Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What will happen soon!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Please, that is pretty petty and a far stretch to try and prove a point. That day and hour could happen in any year, but yet no one knows when. Christ could return in the next second or even a hundred years from now.

The most important thing is that we have made ourselves ready for His return so we are not taken as a thief in the night.
No,you were simply wrong to tell someone else they cant know someting they very well know.
You shouldn't go around accusing people of being wrong unless you know for a fact that they are.

Because you wanted to make sure that I couldn't reply to your post in the other thread,I'm replying in this one.Jesus made it perfectly clear who is responsible for the deaths of the saints sent to Jerusalem.He did not accuse the Romans nor did he accuse anyone other than the antichrist Jews who still to this day oppose him.
Not sure what thread you are talking about and it really does not matter as I still disagree, but need not explain why as you would only refute it. I will leave you with this as who was the governing authority over Jerusalem at that time. Think about it as the Pharisees had much favor with that governing power.

Luke 4:18-19

The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

Jesus said this in the first year of his 3.5 year ministry,
I've learned that I will know the year 3.5 years in advance as to what year Christ comes simply by paying attention.Im sure I will have several people tell me that I couldn't know.

Daniel 12:11-12
From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

And I would absolutely love to be standing in Jerusalem on day 1335.

Not sure what thread you are talking about and it really does not matter as I still disagree, but need not explain why as you would only refute it. I will leave you with this as who was the governing authority over Jerusalem at that time. Think about it as the Pharisees had much favor with that governing power.
Nothing much has changed.
Netanyahus right wing government is filled with the students of the Pharisees practicing their every word.

No,you were simply wrong to tell someone else they cant know someting they very well know.
You shouldn't go around accusing people of being wrong unless you know for a fact that they are.
I'm not going to argue this with you. There is no proof of what year it will be that Christ returns. People have been setting dates for years. To me it's just another attempt to set another date when scripture clearly says no one, not even Jesus knows when.

I have no need to discuss this any further.

I'm not going to argue this with you. There is no proof of what year it will be that Christ returns. People have been setting dates for years. To me it's just another attempt to set another date when scripture clearly says no one, not even Jesus knows when.

I have no need to discuss this any further.
See,you just changed the scripture again to suit you.You even quoted the verse and have already forgotten it.

Listen!

Get ready, we are living in the last years. Jesus Christ, the God of all gods, will return no later than 2030 (if 30 AD is the year of Jesus' crucifixion).

What will happen in the last years before Jesus return:

1. The Antichrist is already born! Somewhere in the world he is, maybe he is already a known politician or is still hidden. Whatever the case, soon he will reveal himself!

2. The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic! His kingdom will be an alliance of 10 Islamic nations. The seventh head of the beast, which is the Caliphat, suffered a severe wound in 1924, but the wound will soon be healed (Rev 13:3). Exactly, the Islamic caliphate will return!

3. The Antichrist and his kingdom will attack the USA and Israel and defeat them. USrael is Babylon the Great and she will be finally destroyed by God through the Muslims (Rev 17:16)!

4. The world will collapse. When USrael, the most powerful country in the world, goes down, the dollar will also fall, many nations will suffer an economic crisis. Nations all over the world will mourn the fall of USrael because their wealth was founded on her (Rev 18:9). But the true Christians will rejoice (Rev 18:20)!

5. There will be mass conversions. Many people will convert to Islam because they are fascinated by the supernatural power of the Caliphate.

6. Those who refuse to convert to Islam will be killed. Christians will be persecuted and killed by the Antichrist (Rev 20:4). Muhammad, the prophet in Islam, says in Sahih Bukhari that when the messianic leader of Muslims will appear, he will abolish the protection tax, which means for non-Muslims there will be only 2 options: Accept Islam or die!

The Antichrist will reign for a minimum of 3.5 years, then Jesus will return and destroy the Antichrist and his kingdom.

Beware of the dispensationalists/evangelicals who are Zionists. Their teachings are false. Israel is not the people of God but Christianity and there will be no pre or mid tribulation rapture but Christians will go through the tribulation. I warn you against them, don't trust them.

I thank Jesus Christ that he saved me and gave me this knowledge.
I’ve heard this every few years since 1970!

On a July/August the two Zionist states USA and Israel will perish. On a hot summer, on a day when the sun will shine. Oh God, I thank you. Destroy the evildoers of this world, destroy Zionism, destroy the murderers of Christ and the prophets.

On that day when USrael will burn, I will praise God. Oh God let me see with my own eyes how your enemies suffer, let me see!

