Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you suppose is the "mark of the beast"?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

Sorry, but doesn't have anything to do with the mark, but does have to do with a corrupt government that is involved with setting up the NWO preparing for the son of perdition to take his seat.

I believe that the mark of the beast is the Lord's judgement on this world. I believe the Covid/vaccine is part of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers. Though I don't believe we're in the great tribulation...yet.
Short of death, I don't believe there's any escape from it. As I've already seen my death, agreed to it, and have already been to my destination, I do not fear what's happening.
The end-time harvest and the "greater exodus" have yet to happen. I believe we are in Ezekiel 37...when we move into the next chapter, that's where things get "interesting!" Ouch! Lol

I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me
I am finally assured of eternity
He never left my side, not even when I died
He was with me in the dark...right by my side!
Faithful is His name. Hallelujah! -tc

"“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” – Hebrews 13:5

I believe that the mark of the beast is the Lord's judgement on this world. I believe the Covid/vaccine is part of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers. Though I don't believe we're in the great tribulation...yet.
Short of death, I don't believe there's any escape from it. As I've already seen my death, agreed to it, and have already been to my destination, I do not fear what's happening.
The end-time harvest and the "greater exodus" have yet to happen. I believe we are in Ezekiel 37...when we move into the next chapter, that's where things get "interesting!" Ouch! Lol

I died, He lives, and dwells inside of me
I am finally assured of eternity
He never left my side, not even when I died
He was with me in the dark...right by my side!
Faithful is His name. Hallelujah! -tc

"“Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” – Hebrews 13:5
The question to ask then is: were previous pandemics and vaccines a part ‘of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers’?

The question to ask then is: were previous pandemics and vaccines a part ‘of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers’?
"they question me on things I know nothing about." Psalm 35:11b

Then how can you be sure about these things with regard to COVID?
"The question to ask then is: were previous pandemics and vaccines a part ‘of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers’?" Pardon?

"The question to ask then is: were previous pandemics and vaccines a part ‘of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers’?" Pardon?
What is it?

What is what?
You said “Pardon?”, so I was wondering what you seemed to either take issue with or what you didn’t understand. I’m just seeking clarification as to your response.

You said “Pardon?”, so I was wondering what you seemed to either take issue with or what you didn’t understand. I’m just seeking clarification as to your response.
We were talking about Covid. I'm not talking about other pandemics or viruses.

We were talking about Covid. I'm not talking about other pandemics or viruses.
My point was that you are making claims about COVID and the vaccines with no evidence. I was wondering if you made the same claims about previous pandemics and vaccines. To which you responded that you didn’t know. And that is precisely why I asked—how can you know things about this pandemic but not know if those things apply to previous pandemics? It seems to me to be inconsistent.

My point was that you are making claims about COVID and the vaccines with no evidence. I was wondering if you made the same claims about previous pandemics and vaccines. To which you responded that you didn’t know. And that is precisely why I asked—how can you know things about this pandemic but not know if those things apply to previous pandemics? It seems to me to be inconsistent.
You are giving you opinion. We were talking about Covid, but since it wasn't going as you liked, you tried to, and continue to try to, shift the focus. As you are not interested in a fair conversation, I am not interested in talking with you. Goodbye.

You are giving you opinion. We were talking about Covid, but since it wasn't going as you liked, you tried to, and continue to try to, shift the focus. As you are not interested in a fair conversation, I am not interested in talking with you. Goodbye.
Wow. :shrug

The question to ask then is: were previous pandemics and vaccines a part ‘of the global "deep state's" effort to ultimately control mankind and their numbers’?I suppose you could look at

I suppose you could look at " the global deep state " as a front group for a much older group .

The plan has been on going now for a very long time but now there seems to be a big push going on .

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I suppose you could look at " the global deep state " as a front group for a much older group .

The plan has been on going now for a very long time but now there seems to be a big push going on .

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Sure, but as Christians, the truth should be very important to us, so we shouldn’t be believing things without evidence or solid reasons to base those beliefs on. We must not base what we believe to be true on gut feelings or intuition. We cannot say this is a “plandemic” or that some global group caused this just because some governments may have done things to take advantage of the situation.

These experimental injections that are being forced onto us could lead to the mark...
Even the vaccine passport on your phone in your right hand could be the mark...

I'm taking no chances

These experimental injections that are being forced onto us could lead to the mark...
Even the vaccine passport on your phone in your right hand could be the mark...

I'm taking no chances
I ain't taking no jab! Not a ghost of a chance! I guess I'm a jab-buster! Lol

Sure, but as Christians, the truth should be very important to us, so we shouldn’t be believing things without evidence or solid reasons to base those beliefs on. We must not base what we believe to be true on gut feelings or intuition. We cannot say this is a “plandemic” or that some global group caused this just because some governments may have done things to take advantage of the situation.
You ask any Christian who has a theory or belief on what Covid is and/or is not... and you will get the same answer... they believe that they KNOW what is going on....so... your comment about truth should be very important to us does not seem to hold water here within public forums of any kind.

We as humans only see what we have learned and experienced. Suggesting that one knows what the governments are or are not doing is conjecture and assumption at best.

The stance I have taken is that I do not listen to ANYONE...absolutely NO ONE on this topic of covid... I have brought all my thoughts and concerns to God... and asked Him to draw me ever closer to His heart at this time.

WE are on a trajectory that cannot be reversed... there have been secret powers at play for decades. Everyone has an agenda.

I have chosen NOT to get vaccinated due to my lifestyle as recluse. I stand behind my decision and accept the losses that this choice brings me.

Trying to find answers to a dilemma that has so many players involved is not possible in my opinion.

The best we can do is make choices to the best of our ability. Sadly... I feel the Christians have made a huge fuss
over something that has become political... and should have been a medical issue... GREED and POWER always takes over.

Sure, but as Christians, the truth should be very important to us, so we shouldn’t be believing things without evidence or solid reasons to base those beliefs on.

Do you believe our battle is against wicked powers and rulers of darkness, evil spirits who corrupt the minds of men?

What evidence do you use to determine this?

Back