RESIST THE HOLY GHOST as YOUR FATHERS DID, SO DO YE.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

If you really were on the side of Israel, you would realise you are making it clearer and clearer how Israel will remain as they are right now. ( you hear not one word yourself and neither will anyone else in any land.)

Or, there would be a realisation of the testimonies, not a resistance to them all. This is not all told for nothing, it is testified now, and the only thing that will change is I wont speak any more on this forum, what reason would anyone have to be in a place that fulfils only the bad things.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres WITHSTOOD MOSES, so do THESE ALSO RESIST THE TRUTH: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

You claim Peter was disobedient, Jesus shows they were obedient, and kept the word of God.
John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.
Peter was with inspiration and guidance, because they believed in the name manifested to them, and Jesus kept them in His name, so they do not disobey and be lost as Judas was lost for that error.
Do you really study or do you like just use the Force?
The word "tarry" in Luke 24:49 means to "sit [down.]"
What does Acts 1:15 say? Peter STOOD UP.
Disobedience.
John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Tell me the Greek meaning of "perdition" and its three senses.
Judas was an Apostle, then he fall from that position, ( down to hell)
So, there are apostles in hell? Jesus has no power to keep His own apostles?
Did Judas make himself an apostle or did Jesus call and choose him?
Judas was replaced, nothing shows forgiveness for Judas, as it was better he was never born, same is said for all who blaspheme Christ...
Matthew 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
Mark 14:21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.
Luke 22:22 And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!
2 Peter 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
I can tell you never studied this just took other men's bible studies as your own. Some would call that plagiarism.
Now Israel has to be grafted in again, because they are completely out, the same as the Gentiles were completely out, but they became completely in while Israel completely out. ( but only if they abide not still in unbelief, which they have to be, as they only believe through signs, not through the cross.
If Israel has to be grafted in again then the Gentiles are connected to the root instead of the branches which Paul never said.
John 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
John 4:48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Peter does as the Lord commanded always, and to confirm that in the same Acts 1, they pray to the Lord and the Lord answers their prayer.
I showed you also how the Apostles, ( not Judas.) were kept in the name of the Lord, and they kept His word.
Below is another confirmation, that the prayer Peter makes to the Lord is answered right away by the Lord, which proves the faith of 1 John 3:22, they indeed received o the Lord as all of he world can see, BECAUSE THEY KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. ( not as you claim that Peter did not keep, that is against the testimony and truth, and is revealed now anyway.)
Acts 1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
1 John 3:22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
Study this and when you have some real understanding come back and share.

Scripture says Judas repented himself, not that God gave repentance to Judas, the same as taught for those in the law, who pray to themselves only. ( Judas cant be heard, he is one who does not as as pleases the Lord, does not keep HIs word.)

John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Matthew 27:3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

Jesus chose Peter and the other ten Apostles, who were not of the world, even as Christ was not of the world. ( Judas was the chosen devil, and not even as Christ, as the devil is nothing like Christ who was Judas.)

Jesus prays to keep the Apostles from the evil. ( not Judas as Jesus DOES NOT PRAY FOR THOSE OF THE WORLD.)

Judas could not be kept from the evil, the evil was in him and he was of the world, not chosen out of it, but was chosen as a devil.

John 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 17:9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John 17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

The Apostles, Apostle Paul too, speak how they do not have fleshy wisdom, when they had their conversation in the world. ( before Jesus has chosen is out of the world, we have fleshy wisdom, after this it is the wisdom of God, it cant be the same wisdom.)

2 Corinthians 1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

Galatians and the old testament make it clear, Ismael is the one born after the flesh, ( of the world.) but Isaac was born after promise. ( chosen by God out of the world as his father Abraham was.)

Israel is exhorted to look unto Abraham, as he was called alone of God. ( so they would not look in the flesh and of the world.)

Those who were born after the flesh ( who are of this world) persecute those born after the Spirit, ( of the promise and not of the world.) as we saw in Isaac, from Ishmael.

This manifests the children of God from the children of the devil. Cain we see is of the flesh, of the world, murders his brother, but those as Abel, believe in the works of righteousness. ( faith, which is not of flesh.)

Isaiah 51:2 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.

Galatians 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Galatians 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Study this more.

Even with the testimony of Christ, nobody of Israel believed, because of not even believing in MOSES, they cant be persuaded though one rose from the dead.

