Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's your favorite bible verse?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Skillet

Hey everyone! Just curious what you people's favorite bible verses are, and if possible why it is your favorite

I'll start;

Philippians 4:13 | I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

This is my favorite because it's just really powerful and describes what God can do through you.:thumbsup

-Josh

It changes for me, too. But John 3:16 sticks with me: "For God so loved the world..."

Its not just 'cause of His love being pointed out, it also testifies to who Jesus was, why He came to this earth - and who He still IS.

Micah 6:8

<sup>"</sup>He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

This one:
holy-bible-kjv.jpg

Because there are too many to choose,

(Genesis 1:1-Revelation 22:21)

John 18:35
Pilate answered, Am I a Jew?(For Pilate wasn't sure whether or not he was a Jew). Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

Back