Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] What Was the “Forbidden Fruit” in Genesis?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Speaking of literal. How about we apply that rule to this verse...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

'Day' means day. As in 24hrs or less.

'Surly Die' means surely die. As in no pulse. Worm food. Rotting corpses. Etc.

Thus, Adam and his Wife died on that very day they partook of the Forbidden Fruit. Completely and totally.

Please note that the phrase 'Spiritually Dead' is not in the Bible and should never be used to describe what happened to the unfortunate couple.

Through Word of God, we are able to find out who Mystery Babylon is with just two verses...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

I find that a LITERAL interpretation is the best and most revealing.
  • 'Blood' means Blood. Real Blood... not wine in a cup or whatever.
  • 'In Her' means just that. The Blood is literally *in Her*. Not in a building somewhere. Not in some silly metaphor.
  • 'All' means All. As in everyone, past, present and future.
  • 'Slain' means slain. As in killed, murdered, etc.
OK, that was our first verse. What can we deduce from it? With a bit of Critical Thinking we may conclude that Mystery Babylon existed from the very beginning, drinking everyone's Blood.

This means she must have drank the Blood of the very first person who was slain upon the Earth. Obviously this happened long before the Vatican and Pope were around. It even happened before any city (e.g. Jerusalem, USA, Etc.) was built.

Can we prove this? Of course...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand;"

And there we have it. By analyzing just two verses we find that Mystery Babylon is Earth, who drank the Blood of Abel.

Simple and to the point. And since we know that the Bible does not contradict itself, we are able to find other verses that match up with this conclusion.

That's good, because taking out-of-context verses from the first and last "books" of the Bible doesn't prove a single thing. There are 31,102 verses in the Bible, so you are taking 0.006430454 of the total to try to prove a point.

Nowhere in my Bible does it say that Mystery Babylon existed from the very beginning, drinking Abel's Blood (or anyone else's).

Psalm 14:1a, "There is no God.” 1 Chronicles 17:20a, "there is no God" There. Two out-of-context verses that say that there is no God. That proves it, right?

Speaking of literal. How about we apply that rule to this verse...

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

'Day' means day. As in 24hrs or less.

'Surly Die' means surely die. As in no pulse. Worm food. Rotting corpses. Etc.

Thus, Adam and his Wife died on that very day they partook of the Forbidden Fruit. Completely and totally.

Please note that the phrase 'Spiritually Dead' is not in the Bible and should never be used to describe what happened to the unfortunate couple.

Genesis 3:6-8, "When the woman saw that the tree produced fruit that was good for food,[p] was attractive[q] to the eye, and was desirable for making one wise,she took some of its fruit and ate it. She also gave some of it to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them opened, and they knew they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God moving about in the orchard at the breezy time of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the orchard."

Genesis 3:16-17, "To the woman he said,

“I will greatly increase your labor pains;
with pain you will give birth to children.
You will want to control your husband,
but he will dominate you.”

But to Adam he said,

“Because you obeyed your wife
and ate from the tree about which I commanded you,
‘You must not eat from it,’
the ground is cursed because of you;
in painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life."

Quite obviously, neither Adam nor Eve died on the day they ate the fruit.

You make the same mistake as many others by contradicting God's original warning.

God said they would die on that day. You claim the opposite happened which now makes God a liar.

I am able to read the exact same verses and see the exact moment when and how Adam and his Wife died.

Here is the part you and everyone else always misses...

When the woman saw...
Then the man and his wife...
To the woman he said...
...your wife...

Do you see the mistake you made? You mentioned someone named Eve, yet nowhere in the verses you posted is that name written. :nono

See that?

The name Eve does not show up until Genesis 3:20. Do you know why? Because Eve was not Adam's first wife. No we are not talking about Lilith here.

In fact, Adam was not Eve's first Husband either. Go back and read the chapter again and you will discover that there were TWO creations of Man. This is why many Scholars believe that there are two different Creation Accounts. They think the two stories got mixed up somehow because (they claim) different people wrote them.

