Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's For Dinner

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Today I'm trying my hand at smoking some meat for the first time. I'm using charcoal and hickery. It's a couple racks of baby back pork ribs. Will serve with corn on the cob.
That sounds delicious I had Cinco De Mayo dinner a day late. 3 beef tacos, beans, rice, and chips with salsa all for $11.79 at a restaurant close by called Los Compas. It was yummy! Jeff had a coupon for Burger King a whopper, large fries, and large drink for $7.57. We will be having Baby back ribs from Longhorn Steakhouse on Mother's Day.

That sounds delicious I had Cinco De Mayo dinner a day late. 3 beef tacos, beans, rice, and chips with salsa all for $11.79 at a restaurant close by called Los Compas. It was yummy! Jeff had a coupon for Burger King a whopper, large fries, and large drink for $7.57. We will be having Baby back ribs from Longhorn Steakhouse on Mother's Day.

Cute avatar you have.

I had a BLT earlier, but I have been tasked (by my wife) with going to get us a couple of personalized pan pizzas from Pizza Hut here in a second.

Or a full sized Supreme... I haven't decided yet.

Today I'm trying my hand at smoking some meat for the first time. I'm using charcoal and hickery. It's a couple racks of baby back pork ribs. Will serve with corn on the cob.
Sounds good ! I have a used grill I have not tried out yet , maybe soon :chin . It looks similar to this one , at least in shape .

Best-Vertical-Smoker.jpg

Back