Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the relevance of UFOs to Christianity?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Runner

I've had an intense interest in the UFO phenomenon since I was about eight years old. I had a close-up UFO encounter in the company of an arch-skeptic when I was 21. He thought my Christian and UFO beliefs were nonsense, but he changed his mind about UFOs in an instant. (I haven't spoken to him in decades, but I see he now lists "the Bible" as his favorite book on Facebook!)

Decades ago, highly experienced ufologist John Keel - who was no Christian - warned that he thought the UFO phenomenon was basically demonic and that involvement with it was dangerous. This was fringe stuff when Keel said it, but the UFO phenomenon has so completely defied explanation that the possibility it's demonic has now entered mainstream ufology.

"Aliens" from within our natural order - such as another star system - really just don't fit the facts. Demons do - quite nicely, in fact.

So what would demons be accomplishing by what we call the UFO phenomenon (and related phenomena such as "alien abductions," which are pretty clearly not alien abductions in any real-world, physical sense)?

My informed belief is that the purpose is quite simple: Obsession and distraction. Those who become involved with UFOs, including me for a time, often become immersed to a degree that can only be called "obsessive." Those who are so obsessed don't have their eyes on God or spiritual truths.

This is true not only of UFOs but of many other areas of interest - often in the vein of the occult - that become obsessive and all-consuming and distract people from the matters of God.

That's my current theory, anyway, after spending decades and hundreds of hours in this field. If I haven't read every UFO book ever published, I've read 97% of them. Whatever finally comes of the whole Pentagon "UAP" brouhaha, I don't think it will be a convincing explanation of the multi-faceted UFO phenomenon.

I believe the UFO 🛸 phenomenon as you put it, it demonic. I believe it is part of the end time deception. Weird how the Covid-19 bill request full UFO disclosure from the Pentgon. Since satan can't gain much footing with him and his cohorts just being themselves, an extraterrestrial deception is the best route. It's been my experience when interviewing people concerning what they believe, most believe in aliens over the God of the bible.

If I haven't read every UFO book ever published, I've read 97% of them.
How about this one by a Christian?

Alien Intrusion

UFOs and the evolution connection

They also have a movie you can get on DVD or MP4 or whatever.

Georgia Guidestones blown up! LOL! Probably an inside job IMO, to deflect attention from the obvious. Just another means to lull people to sleep. They probably thought to blow it up themselves because of all the attention that people in the know were giving to them. A bit off topic, but not.

WATCH: Georgia Guidestones completely levelled following explosion
By Matthew Roscoe • 07 July 2022 • 0:50

Police investigating explosion at Georgia Guidestones as rumble appears near monument. Image: Sean Pavone/Shutterstock.com
VIDEOS now show that the Georgia Guidestones have been completely levelled after one part of the monument was blown up early on Wednesday, July 6. Police have released CCTV footage and are appealing for help.

UPDATE 12.50 am (July 7) – Videos show the site where the Georgia Guidestones used to stand tall, now reduced to rubble and giant slabs of concrete.
Twitter user @BinkySpooner shared a video of the mysterious slabs, which had been in Georgia for more than 40 years, being torn down.

11AliveNews reporter Dawn White watched the stones being brought down.
“The Georgia Guidestones are now completely levelled,” she said.
“We saw a backhoe push them down around 4:45 p.m. The @GBI_GA believes a someone blew them up around 4 a.m. They’ve been in this field for more than 40 years & included life principles in 12 languages.”

Police are continuing with their investigations and the GA Bureau of Investigation (GBI) released the following footage on Twitter.
“The GBI is releasing surveillance video from this morning’s explosion that destroyed the Georgia Guidestones,” they said.
“The videos show the explosion and a car leaving the scene shortly after the explosion. No one was injured.”

“For safety reasons, the structure has been completely demolished.”
Before the slabs were brought down, they read:
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
These messages or ‘commandments’ were written in eight different languages with one language on each face of the four stones.
Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.

Continue reading @ https://euroweeklynews.com/wp-content/t ... o-dark.svg

Page 1.
Matthew 13: 24-29

The Parable of the Weeds
24Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.
27The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’
28‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.
So, the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’
29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time, I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’ ”

I have heard many interpretations of this over the years. Some interpretations have been long standing as given respect for its scholarly insights. I see this differently, maybe someone else sees it as I will share how I see it.

