Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What will happen soon!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
PS
Just so you know Jerusalem will be on fire that day,let us notice the people in Jerusalem who came against Jerusalem are being consumed while they stand on their feet.

Zech 14
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Ofcorse the people who have received rain are not consumed .Everyone in Jerusalem being burned alive while those who received rain are not.
Your post in a different thread said the AoD is a bomb. Hard to recieve a gentle falling bomb.

Your post in a different thread said the AoD is a bomb. Hard to recieve a gentle falling bomb.
I said it's a nuclear bomb.
It causes a nuclear explosion.There will be a loud noice and the heavens will burn with a fervent heat.The elements will melt.People will be consumed as they stand upon their feet.The heavens depart from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.A cloud as ends into heaven from Jerusalem and the earth will quake.Then it will hail large stones.The cloud will fall into the waters and streams killing the life in them and people who drink the water will die.

I said it's a nuclear bomb.
It causes a nuclear explosion.There will be a loud noice and the heavens will burn with a fervent heat.The elements will melt.People will be consumed as they stand upon their feet.The heavens depart from the earth like a scroll being rolled together.A cloud as ends into heaven from Jerusalem and the earth will quake.Then it will hail large stones.The cloud will fall into the waters and streams killing the life in them and people who drink the water will die.
So you are suggesting a selective nuclear bomb that vaporizes some but others just get a nice tan?
If it is destruction of the Whore(who you say is Jerusalem) why would you want to be standing there?(your post 23)
Christs orders you to leave the Whore so you do not partake in her plagues, so why would you disobey God?(Rev 18:4)

So you are suggesting a selective nuclear bomb that vaporizes some but others just get a nice tan?
If it is destruction of the Whore(who you say is Jerusalem) why would you want to be standing there?(your post 23)
Christs orders you to leave the Whore so you do not partake in her plagues, so why would you disobey God?(Rev 18:4)
I've already said,the people who have received rain are not harmed.You believe the word of God,don't you?

Zech 14
17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

If also explained to you that I'm not appostate Israel.I can't help it if you can't understand it.I don't know of any other way of putting it to you.

I'm not apostate Israel.
I'm not a child of Babylon.

I received the holy spirit in 1998.Im in Christ.Do you think Christ would burn, with Babylon?
Or do you believe those in Christ will pass through the fire?
Who says you are? If you're going to start seeing personal accusations and doubts of your faith in Christ, where no such thing is even hinted at, then I'm no longer going to engage you.

Listen!

Get ready, we are living in the last years. Jesus Christ, the God of all gods, will return no later than 2030 (if 30 AD is the year of Jesus' crucifixion).

What will happen in the last years before Jesus return:

1. The Antichrist is already born! Somewhere in the world he is, maybe he is already a known politician or is still hidden. Whatever the case, soon he will reveal himself!

2. The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic! His kingdom will be an alliance of 10 Islamic nations. The seventh head of the beast, which is the Caliphat, suffered a severe wound in 1924, but the wound will soon be healed (Rev 13:3). Exactly, the Islamic caliphate will return!

3. The Antichrist and his kingdom will attack the USA and Israel and defeat them. USrael is Babylon the Great and she will be finally destroyed by God through the Muslims (Rev 17:16)!

4. The world will collapse. When USrael, the most powerful country in the world, goes down, the dollar will also fall, many nations will suffer an economic crisis. Nations all over the world will mourn the fall of USrael because their wealth was founded on her (Rev 18:9). But the true Christians will rejoice (Rev 18:20)!

5. There will be mass conversions. Many people will convert to Islam because they are fascinated by the supernatural power of the Caliphate.

6. Those who refuse to convert to Islam will be killed. Christians will be persecuted and killed by the Antichrist (Rev 20:4). Muhammad, the prophet in Islam, says in Sahih Bukhari that when the messianic leader of Muslims will appear, he will abolish the protection tax, which means for non-Muslims there will be only 2 options: Accept Islam or die!

The Antichrist will reign for a minimum of 3.5 years, then Jesus will return and destroy the Antichrist and his kingdom.

Beware of the dispensationalists/evangelicals who are Zionists. Their teachings are false. Israel is not the people of God but Christianity and there will be no pre or mid tribulation rapture but Christians will go through the tribulation. I warn you against them, don't trust them.

I thank Jesus Christ that he saved me and gave me this knowledge.
We Christians still do not know the day or hour, but we believe we are quite close to the outbreak of the great tribulation. There will be no singular, identifiable antichrist that comes on the scene however.

Who says you are? If you're going to start seeing personal accusations and doubts of your faith in Christ, where no such thing is even hinted at, then I'm no longer going to engage you.
My mistake.I was talking to someone who was arguing that Jerusalem isn't Babylon .I'm not even sure how you got this post.

My mistake.I was talking to someone who was arguing that Jerusalem isn't Babylon .I'm not even sure how you got this post.
No problem. You sent it to me by mistake. I never question anyone's place in Christ over interpretation of prophecy. I've been wrong many times, and still am at times when corrected properly.