Now apparently, two PROPHETS will do the job that undoes all Jesus Christ witnessed, that MOSES accuses Israel, even though they say they trust in MOSES.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: THERE IS ONE THAT ACCUSETH YOU, EVEN MOSES, IN WHOM YE TRUST.
46 FOR HAD YE BELIEVED MOSES, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
47 BUT IF YE BELIEVE NOT HIS WRITINGS, how shall ye believe my words?

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, IF THEY HEAR NOT MOSES AND THE PROPHETS neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Acts 7:35 THIS MOSES WHOM THEY REFUSED, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

Acts 7:38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
39 TO WHOM OUR FATHERS WOULD NOT OBEY, BUT THRUST HIM FROM THEM, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,
40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for AS FOR THIS MOSES, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, WE WOT NOT WHAT IS BECOME OF HIM.

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, YE DO ALWAYS RESIST THE HOLY GHOST as YOUR FATHERS DID, SO DO YE.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

If you really were on the side of Israel, you would realise you are making it clearer and clearer how Israel will remain as they are right now. ( you hear not one word yourself and neither will anyone else in any land.)

Or, there would be a realisation of the testimonies, not a resistance to them all. This is not all told for nothing, it is testified now, and the only thing that will change is I wont speak any more on this forum, what reason would anyone have to be in a place that fulfils only the bad things.

2 Timothy 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres WITHSTOOD MOSES, so do THESE ALSO RESIST THE TRUTH: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
Study this.

Born of God obey, Israel is not born of God. ( it is not possible to be SAME, as Israel is NOT OF FAITH. )

Removing the scriptures and not showing any yourself, and stating I do not understand the scriptures, does not make you an honest person.

Romans 9:32 Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone;

Hebrews 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

1 John 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

Israel never received the command, the world cannot receive.

If you continue to act as if no scriptures are shown to you, and claim I do not understand them. ( and you do not speak about any of the ones shown to you) everybody will see the method you are using.

Israel cannot receive Gods word on loving your neighbour ( which fulfils all the law in that one word, as it is Christ who is love, for HOW WE PERCEIVE. 1 John 3:16)

Jeremiah 5:3 O Lord, are not thine eyes upon the truth? thou hast stricken them, but they have not grieved; thou hast consumed them, but they have refused to receive correction: they have made their faces harder than a rock; they have refused to return.

Jeremiah 7:28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

The original command is before Israel existed, it was from the beginning. ( to love.)

Are you going to show anything other than you are a disputer, the scriptures apply to the Gentiles, and are the simplicity that is in Christ, is that why you show no interest in any of them. They continue to answer you anyway. 9 and always can easily.)

Love was hidden form the world, Cain and those of Cain cant know it, Israel didnt know it, never knew how to believe in righteousness. ( so of course Israel and those who speak for Israel cannot believe in righteousness/love, which is the dying and rising again to life of Jesus Christ. It is CONCELED FROM ISRAEL, BUT NOT FROM THE GREAT CNGREGATION OF THE GENTILES)

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

1 John 3:11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

2 John 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

2 John 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
Are you even born again?

Do you really study or do you like just use the Force?
The word "tarry" in Luke 24:49 means to "sit [down.]"
What does Acts 1:15 say? Peter STOOD UP.
Disobedience.

Tell me the Greek meaning of "perdition" and its three senses.

So, there are apostles in hell? Jesus has no power to keep His own apostles?
Did Judas make himself an apostle or did Jesus call and choose him?

I can tell you never studied this just took other men's bible studies as your own. Some would call that plagiarism.

If Israel has to be grafted in again then the Gentiles are connected to the root instead of the branches which Paul never said.

Study this and when you have some real understanding come back and share.
Peter was answered in prayer, it can only be obedience or God does not answer. ( you are answered on all things)

Perdition is the devil and false spirit, who Judas is linked with. ( you are answered)

John 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Jesus chose a devil, the devil is rejected.

Jesus lost one as testified. ( to fulfil scripture and Jesus cannot break it., God cannot lie the devil is the father of lies.)

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Christ is the root, there is no other foundation, it is not Israel, it is not men. ( you are answered on all)

1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

The wisdom of this world is turned into foolishness, and what saves anyone is the foolishness of the preaching of the cross of Christ. ( two witnesses wont take away the need for signs for Israel, that is just confirmation that they still have that stumbling block in place.