: “
The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. I would say this good man is Christ. He, (as Son of Man) who brought to us the kingdom of heaven- access to, that is, making heirs. We have sprung up across the globe through the preaching of the Good News- Spreading the Holy Word of God. Hence, the good seed and we are the kingdom of heaven on earth continuing the spreading.

25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.

Throughout Christian history there have been those who have fallen asleep and bad doctrine was sown in. Not only bad doctrine, as we move forward into today, simply all kinds of false teaching- evil knowledge has corrupted mankind. Now to the point of right down to the genome. Only a few, these days, are awake and recognize the bad doctrine that has been sown throughout history since Christianity's first inception. It began with false doctrine produced by wolves in sheep's clothing that has been accepted as good, among churches. With that chipping away of men's discernment then came worse beliefs. Atheistic grown beliefs like the Theory of Evolution from Satan's pseudo- science. It has replaced the actual meaning of the inner workings of God's creation. Enter the BIG SLEEP! Today those false beliefs have given way to a great number of people falling asleep, bringing the completed sowing of the deceptive seed with the corruption of the Human DNA.

I am going to tie in the crop circle phenomenon with this. What is interesting, true crop circles having an interesting trait, not just do they only appear in cereal crops, when they happen the nodes of the wheat are blown out and little iron balls are in them or are around about the wheat. The wheat, though damaged returns again the following season. When it does it is genetically altered. Things that make you go hmmmmm???

The whole of this parable deals with the whole of the matter. Hence, a parable concerning a passage of time -right up to the harvest. We are at the finality of what the thief-Satan, intended. It is a saga that has been playing out since the beginning in the Garden of Eden, to the Watchers, to the Nephilim- corruption even unto DNA and soul. But for a while, with the good seed (THE WORD OF GOD), corruption was put at bay. When Christianity reigned supreme in the consciousness of men, it provided salt to stave off corruption and gave a certain amount of protection from falling asleep. Men had protection from the wiles of Satan. Not that Satan did not attack, men just showed fidelity to the faith and therefore, were protected. As that has gradually been chipped away and through sleep, the rot has set in. We have entered the end of the age, where MOST men have fallen away and went to sleep on Christ. Therefore, perfect prey for the devil.

Since the harvest, at the end of the age, deals with those who are living at the end of the age, it is clear, it is the corrupt beliefs which have been sown throughout history they cling to. Those who adhere to those corrupt beliefs have also allowed to be sown in them, the weeds of the thief- into their DNA. This is how the separating begins. That once human- is a now a tare growing alongside the wheat -NON-CORRUPT human. They look alike =being human looking but have drunk the Kool-Aid. Belief in the BIG LIE - pseudo science and its Theory of Evolution, has lulled them to sleep.

25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.

With the Covid-19 agenda and the shots which followed, people will be intermarrying with those with corrupt genomes and will give rise to weeds- Human 2.0 as the Elites of Satan call them, Nephilim as God calls them.

Luke 17:26
26Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man: 27People were eating and drinking, marrying and being given in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.…

Now clearly, the Lord has no problem with people marrying. The point is, Christ is speaking to an audience knowledgeable in the Books of Enoch and Jasher. Those who know what was actually taking place during the times of Noah recognize what is going on today. People were marrying and intermarrying with Nephilim and fallen angels. You lay with a Nephilim you are laying with a fallen angel's offspring. The DNA of all humans -except eight, were corrupted, as were most animals. That is why God only preserved what was not corrupted by the fallen angels and Nephilim. Their corruption spreads fast like weeds. Hence, why the parable states weeds.

Today, through science, the fallen angels have managed to, once again, sow their seed among mankind. In the name of science by way of the Covid-19 agenda, man has unwittingly succumbed to the fallen angel agenda. The Elites know it, because they succumbed to it first. What they call extraterrestrial every culture on the planet called (gods from the stars and/or fallen angels). The only difference is, the ancient people of the ONE TRUE GOD-known as Hebrews, they didn't worship them. Though the fallen angels and their Nephilim did gain the majority which resulted in only eight- Noah and his family not falling prey to it, it was only them that all of humanity would be reestablished. That is what will happen today, only those who stand on the Word of God will remain pure bloods- in essence.

