Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Whatcha' Cooking?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I wouldn't want to buy that given what I know about how the sewage system works, women often flush tampons down the sewer. I have seen that, also remember that other things get flushed. the only way to get sludge is after the first tank in the three tank method is emptied and well that is what is left of it to be used if you get it that way. remember what meds they take, you are getting too.

I wouldn't want to buy that given what I know about how the sewage system works, women often flush tampons down the sewer. I have seen that, also remember that other things get flushed. the only way to get sludge is after the first tank in the three tank method is emptied and well that is what is left of it to be used if you get it that way. remember what meds they take, you are getting too.

I'm sure you have a good point.

Does your weightlifter keep consistently to her preferred diet, do you know?

I haven't talked to her in over two years but yes. the time when I asked her and the last time I saw her she had to. she wasn't competing then, but she had the six pack then.

I haven't talked to her in over two years but yes. the time when I asked her and the last time I saw her she had to. she wasn't competing then, but she had the six pack then.

I think hers must be a bit like the diet of competitive body builders. There was thread discussion of this a while ago, I think. She could probably do both, I think.

Blessings.

I mentioned her in that thread.@claudya, the army isn't conducive to vegans. it just cant be. the army does feed us but it goes by contracts to whomever is the largest and cheaper supplier. they have a ton of greens at the dfac, but that soldier wouldn't eat mre's nor eat them. not to his par. that said theres more to that in the army for physical work. ie roadmarching. and heavy lifting.

I mentioned her in that thread..

Oh okay I had forgotten. Seems to me anyway that women involved in weightlifting competitions could easily do bodybuilding competitions also. And the diets would be very similar, too. (My two cents'.)

Blessings.

she does body building, that does involve weights but the other type you mention doesn't mean they are sculpted. she doesn't look like a man yet.

she does body building, that does involve weights but the other type you mention doesn't mean they are sculpted. she doesn't look like a man yet.

I don't think women who do bodybuilding need to end up looking like men, in any case. (Reminds me of Proverbs 31 woman who 'girdeth her loins with strength, and strengetheneth her arms', but this is another story, I guess, anyway.)

Diet-wise, kind of similar, anyway.

Blessings.

no, they want mass. they need muscle and use proteins and supplements its a bit different

Anyway I like the analogy with the Proverbs 31 woman, and her strengthening of her thighs and arms.

She must have had a preferred healthy diet, too.

Blessings.

Honestly I swear I have never flushed a tampon down the toilet. Never. Girls here are taught that women's hygiene articles mustn't be disposed in a toilet.
I wouldn't buy fertiliser made of sewage slugde. No way. I hope the farmers that grew the organic veggies I buy didn't buy or use that either. Not sure you can buy that stuff in Germany at all, never heard of it.
However there are cleaner and less icky ways of composting human feces. I've visited an organic farming community a few years ago where they used compost toilets. They work like old fashioned outhouse toilets (no flushing); the human wastes fall into a container with a dry compost medium like saw dust or straw. It'd go through a similar process like organical stuff in a compost heap (getting decomposed into smaller substances by bacteria) in a regular garden and turn into something like humus. I didn't get to see the final product, but the toilet looked clean and didn't have that outhouse smell at all. So assuming only organic material is disposed in that toilet (no tampons or such . They used a special sort of toilet paper that'd decompse easily, too.) it seems natural and much cleaner than the sludge from the city sewers. They told us their toilet humus doesn't smell much different than compost heap soil and is rather dry.

Honestly I swear I have never flushed a tampon down the toilet. Never. Girls here are taught that women's hygiene articles mustn't be disposed in a toilet.
I wouldn't buy fertiliser made of sewage slugde. No way. I hope the farmers that grew the organic veggies I buy didn't buy or use that either. Not sure you can buy that stuff in Germany at all, never heard of it.
However there are cleaner and less icky ways of composting human feces. I've visited an organic farming community a few years ago where they used compost toilets. They work like old fashioned outhouse toilets (no flushing); the human wastes fall into a container with a dry compost medium like saw dust or straw. It'd go through a similar process like organical stuff in a compost heap (getting decomposed into smaller substances by bacteria) in a regular garden and turn into something like humus. I didn't get to see the final product, but the toilet looked clean and didn't have that outhouse smell at all. So assuming only organic material is disposed in that toilet (no tampons or such . They used a special sort of toilet paper that'd decompse easily, too.) it seems natural and much cleaner than the sludge from the city sewers. They told us their toilet humus doesn't smell much different than compost heap soil and is rather dry.
I have a septic tank. I have seen it. the tp we use decomposes. but the problem is that even with that the septic bacterium is POLLUTING the lagoon. if you doubt this i can post a link and they might pass a ban on those but we must keep in mind that we also have dishwasher, showers and clothes all having waster water going into the septic tanks. I have a filter that I must remove to clean once In a while. we had our tank pumped out. the smell wasn't bad. but then again I have been inside garbage trucks, sewer cleaning vacons and near the sewer tanks so I am not sensitive to that anymore.

horse manure and cow manure are far easier to get and use.

we have a lot of organic farms. the one I asked yesterday( a gym with a organic garden that is used to to make luv joice what they use they use horse manure.

Is there a sewerage, elimination and estuarine renewal section of the forums? :shrug
said issue is a concern in my county. people don't realize that the water in the drain field must go somewhere and all water goes the lagoon.lol If had a pic of the solids in tank I would post them.

Last edited:
sade issue is a concern in my county. people don't realize that the water in the drain field must go somewhere and all water goes the lagoon.lol If had a pic of the solids in tank I would post them.

Such vividness as my imagination can produce will probably suffice already, thank-you!

lol. I was kidding. it looks like clumps of fat in water.e col loves that.and that is the problem e coli has been found in the lagoon.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back