They know something is wrong, yet they can not quantify what the problem is. The Church adds the words 'Spiritual Death' to try and put a Band-Aid over it, but all they did was add unto the Word of God making things much worse.

Other Churches say that a Day does not mean a Day, but rather a very long period of time. Sadly, Christians buy into these lies without question.

Here is what the text is actually teaching...
  • The first couple died (just like God said they would).
  • God had to then re-create them.
Again, the original Adam's wife was not Eve. Her name was Ishshah...

Genesis 2:23
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Ishshah is translated as Woman in most Bibles. Thus, the being that is in your quotes above is Ishshah, not Eve.

After the First Adam died, along with Ishshah, God re-created them. Because of this, the Second Adam had to come up with a NEW NAME for his Wife...

Genesis 3:20
"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

Why is she the 'Mother of all living"?

Because this NEW CREATION now has reproductive organs! Ishshah did not have reproductive organs. Neither did the First Adam. That is what they inherited from Satan and Mystery Babylon, their parents.

Satan and Mystery Babylon gave Mankind the reproductive organs we have now.
  • Seed of the Serpent = Sperm (Your Father the Devil)
  • Seed of the Woman = Ovary (Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil)
  • Forbidden Fruit = Seed of the Woman fertilized by the Seed of the Serpent (Conception)
And that my friend, is something the Church will never ever admit to, as they are too proud and too deep into the web of deceit they weaved for thousands of years now.

Im With Her Climate Change GIF by INTO ACTION

Now go tell Mommy Babylon that you are sorry for saying mean things about her all these years. She served a purpose. She brought you into this World. The least you can do is be thankful for it.

?

You make the same mistake as many others by contradicting God's original warning.

God said they would die on that day. You claim the opposite happened which now makes God a liar.

I am able to read the exact same verses and see the exact moment when and how Adam and his Wife died.

Here is the part you and everyone else always misses...

Do you see the mistake you made? You mentioned someone named Eve, yet nowhere in the verses you posted is that name written. :nono

See that?

The name Eve does not show up until Genesis 3:20. Do you know why? Because Eve was not Adam's first wife. No we are not talking about Lilith here.

In fact, Adam was not Eve's first Husband either. Go back and read the chapter again and you will discover that there were TWO creations of Man. This is why many Scholars believe that there are two different Creation Accounts. They think the two stories got mixed up somehow because (they claim) different people wrote them.

They know something is wrong, yet they can not quantify what the problem is. The Church adds the words 'Spiritual Death' to try and put a Band-Aid over it, but all they did was add unto the Word of God making things much worse.

Other Churches say that a Day does not mean a Day, but rather a very long period of time. Sadly, Christians buy into these lies without question.

Here is what the text is actually teaching...
  • The first couple died (just like God said they would).
  • God had to then re-create them.
Again, the original Adam's wife was not Eve. Her name was Ishshah...

Genesis 2:23
"And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man."

Ishshah is translated as Woman in most Bibles. Thus, the being that is in your quotes above is Ishshah, not Eve.

After the First Adam died, along with Ishshah, God re-created them. Because of this, the Second Adam had to come up with a NEW NAME for his Wife...

Genesis 3:20
"And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

Why is she the 'Mother of all living"?

Because this NEW CREATION now has reproductive organs! Ishshah did not have reproductive organs. Neither did the First Adam. That is what they inherited from Satan and Mystery Babylon, their parents.

Satan and Mystery Babylon gave Mankind the reproductive organs we have now.
  • Seed of the Serpent = Sperm (Your Father the Devil)
  • Seed of the Woman = Ovary (Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil)
  • Forbidden Fruit = Seed of the Woman fertilized by the Seed of the Serpent (Conception)
And that my friend, is something the Church will never ever admit to, as they are too proud and too deep into the web of deceit they weaved for thousands of years now.