Unfortunately, there were Nephilim then and after the flood. Not all the Nephilim were destroyed. With the flood gates of heaven and the deep bursting open. Some Nephilim escaped to space, where they built their nest among the stars to only return again after the flood.

Genesis 6:4
4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days— and afterward as well — when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown.

Page 2.
After the earth was repopulated, Nephilim returned to the earth and had relations with the daughters of men. Concerning the Israelites, the way this seed- (Nephilim genetic code) entered among Jews was by way of Esau. The Lineage of Abraham is preserved in Jacob because Jacob did NOT marry of the Canaanites, which Abraham was told not to marry of. Esau did. Abraham's offspring is preserved from the Nephilim seed through Jacob. Mary- Christ's mother, is TRULY a descendant of Abraham because she is a direct descendant of Jacob NOT ESAU. Esau lost the right to be the lineage of Christ because he had NO regard for his birthright and sold it for some "Red Stew". This is a 'architype' and alegory for something that would happen in the future. The Hebraic birthright (blessing) is given by the patriarch and is actually from God -as all blessings are. That is why God says: "Jacob I loved, Esau I hated."

Jacob told in Genesis 28:1-2
1So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. “Do not take a wife from the Canaanite women,” he commanded. 2“Go at once to Paddan-aram, to the house of your mother’s father Bethuel, and take a wife from among the daughters of Laban, your mother’s brother.…
Isaac , Abraham's son, was reiterating what Abraham was told and told him.

Esau on the other hand did the opposite:
Esau's Mixed Marriage

Genesis 26:34&35 “When Esau was forty years old, he married Judith daughter of Beeri the Hititites, and also Basemath daughter of Elon the Hittite. They were a source of grief to Isaac and Rebekah.”

Many nit wits think God did not want mix marriage, meaning races, THAT IS NOT TRUE. Edomites who think themselves Jews, love to foment race wars. Anyways, Moses was married to a woman from Cush , SHE WAS A BLACK WOMAN. Not to mention Makeda the Queen of Sheba, Solomon's greatest love. Also, clearly, we come from the same two people (Adam and Eve) who had the genetic makeup to produce people of all different shades and features. Different cultures would come with what took place at the Tower of Bable. When the earth was repopulated after the flood , it is also clear that Noah's sons and their wives were of different shades and features. The colors of the people of earth were determined by them. Some things should be obvious
1f914.svg
. Read : (Christianity The White Man's Religion??? ). Joseph's Coat of Many Colors also shows all the races would be brought back to God through the Christ who Joseph was an architype of. So, it is clear, mixing races is not the issue. Worshipping the One true God is and obeying Him. That would mean staying away from breeding with Nephilim !

The Land of Canaan had Nephilim , the Hititites who occupied that land had Nephilim blood. Even though the earth was flooded and all on earth died except the eight in the Ark, the scriptures are clear that there were Nephilim afterwards.

Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

So, the question is how were they here again after the flood? Well let's deduce with scripture......they could NOT have gone into the earth for the fountains of the deep too broke forth , they would have drowned.
Genesis 7:11

In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month, all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened.
Genesis 7:12

And the rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

And we are clearly told EVERY LIVING THING with the breath of life in the nostrils, NOT IN THE ARK died!
The Duration of the Flood

…22Of all that had been on dry land, everything that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23And every living thing on the face of the earth was destroyed— man and livestock, crawling creatures and birds of the air; they were blotted out from the earth, and only Noah remained, and those with him in the ark. 24And the waters prevailed upon the earth for 150 days.…

Could it be the angels, who were not of the 200 Watchers imprisoned (Book of Enoch), decided to follow suit and again people followed it and produced more Nephilim? Or this:
“And there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim; and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.’ “Numbers 13:33 (The Israel Bible™)

It is clear the Nephilim , the sons of Anak, who come of the Nephilim made more Nephilim. His descendants are mentioned in narratives concerning the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites. According to the Book of Numbers, Anak was a forefather of the Anakim. The Bible describes them as very tall descendants of the Nephilim.

