Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What if the C-19 Vax is the Pale Horse?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So what do you think would happen if the Vax is the Pale Horse?
If 50-90% of the population of some countries voluntarily took a slow poison, how would they react when they found out?
With some of the new reports coming out about the blood clotting issues and other fatal side effects of the vax... what do you think?

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. ...

Death and Hell stalking 1/4 of the lands. Death(Abraham's bosom) being for the Christian and Hell being for the unsaved.
So the vax would not be the Mark of the Beast... but rather the Pale Horse.
Just some comforting news to think about for this Christmas season.

Lazarus and the rich man... I don't think of this Jesus teaching as a parable, but rather a generic story of how the afterlife works until the New Earth gets put into play.
Luke 16:19-31
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and sees Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and you are tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from there.
27 Then he said, I pray you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brothers; that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, No, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

So what do you think would happen if the Vax is the Pale Horse?
If 50-90% of the population of some countries voluntarily took a slow poison, how would they react when they found out?
With some of the new reports coming out about the blood clotting issues and other fatal side effects of the vax... what do you think?

Rev 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. ...

Death and Hell stalking 1/4 of the lands. Death(Abraham's bosom) being for the Christian and Hell being for the unsaved.
So the vax would not be the Mark of the Beast... but rather the Pale Horse.
Just some comforting news to think about for this Christmas season.

Lazarus and the rich man... I don't think of this Jesus teaching as a parable, but rather a generic story of how the afterlife works until the New Earth gets put into play.
Luke 16:19-31
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and sees Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and you are tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from there.
27 Then he said, I pray you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brothers; that he may testify to them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, No, father Abraham: but if one went to them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said to him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
If anything, it would be COVID. The data is very clear that COVID is orders of magnitude worse than the vaccines. COVID is what one should be worried about, not the vaccines. But it’s likely not either of those.

If anything, it would be COVID. The data is very clear that COVID is orders of magnitude worse than the vaccines. COVID is what one should be worried about, not the vaccines. But it’s likely not either of those.
Thank you for your opinion.
But try to answer the questions.
Even as a thought exercise it is useful.

Covid was a recon mission. A dry run so to speak. They have so much stuff on the shelves now that can make covid look like a common cold. The next one will be the dangerous one and wipe out sections of the world population.

Just not my house though. I found Psalm 91 and pray it over my life liberally. ...shall not come near my dwelling. That's succinct and to the point! I believe it.

Back