Your wisdom fell down. Why rely on it to convince Israel, or anyone, of any thing.

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Yes you are done, answered on all and with nothing more to say.

The world cant believe, because they seek the wisdom of this world.
The world can't believe because Jesus didn't come for the world, nor did He die for the world.
The world is BOUND in sin and is servant to sin and one will only have ONE master.
You need to get your belief system aligned with Scripture and do some original bible study instead of the textbook responses you submit.

Question: How is God good or just to abandon to Hell those who have never even heard the gospel?

JAG Writes:

Consider the following:

First, we Bible believing Christians start with the true proclamation that
God always does that which is right.

This means that the God who always does what is right, world-wide
and history-wide, is never going to abandon one of His elect to Gehenna,
but will find a way to save them and give them the gift of eternal life as
per John 3:16's "shall not perish but have eternal life."

Second, we Bible believing Christians MUST stay within the confines
of doctrinal orthodoxy and so we hold solid and fast to John 14:6
that correctly teaches: no man can come to the Father except through
believing in the Lord Jesus as his Savior.

Third, none of the above prevents us from considering the following:

Eternal Now. With regard to God's knowledge there is no past. present and future.
God sees everything in the Eternal NOW. God's Omniscience demands this position.
God now knows all that can be known, God does not learn new information and new truths.

So?

So the Eternal NOW knowledge is God's reality. And God's reality IS REALITY.

What YOU (we) can see is very limited and what YOU (we) can see IS NOT REALITY.

God has Middle Knowledge -- what that means is that God sees and knows fully
what every human being would choose to do under all possible sets of different
circumstances.

Let us take for an example a man named Akua Adisa, born in Africa in the year 1600 A.D.

Akua lived and died never knowing a single word of the gospel message.

God's Middle Knowledge knows precisely what Akua Adisa will choose to do in all possible
sets of circumstances --

-- for example if Akua Adisa had been born in, say, South Carolina in the year 1990 A.D.
and had traveled to hear Franklin Graham preach the gospel.

How is this ↓ conclusion NOT compelling?
If the Sovereign God knows that Akua Adisa would have accepted the Lord Jesus as his
Savior if he had been born in the year 1990 A.D. in South Carolina when he heard Franklin
Graham preach the gospel then in God's reality Akua Adisa has accepted the Lord Jesus as
his Savior and has therefore fulfilled the requirements of John 14:6 no man can come to the
Father except through faith in the Lord Jesus.

Are we not compelled to reach this conclusion?

Thoughts?

PS
God's Omniscience demands we hold that God has what the philosophers call
Middle Knowledge.

JAG

[]
God was there before 1600 AD or even 1600. BC, He was working among man from the beginning.

Christianity was in North Africa at about 60 AD so its possible in your example that the man might have heard something about it, even in passing. God finds a way for every ear to eventually hear it.

The world can't believe because Jesus didn't come for the world, nor did He die for the world.
The world is BOUND in sin and is servant to sin and one will only have ONE master.
You need to get your belief system aligned with Scripture and do some original bible study instead of the textbook responses you submit.
The world cant believe in the foolishness of preaching, because the worlds wisdom is turned into foolishness.

That is aligned with scripture, it is original, it is how God first showed to the world by wisdom, ( to Israel) and the world did not know, then after that, we are saved by the preaching of the cross.

The Jews wisdom is to require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom. (in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God.)

Preaching of Christ crucified, stumbles the Jews, ( no sign given. Mark 8:12.) and is foolishness to the Greeks. ( Because this foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1 Corinthians 1:25.)

Mark 8:12 And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be given unto this generation.

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Both Jew and Greek, ( Gentile.) who do not receive the things of God, do not receive because of the reasons described by the aligned scriptures above, because they are foolishness unto them, because they are spiritually discerned. ( no sign to the Jews, no wisdom to the Greeks, in the foolishness of God/ the foolishness of the preaching of the cross.)

Let no man deceive themselves, if they seem to be wise ( the world in the wisdom of God, who knew not God.) have to become a fool to be wise. ( to believe in the power of God, the power of the cross of Christ.)

The wisdom of this world, ( that does not believe in the foolishness of the preaching of the Cross.) is foolishness to God, as their wisdom is taken by their craftiness, and the thoughts of these is, is vain.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back