Im With Her Climate Change GIF by INTO ACTION

Now go tell Mommy Babylon that you are sorry for saying mean things about her all these years. She served a purpose. She brought you into this World. The least you can do is be thankful for it.

?

Your interpretation of Scripture is tragic. I'm not sure that your intent is to impress people positively but you have the opposite effect.

No it is your interpretation that says it is not literal.
The Bible account speaks of mornings and evenings before there was a Sun to have them. So, as even ancient Christians knew, this tells us that the days of the creation story are not literal days.

LOL now your wheels are coming off.
Hi daninthelionsden. Check this out...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Did you know that you had a Mother in Heaven? She is represented by the New Jerusalem.

More specifically, it is the New Earth that is the New Mother. New Jerusalem represents her Heavenly Womb.

The Earth that we live on now is Mystery Babylon. Earthly Jerusalem represents her Earthly Womb.

She will die one day. The New Earth is simply Mystery Babylon that has been resurrected and made clean...

Revelation 19:8
"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints."

God saves her, just like he will save you and I one day.

That is how great God's Love is. :amen

ishah ,and he called eve the mother of all living ,aka chava.
I'm not even a theistic evolutionist but that view is not even wrong.

Let me put it together for you good folks...
  • Mystery Babylon = Mother Earth
  • Earthly Jerusalem = Earth's Womb
  • Jerusalem Temple = Earth's Ovary
  • Most Holy Place = The Heart of the Earth
There.

I just revealed to you one of the Greatest Keys you will ever find regarding the deepest Mysteries of the Holy Text.

Do not take what I say lightly.

The so called 'Heart of the Earth' is NOT A PLACE OF TORMENTS!

It is the Most Holy Place where Jesus went to sprinkle the Blood. Remember?

Hebrews 9:12
"Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us."

That is what Jesus was doing in this verse...

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

The Heart of Mystery Babylon is the Temple Body Zygote in which you were conceived in.

No ye not these things?

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

Earthly Jerusalem is the 'Center of the Earth'...

Ezekiel 5:5
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her."

The Mystery is solved.

Genesis 3:6-8, "When the woman saw that the tree produced fruit that was good for food,[p] was attractive[q] to the eye, and was desirable for making one wise,she took some of its fruit and ate it. She also gave some of it to her husband who was with her, and he ate it. Then the eyes of both of them opened, and they knew they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God moving about in the orchard at the breezy time of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the orchard."

Genesis 3:16-17, "To the woman he said,

“I will greatly increase your labor pains;
with pain you will give birth to children.
You will want to control your husband,
but he will dominate you.”

But to Adam he said,

“Because you obeyed your wife
and ate from the tree about which I commanded you,
‘You must not eat from it,’
the ground is cursed because of you;
in painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life."

Death would not have been a part of their existence if they had not eaten.
On "that day", it could be said they would die.

Your interpretation of Scripture is tragic. I'm not sure that your intent is to impress people positively but you have the opposite effect.
Here is the moment when Adam and Ishshah died physically...

Genesis 3:6
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

Boom. Now they are toast. Dead on the ground. How do we know? God told us that would happen.

Here is the moment when Adam and Ishshah were resurrected and re-created as Adam and Eve...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

It happens that fast in the text.

Their 'eyes were opened' because they had just woken up from being dead. The Bible calls that 'Resurrection of the Damned'.

They 'knew' they were naked because when they looked at each other, they noticed that they now had reproductive organs. It freaked them out, so they tried hiding their 'shame'.

God then goes on to explain what had just happened...
  • Satan was transformed into Sperm (Seed of the Serpent)
  • Ishshah was transformed into Eve who now has a Tree of Knowledge Womb with Forbidden Fruit Ovum
  • Adam 1.0 was transformed into Adam 2.0 who now has a Serpent and its Seed between his legs
All of us now have Beast DNA, inherited from Mom and Dad. The 'Fire of Prometheus'... i.e. Sex... was supposed to be for the animals only! Now, the Lust of your Father ye will do...

