Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

What do you suppose is the "mark of the beast"?

Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

for_his_glory

Light in darkness
Staff member
Administrator
From
South Carolina
Christian
Yes
One thing that is for certain whatever it is it will not be perceived as the " mark of the beast " .
This past year for the first time in my life I have, on countless occasions, had an electronic device held up to my forehead so that I may enter all types of private & government facilities and access badly needed services .
Literally I have become conditioned to the demand that an electronic device be held to my forehead at moments notice.
Granted, currently this is only done to detect body temp. but the point is that we are now becoming fully conditioned to having electronic devices held up to our foreheads by perfect strangers at a moments notice in order to access badly needed services .
Suppose that in the very near future under this same guise of public health, in order for people to access these same badly needed services people are required to show they have been vaccinated ?
I have already been vaccinated, but coincidently I have no idea where I put my vaccination card .
What would be government's solution to this problem happening all the time, given they already have gotten us broken in to the idea of being scanned ?
Pretty easy for me to see where this is all going, and at a very rapid pace .
People need to climb out from under their rocks and notice how deceptive this world is instead of conforming to it. People also need to get rid of the "it won't happen to me" attitude and start believing what Christ has already spoken.

We are about to see history repeat itself once again, but for the last time.
Rev 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.