So, did some Nephilim make their nest amongst the stars? I say yes! And this is where the extraterrestrial deception of today comes from. The ancient pagan cultures called the fallen angels (the gods from the stars). Therefore, their offspring knew that there was refuge from the flood in space. It is true " we are not alone in the universe". All the ancient cultures, pagan and otherwise ( The Elect of God) knew of these beings and have evidence of space travel in their ancient writings. However, things are not as the secret societies and Kabbalah practitioners would have all believe. It is as the Lord said it happened. Even the ancient cultures believe them to be spiritual forces, not extraterrestrial- meaning beyond our terrestrial plain. That would indicate they are created and are not God as science would want us to believe. Pseudo- science would have us believe. Within the field of science, there is a group, that is teaching human beings come from extraterrestrials through seeding. This is the great deception. They will soon disclose that evolution is being completed by way of these extraterrestrial beings who have added to the human genome what was missing and explains the gap of apes not evolving anymore. They believe, it was by extraterrestrial seeding that the past primates evolved then stopped. Yeah, for real! That is how they will explain the gaps in their Theory of Evolution. Watch! It's the last deception. Those who are for the lie- (The Theory of Evolution) will accept it hook line and sinker. It is simply a reinventing of what was, for there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:
8All things are wearisome,

more than one can describe;
the eye is not satisfied with seeing,
nor the ear content with hearing.
9What has been, will be again,
and what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
10Is there a case where one can say,
“Look, this is new”?
It has already existed
in the ages before us.
11There is no remembrance
of those who came before,
and those yet to come will not be remembered
by those who follow after.

POINT: All this alien, extraterrestrial, UFO smack is not new nor is the HUMAN 2.0 as the Elites call it. What took place thousands of years before us has simply been reinvented and rebranded. It is simply given a different name other than- (fallen angel, god's from the stars, Nephilim). Space travel was known to ancient prophets like Enoch and Jasher not to mention all the ancient pagan cultures who embraced all the fallen angel garbage as good. Even the prophet Obadiah knew about it and knew about Esau's offspring- who have the Nephilim blood line and will be completely destroyed. They call themselves Jews but are not but are the synagogue of Satan. Esau contributed nothing genetically to the 12 Tribes of Israel, nothing, zero, zilch! Esau does, however, influence the 12 Tribes through his rabbis and Kabbalah practitioners of his lineage. And they got Jacob to serve up the Red Stew. The Red Stew is a symbol of a non-kosher mark that Esau would be responsible for concerning the 12 Tribes of Israel and those who of the gentile nations who will not be saved. The destruction of Edom- the lineage of, called- Red will be destroyed as will those who took their Red Stew of all nations. Those with the name of Red Sheild are part of it and actually were given satan's own throne, power and authority. It is from them that the Covid-19 agenda came with the culling and genetic corruption of all who ate the Red Stew. That family is over the country called Israel and their rabbis have influenced Jacob to partake in serving it up and even receiving the corrupt abomination of desolation in their genome. That is why it is said only a remnant of Israel will be saved.

Page 3.
Romans 9:27
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites is like the sand of the sea, only the remnant will be saved. 28For the Lord will carry out His sentence on the earth thoroughly and decisively.”…

Only a 144,000 out of the 12 Tribes of Israel will be saved.
Rev.7
144,000 Sealed
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3“Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel:
5From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
and from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

Concerning this: Romans 11:25-27
All Israel Shall Be Saved
25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will remove godlessness from Jacob. 27And this is My covenant with them when I take away their sins.”…

Is Romans 1125-27 contradicting Romans 9:27
27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: “Though the number of the Israelites is like the sand of the sea, only the remnant will be saved. 28For the Lord will carry out His sentence on the earth thoroughly and decisively.”…
NOPE!
That is why you need the Holy Spirit to interpret scripture. Romans 11 deals with the whole house of ISRAEL. That is what God's people are called and, in this case, includes called out Gentiles. Once ingrafted, the Gentile is a Hebrew= Traversed one. They have come from one side of things to the other. Like Abraham, who was the first to be called a Hebrew. Before that there was no mention of Hebrew this or that. God called Abraham a Hebrew, what He was considered before that is only known to God. What is for sure is not only the RC Canon, and Protestant Canon and Eastern Orthodox Canon not only makes mention Jasher mentions Abram having to leave his father's house and country because he was a heathen or pagan. Which is interesting because Gentile means heathen. God is good! The Ethiopic Canon has the complete Book of Jasher.