Devil.jpg

BTW...

The Flaming Sword and Cherubim are a picture of the Lake of Fire. Bible Typology.

Adam and Eve had to 'pass through the fire'...

Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

Those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass through it and are transformed on the other side. ?

The phrase 'Spiritual Death' should be understood to mean 'Twice Dead'.

That is what really happened to Adam and Ishshah. They experienced the Second Death.

The Bible account speaks of mornings and evenings before there was a Sun to have them. So, as even ancient Christians knew, this tells us that the days of the creation story are not literal days.

This is faulty logic. Genesis 1:5 says, "5 God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” There was evening, and there was morning, marking the first day.

This means literally what it says: the first day. Evening + morning equals one day.

"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

Boom. Now they are toast. Dead on the ground. How do we know? God told us that would happen.

Here is the moment when Adam and Ishshah were resurrected and re-created as Adam and Eve...

"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

Their 'eyes were opened' because they had just woken up from being dead. The Bible calls that 'Resurrection of the Damned'.

They 'knew' they were naked because when they looked at each other, they noticed that they now had reproductive organs. It freaked them out, so they tried hiding their 'shame'.

• Ishshah was transformed into Eve who now has a Tree of Knowledge Womb with Forbidden Fruit Ovum
  • Adam 1.0 was transformed into Adam 2.0 who now has a Serpent and its Seed between his legs
All of us now have Beast DNA, inherited from Mom and Dad. The 'Fire of Prometheus'... i.e. Sex... was supposed to be for the animals only! Now, the Lust of your Father ye will do...

View attachment 11328

BTW...

The Flaming Sword and Cherubim are a picture of the Lake of Fire. Bible Typology.

"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

Those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass through it and are transformed on the other side. ?

That is what really happened to Adam and Ishshah. They experienced the Second Death.

If you're serious... You interpretation of Scripture is so far off that it's not even worth discussing.

Here is just one issue. You wrote, "Boom. Now they are toast. Dead on the ground." The very next verse says, "Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God moving about in the orchard at the breezy time of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the orchard." Dead people don't hear sounds or hide from others.

This is faulty logic. Genesis 1:5 says, "5 God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” There was evening, and there was morning, marking the first day.
Faulty logic is supposing literal mornings and evenings when there was no sun to have them. This is how Genesis tells us that it is not a literal history.

Faulty logic is supposing literal mornings and evenings when there was no sun to have them. This is how Genesis tells us that it is not a literal history.

Should I believe you or God's word? I repeat... in Genesis it says "There was evening, and there was morning, marking the first day." The Biblical "day", from Genesis through Revelation, is evening and morning. The presence or absence of the sun and moon does not determine the day.

Genesis 1:3-5, " God said. “Let there be light.” And there was light! God saw that the light was good, so God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” There was evening, and there was morning, marking the first day."

Should I believe you or God's word?
You should believe God's word which tells you that mornings and evenings in the creation story are not literal ones, and do not involve literal 24 hour days. God's own word shows you that absent a sun, there would be no mornings or evenings in a literal sense.

You should believe God's word which tells you that mornings and evenings in the creation story are not literal ones, and do not involve literal 24 hour days. God's own word shows you that absent a sun, there would be no mornings or evenings in a literal sense.
Can you show me anywhere in God's Word that it says that mornings and evenings in the creation story are not literal ones?

Again... Genesis 1:3-5, " God said. “Let there be light.” And there was light! God saw that the light was good, so God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day” and the darkness “night.” There was evening, and there was morning, marking the first day."

Get it? Evening and morning were the first day. There is nothing to indicate that the first day was not a literal day. It literally says that evening and morning were the first day. Not some unique "other" day; the first day

View attachment 11328

BTW...

Where are you getting this information? Is/was this taught by the ancients(Hebrews)? Where is the documentation for this? The Torah?

Back