On a July/August the two Zionist states USA and Israel will perish. On a hot summer, on a day when the sun will shine. Oh God, I thank you. Destroy the evildoers of this world, destroy Zionism, destroy the murderers of Christ and the prophets.

On that day when USrael will burn, I will praise God. Oh God let me see with my own eyes how your enemies suffer, let me see!

You sure your not Iranian?
You really need to count the nuclear weapons you have in stock before commiting suicide.You need to weigh the price you will pay for attacking the king of the north.

You sure your not Iranian?
You really need to count the nuclear weapons you have in stock before commiting suicide.You need to weigh the price you will pay for attacking the king of the north.
God makes strong and God makes weak. God gives and takes away. If God wants America to perish in one day, it will happen. Through God, nothing is impossible. Remember how Samson alone knocked down a thousand men just with a donkey's jawbone ? Yes, truly, with God nothing is impossible.

Revelation tells us that the Muslims will attack and destroy USrael by God's power (Rev 17:16-17). Perhaps God will also send natural disasters to America.

God makes strong and God makes weak. God gives and takes away. If God wants America to perish in one day, it will happen. Through God, nothing is impossible. Remember how Samson alone knocked down a thousand men just with a donkey's jawbone ? Yes, truly, with God nothing is impossible.

Revelation tells us that the Muslims will attack and destroy USrael by God's power (Rev 17:16-17). Perhaps God will also send natural disasters to America.
God has already made America strong .And America will end up doing exactly what God means for America to do with the might that he has given it.

God has already made America strong .And America will end up doing exactly what God means for America to do with the might that he has given it.
America is a country under the control of the Zionists. Your President Joe Biden has publicly admitted to being a Zionist. His three children have married Jews. In his government, important Jews occupy powerful posts. Trump is also a Zionist, his daughter married a Jew and his advisor when he was president was also a Jew. The many evangelicals in America are also Zionists.

America is the second Jewish country in this world and is part of Babylon the Great. Wake up.

America is a country under the control of the Zionists. Your President Joe Biden has publicly admitted to being a Zionist. His three children have married Jews. In his government, important Jews occupy powerful posts. Trump is also a Zionist, his daughter married a Jew and his advisor when he was president was also a Jew. The many evangelicals in America are also Zionists.

America is the second Jewish country in this world and is part of Babylon the Great. Wake up.
I've already showed you scripture of your Muslim friends attacking the US and the US utterly destroying all of the middle east.
You want to believe they can as much as they believe they can.So they will try and they will all be destroyed.
That's what they get for trusting a lie.

See,you just changed the scripture again to suit you.You even quoted the verse and have already forgotten it.
And you continue to read into something that is clearly not there so we are at a stand still on this.

You have a good day.

Luke 4:18-19

The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

Jesus said this in the first year of his 3.5 year ministry,
I've learned that I will know the year 3.5 years in advance as to what year Christ comes simply by paying attention.Im sure I will have several people tell me that I couldn't know.

Daniel 12:11-12
From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

And I would absolutely love to be standing in Jerusalem on day 1335.
Sorry... did you just say you "would absolutely love to be standing in [Babylon the Great Whore]"?
But are we not commanded to flee Babylon? Why do you wish to be at the center of God's judgement when God has told you to flee?

Or are you now saying that Jerusalem is not the Whore?

And I thought Dispensationalist eschatology was dark and gloomy!!

And so now I know how not to err interpreting old Scripture by putting it into the wrong spot in Revelation of Jesus.

And one sure sign of trying to jam it in wrongly, is that it doesn't easily and surely fit. It surely fits, because the words of Revelation say it belongs there. It easily fits, because all details of the prophecy comply where Revelation receives them.

Not easily fitting is seen by a lengthy and confusing explanation, that may even need Greek and Hebrew to shape the piece differently, in order to justify putting it where it doesn't belong.

Wresting Scripture and mangling prophecy is by trying to make pieces of the puzzle of God's word, fit into doctrine or prophecy where they don't belong.
I'm not apostate Israel.
I'm not a child of Babylon.

I received the holy spirit in 1998.Im in Christ.Do you think Christ would burn, with Babylon?
Or do you believe those in Christ will pass through the fire?

Sorry... did you just say you "would absolutely love to be standing in [Babylon the Great Whore]"?
But are we not commanded to flee Babylon? Why do you wish to be at the center of God's judgement when God has told you to flee?

Or are you now saying that Jerusalem is not the Whore?
PS
Just so you know Jerusalem will be on fire that day,let us notice the people in Jerusalem who came against Jerusalem are being consumed while they stand on their feet.

Zech 14
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Ofcorse the people who have received rain are not consumed .Everyone in Jerusalem being burned alive while those who received rain are not.

Back