Concerning The 12 Tribes of Israel only a remnant will be saved as is clear in Isaiah which Roman 9:27 states. So, the remnant of the 12 Tribes of Israel will be saved and that is only 144,000 as will only a 144,000 of out of Gentile nations be saved and Rev.14 speaks of them. There we have the completed house of Israel - Israel means- God Prevails. And in these two called out groups is the completion of the number of firstfruits and all the House of Israel who will be saved.

The Destruction of Edom Obadiah 1:4

The Destruction of Edom

1This is the vision of Obadiah:
This is what the Lord GOD says about Edom—
We have heard a message from the LORD;
an envoy has been sent among the nations
to say, “Rise up,
and let us go to battle against her!”—
2“Behold, I will make you small among the nations;
you will be deeply despised.
3The pride of your heart has deceived you,
O dwellers in the clefts of the rocks
whose habitation is the heights,
who say in your heart,
‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’
4Though you soar like the eagle
and make your nest among the stars,
even from there I will bring you down,”
declares the LORD. ( This has to do with space travel and building among the stars- Elon musk is an Edomite his star link is garbage, his association with the Red Sheild as with all Edomites is sealed. The Rothschilds own or are over Jacob and the country named after him -Israel. Many of the 12 Tribes of Israel will be destroyed with the Edomites, only 144,000 of Jacob will be saved.)

Page 4.
5“If thieves came to you,
if robbers by night—
oh, how you will be ruined—
would they not steal only what they wanted?
If grape gatherers came to you,
would they not leave some gleanings?
6But how Esau will be pillaged,
his hidden treasures sought out!
7All the men allied with you
will drive you to the border;
the men at peace with you
will deceive and overpower you.
Those who eat your bread
will set a trap for you
without your awareness of it.
8In that day, declares the LORD,
will I not destroy the wise men of Edom
and the men of understanding
in the mountains of Esau?
9Then your mighty men, O Teman,
will be terrified,
so that everyone in the mountains of Esau
will be cut down in the slaughter.
10Because of the violence against your brother Jacob,
you will be covered with shame
and cut off forever.
11On the day you stood aloof
while strangers carried off his wealth
and foreigners entered his gate
and cast lots for Jerusalem,
you were just like one of them.
12But you should not gloat in that day,
your brother’s day of misfortune,
nor rejoice over the people of Judah
in the day of their destruction,
nor boast proudly
in the day of their distress.
13You should not enter the gate of My people
in the day of their disaster,
nor gloat over their affliction
in the day of their disaster,
nor loot their wealth
in the day of their disaster.
14Nor should you stand at the crossroads
to cut off their fugitives,
nor deliver up their survivors
in the day of their distress.
The Deliverance of Israel
15For the Day of the LORD is near
for all the nations.
As you have done, it will be done to you;
your recompense will return upon your own head.
16For as you drank on My holy mountain,
so all the nations will drink continually.
They will drink and gulp it down;
they will be as if they had never existed.
17But on Mount Zion there will be deliverance,
and it will be holy,
and the house of Jacob
will reclaim their possession.
18Then the house of Jacob will be a blazing fire,
and the house of Joseph a burning flame;
but the house of Esau will be stubble—
Jacob will set it ablaze and consume it.
Therefore, no survivor will remain
from the house of Esau.”
For the LORD has spoken.
19Those from the Negev will possess the mountains of Esau;
those from the foothills will possess the land of the Philistines.
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
20And the exiles of this host of the Israelites
will possess the land of the Canaanites as far as Zarephath;
and the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
will possess the cities of the Negev.
21The deliverers will ascend Mount Zion
to rule over the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will belong to the LORD.

So, it is clear Edom will not even be safe among the stars even if they seek refuge there like their Nephilim forefathers.

