Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

what did jesus look like??

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I actually did notice, was just wondering why such an odd choice in view of the things he said against Christianity, and that his killer was motivated by same. But you did in fact say it was purely visual.
Al Pacino played the devil in a movie.
That had nothing to do with my choice of pictures.
I hope some mass murderer doesn't look like me, but you never know.

Looks are just looks.
If you put a personality to it, the look is no longer the same.

I think he looks like this.
Jesus-laughing2.jpg

Have you ever read, Beautiful Outlaw? Jesus definitely had a sense of humor.

Does that include false witnesses?

Of course not! I am well acquainted with both of the young people. Not personally, but I've seen all of their vids/interviews when they were kids giving account of their encounters with the Lord, and I found them to be credible and believable.

Of course not! I am well acquainted with both of the young people. Not personally, but I've seen all of their vids/interviews when they were kids giving account of their encounters with the Lord, and I found them to be credible and believable.

Their testimony contradicts scripture.

Yes, I'm talking about those images.

lol, the Chassidic and orthodox kippah. the kippah is something that jesus would have worn. what would it be like? we may not ever know.

I don't think so. Out of the mouths of two or three witnesses shall the truth be established. Akiane is one, I believe her testimonies. Colton Burpo is another. (He's the boy from the Heaven is for Real movie/book). I believe his testimony to be true also. After visiting heaven he was asked what Jesus looked like, he said no no no to all the traditional Jesus pictures, and when he saw Akiane's painting, he said yep, that's Him...

View attachment 5448

I wish I could find it, but I have a video somewhere which explains how the artist of this painting is wrapped up in new age stuff. I think it had to do with indigo children or something like that. I forget.

found it

RESPONSE FROM OTHER THREAD HAS ESAU SERVED JACOB YETT?
ESAU AND ALL THE NATIONS WILL SERVE JACOB IN THE FUTURE isaiah 60
9 Surely the isles shall wait for me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the Lord thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because he hath glorified thee.

10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.

11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of IsraeL
HEATHENS ARE GOING INTO SLAVERY !!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back