I only avoid those that preach sinning with liberty.

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

I’ve heard this for decades with predictions….none came true.
How long is a generation maam? You are a fulfiller of prophecy however, 2 Pet 3:3,4 that is why I don't make that statement. Make no mistake Dorothy, Jesus stated it, it will happen without fail. But in your defense, he did say that it would appear to be late, so much so that even some of the faithful slave would become evil stating he is delaying Mat 24:48. Most of us thought Jesus return would have happened years ago.

How long is a generation maam?
You don’t know?
You are a fulfiller of prophecy
I am not.
however, 2 Pet 3:3,4 that is why I don't make that statement. Make no mistake Dorothy, Jesus stated it, it will happen without fail.
Yeah, but never when JWs predicted. And then there are the Christians who have done so and were wrong everytime.

Just to clarify, the fulfillment of the apocalypse happened in the first century in my view. The Resurrection is coming but not soon.

Revelation chapter 12, satan is in heaven. He accuses Christian people day and night to God. Jesus advocates for Christians. Second thessalonians chapter 2, satan as antichrist will come 6th trump to Jerusalem. He will impersonate Jesus. Revelation chapter 13, satan as antichrist will lead one world religious system. Those who are biblically illiterate will worship antichrist. How do I get past antichrist?? Ephesians chapter 6, gospel armory on. Its knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Satan want's company in hell. False doctrine will land you in antichrist camp. Buy king James companion bible and STRONGS concordance. The proper tools for bible study.

You don’t know?

I am not.

Yeah, but never when JWs predicted. And then there are the Christians who have done so and were wrong everytime.

Just to clarify, the fulfillment of the apocalypse happened in the first century in my view. The Resurrection is coming but not soon.
Like I knew you wouldn't and didn't do, since we have never put a date on the return of Jesus, I knew you couldn't do it, but you do like to talk.

Revelation chapter 12, satan is in heaven.
And cast down to earth.

He accuses Christian people day and night to God.
He's still the accuser of the brethren, just not in heaven anymore. Now he's just a roaring lion on earth.

Jesus advocates for Christians.
True. In heaven for anyone coming to Him on earth.

Second thessalonians chapter 2, satan as antichrist will come 6th trump to Jerusalem.
While angels have appeared on earth temporarily on earth as men, angels cannot become men. There is no Bible for that. The last antichrist will however be filled with Satan entering him, as he did Judas Iscariot.

And yes, he will be ruling out of Jerusalem.

He will impersonate Jesus.
Exactly. The best of the worst impersonators, so that many will believe and worship him as christ come again in the flesh. He will be preaching the millennium kingdom under his reign.

Revelation chapter 13, satan as antichrist will lead one world religious system.
True. A false apostle and gospel of Christ.

How do I get past antichrist?? Ephesians chapter 6, gospel armory on. Its knowledge and wisdom of God's word. Satan want's company in hell. False doctrine will land you in antichrist camp.
True.

Buy king James companion bible and STRONGS concordance.
How about NKJ?

The proper tools for bible study.
Don't forget the Spirit of truth. :study

Like I knew you wouldn't and didn't do, since we have never put a date on the return of Jesus, I knew you couldn't do it, but you do like to talk.
Wikipedia

The group's doctrines surrounding 1914 are the legacy of a series of emphatic claims regarding the years 1799,[4] 1874,[4] 1878,[5] 1914,[6]1918[7] and 1925[8] made in the Watch Tower Society's publications between 1879 and 1924. Claims about the significance of those years, including the presence of Jesus Christ, the beginning of the "last days", the destruction of worldly governments and the earthly resurrection of Jewish patriarchs, were successively abandoned.[9]

One false prophesy after the other.

Wikipedia

The group's doctrines surrounding 1914 are the legacy of a series of emphatic claims regarding the years 1799,[4] 1874,[4] 1878,[5] 1914,[6]1918[7] and 1925[8] made in the Watch Tower Society's publications between 1879 and 1924. Claims about the significance of those years, including the presence of Jesus Christ, the beginning of the "last days", the destruction of worldly governments and the earthly resurrection of Jewish patriarchs, were successively abandoned.[9]

One false prophesy after the other.
That is not from our publications maam, but feel free to quote one and I will address it. I seriously doubt you will find one, but heck I could be wrong. Happy hunting.

That is not from our publications maam, but feel free to quote one and I will address it. I seriously doubt you will find one, but heck I could be wrong. Happy hunting.
Clever, hide the publications and make that the standard. I have seen them and yes they do predict the end of the world. But you have too much at stake to believe this truth. Moving on.

Clever, hide the publications and make that the standard. I have seen them and yes they do predict the end of the world. But you have too much at stake to believe this truth. Moving on.
There you have it. Perhaps you will find something in the future, please feel free to post it, but our understanding is ever changing maam, we openly admit that we still do not know the day or hour, but as we have discussed previously I did narrow it down to within 3 days if you remember.

Back