…3The pride of your heart has deceived you—O dwellers in the clefts of the rocks whose habitation is the heights, who say in your heart, ‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’ 4Though you soar like the eagle and make your( nest among the stars), even from there I will bring you down,” declares the LORD. 5“If thieves came to you, if robbers by night—oh, how you will be ruined—would they not steal only what they wanted? If grape pickers came to you, would they not leave some gleanings?…

This is about the destruction of Edom, not the land because the land still is, but a people who are of the lineage of Esau . Esau was called Edom=Red after eating the "Red Stew" . His offspring are the Edomites who wish they were Jews but are not. For today - this minority who call themselves "Jews" ( air quotes) are of the lineage of Esau. But they have control of the majority- Money(banks), corporations, governments, oil, food, Pharmeceutical Companies, medicine, JACOB and many of the gentile's kings and politicians and principalities. They are responsible for the Covid-19 agenda and the shots! They produced the Mark of the Beast. The mark will come out of Israel as Jacob represents -(Israel ) in the biblical account of the Red Stew. Not that the remnant of Jacob will give the Mark, but out of Israel the country, which is named after the biblical Jacob, and (not Jacob Rothschild), the mark will come. God hates those of the lineage of Esau because it has a Nephilim Marker on the genome because of Esau's disregard for the covenant blessing. Esau was no Nephilim , he was hated by God for rejecting his birthright and mixing the lineage of Abraham with Nephilim women.

After the flood the Nephilim returned. For it is clear the Nephilim made more Nephilim , not angels made more Nephilim. We know the sentence of the angels who did do this, they were imprisoned according to our beloved prophet Enoch. The same sentence would befall the others who were cast down with Lucifer, for God shows no partiality concerning the punishment of this transgression by some angles.

The seed has been sown and they shall grow together until the harvest.

Were there signs on earth and the heavens pointing to this agenda before it happened? YES! Lying signs and wonders. And wouldn't you know, the Kabbalah practitioners teach it in their "mystery schools" as something Truthful to be embraced.

2 Thessalonians: 2:
The Man of Lawlessness

…8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the majesty of His arrival. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and FALSE wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them.…

Here is some Kabbalah smack. The video is long, watch in increments.

None of this is Theory but it is sure conspiracy. For evil men do conspire.
Psalm 2
The Triumphant Messiah

1Why do the nations conspire

and the peoples plot in vain?

2The kings of the earth take their stand

and the rulers gather together,

against the LORD

and against His Anointed One:

3“Let us break Their chains

and cast away Their cords.”

4The One enthroned in heaven laughs;

the Lord taunts them.

5Then He rebukes them in His anger,

and terrifies them in His fury:

6“I have installed My King on Zion,

upon My holy mountain.”

7I will proclaim the decree

spoken to Me by the LORD:

“You are My Son;

today I have become Your Father.

8Ask Me, and I will make the nations Your inheritance,

the ends of the earth Your possession.

9You will break them with an iron scepter;

You will shatter them like pottery.”

10Therefore be wise, O kings;

be admonished, O judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear,

and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest He be angry

and you perish in your rebellion,

when His wrath ignites in an instant.

Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.

"Aliens" from within our natural order - such as another star system - really just don't fit the facts. Demons do - quite nicely, in fact.

Demons can't create UFO's, nor is there any reason for a demon to need them for transportation.

If anyone wants to know about UFO's, i made a video. They are NOT demons, but they are from God.

Only a 144,000 out of the 12 Tribes of Israel will be saved.

This is not Truth.

144,000 human children will be sealed and protected though the whole 7 year Tribulation Period. These will NOT be Raptured up, nor will they be condemned to death. These are the first redeemed of the New Heaven and New Earth. These are they that we Saints will reign over, ON EARTH for a thousand years, while they repopulate the Earth.

my video on the 144,000:

Demons can't create UFO's, nor is there any reason for a demon to need them for transportation.

If anyone wants to know about UFO's, i made a video. They are NOT demons, but they are from God.

At the @ the nine minute mark in the video . Jesus does not need a UFO to travel in . You have got to be kidding .

At the @ the nine minute mark in the video . Jesus does not need a UFO to travel in . You have got to be kidding .
What i said is the Truth.

Joh_14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh_14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

That Place he is creating for us, for the last 2,000 years, He is going to Bring to the Earth, and the Father and Jesus will be in it.

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem (A HUGE PLACE), coming down from God out of heaven (2nd Heaven, Space), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

A Giant PLACE is coming out of Space and landing on the Earth. And the Father and Jesus are in that place, that came out of Space and lands on Earth.

This place that Jesus is bringing to the Earth, has 12 floors, each flood is almost as big as the United States. Are you trying to tell me, that when Jesus brings this Gigantic Place to the Earth, that He is NOT going to be in it? What then, pulling it with a rope through space? Maybe sitting on top of it, with reigns to steer it to the Earth?
He is IN IT.

I've had an intense interest in the UFO phenomenon since I was about eight years old. I had a close-up UFO encounter in the company of an arch-skeptic when I was 21. He thought my Christian and UFO beliefs were nonsense, but he changed his mind about UFOs in an instant. (I haven't spoken to him in decades, but I see he now lists "the Bible" as his favorite book on Facebook!)

Decades ago, highly experienced ufologist John Keel - who was no Christian - warned that he thought the UFO phenomenon was basically demonic and that involvement with it was dangerous. This was fringe stuff when Keel said it, but the UFO phenomenon has so completely defied explanation that the possibility it's demonic has now entered mainstream ufology.

So what would demons be accomplishing by what we call the UFO phenomenon (and related phenomena such as "alien abductions," which are pretty clearly not alien abductions in any real-world, physical sense)?

My informed belief is that the purpose is quite simple: Obsession and distraction. Those who become involved with UFOs, including me for a time, often become immersed to a degree that can only be called "obsessive." Those who are so obsessed don't have their eyes on God or spiritual truths.

This is true not only of UFOs but of many other areas of interest - often in the vein of the occult - that become obsessive and all-consuming and distract people from the matters of God.

That's my current theory, anyway, after spending decades and hundreds of hours in this field. If I haven't read every UFO book ever published, I've read 97% of them. Whatever finally comes of the whole Pentagon "UAP" brouhaha, I don't think it will be a convincing explanation of the multi-faceted UFO phenomenon.
Why don't aliens from another star system fit the facts? What facts could we have on advanced extraterrestrial life? If they are here, then our technology pales in comparison.

Why don't aliens from another star system fit the facts? What facts could we have on advanced extraterrestrial life? If they are here, then our technology pales in comparison.
Because the universe is only 6k years old and evolution is a lie.

Have you considered the problem of getting to earth from a great distance ? One of the "facts" .
If UFOs are alien spaceships, how did they get here?
Yes. That's certainly something to think about. These aircraft have been observed by navy pilots and say that they change direction instantly. No human aircraft can do that. I then wonder how the creatures on-board these aircraft can survive such force. It's hard to comprehend.

If there is alien life visiting us, they seem peaceful. Aliens actually being demons. That's an interesting theory. But it doesn't square with what we know about Roswell and the bodies that were recovered there.

None actually. But if there are people from other worlds, and we eventually find that out, most likely it will increase doubts in the minds of many of the existence of God.

Yes. That's certainly something to think about. These aircraft have been observed by navy pilots and say that they change direction instantly. No human aircraft can do that. I then wonder how the creatures on-board these aircraft can survive such force. It's hard to comprehend.

If there is alien life visiting us, they seem peaceful. Aliens actually being demons. That's an interesting theory. But it doesn't square with what we know about Roswell and the bodies that were recovered there.
A lot of the interactions I read about are not very pleasant sounding . Stories of Alien abductions come to mind .

A lot of the interactions I read about are not very pleasant sounding . Stories of Alien abductions come to mind .
Yes, but I think many of those have been attributed to sleep paralysis. It's one of those things that we can't truly know because we have no physical evidence.
None actually. But if there are people from other worlds, and we eventually find that out, most likely it will increase doubts in the minds of many of the existence of God.
It would certainly make many Christians wonder why other life was not mentioned in the bible. We're these beings crated by God? Did they also receive salvation? Are we at all related to them? Many questions will have to be asked.

Back