Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whats your thoughts on the covid vaccine?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When we eat poison, fast food and sodas, preprocessed foods with poisonous preservatives, then we can expect negative results.

The Lord says His people perish for lack of knowledge.

There are various ways a person can stay healthy, if they desire to.

Any physician who pushes pills and vaccines rather than eatibg healthy and exercising is worth hearing.

Again, here is the truth from our Lord.

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

This tells me that a perfectly healthy person doesnt need an experimental so called "vaccine" that doesnt prevent a person from dying from the disease, or from spreading it to others and that causes severe heart problems and death.

If you see it differently then by all means get the "vaccine" and all the "boosters" that go with it.

JLB
And, yet, “perfectly healthy” people died from COVID. “Perfectly healthy” people die from influenza. “Perfectly healthy” people die all the time from causes both unknown and ones that could have been detected by simply visiting a doctor. Your misuse of that verse is exceedingly dangerous advice.

And, yet, “perfectly healthy” people died from COVID.

Yes, and perfectly healthy people have died from the Covid Vaccine, because they were lied to.

Now we are seeing that those were Vaccinated and died from Covid, have surpassed those who were not.

Now it’s officially a pandemic of the vaccinated.

JLB

Yes, and perfectly healthy people have died from the Covid Vaccine, because they were lied to.
Maybe a few died, but that unfortunately happens from vaccines on occasion.

Now we are seeing that those were Vaccinated and died from Covid, have surpassed those who were not.
Do you have evidence?

Now it’s officially a pandemic of the vaccinated.
I highly doubt that.

When we eat poison, fast food and sodas, preprocessed foods with poisonous preservatives, then we can expect negative results.

The Lord says His people perish for lack of knowledge.

There are various ways a person can stay healthy, if they desire to.

Any physician who pushes pills and vaccines rather than eatibg healthy and exercising is worth hearing.

Again, here is the truth from our Lord.

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

This tells me that a perfectly healthy person doesnt need an experimental so called "vaccine" that doesnt prevent a person from dying from the disease, or from spreading it to others and that causes severe heart problems and death.

If you see it differently then by all means get the "vaccine" and all the "boosters" that go with it.

JLB
No one is perfectly healthy .

You can eat right ,run and pass heart test machine and keel over from a heart attack .

Heard of it.

My point here is you also can use that same logic against other modern medicine things .

I'm not a fan of the vaccine but it's neither also as you claim .

No one is perfectly healthy .

You can eat right ,run and pass heart test machine and keel over from a heart attack .

Heard of it.

My point here is you also can use that same logic against other modern medicine things .

I'm not a fan of the vaccine but it's neither also as you claim .

Tens of thousands of doctors worldwide, who have not been bought off by big Pharma are warning against the vaccine.

They are physicians.

Do you believe them?

Tens of thousands of doctors worldwide, who have not been bought off by big Pharma are warning against the vaccine.

They are physicians.

Do you believe them?
Ah that again .

No names etc.
Look locally we have physicians leaving the hospital over how it forces them to rush patients in and out .

They often simply stop practicing or move and start anew out of the area.

My pastors wife is a pa ,er experience,ob GYN and physical rehab with geriatrics ,and virology.

She I trust over the internet .I have doubts in the vaccine myself .my wife hardly a conservative won't get more over the heart issue .

If I worried as much as jlb about unessary risk .I would exit my state. My state has problem of insuring homes for storms . I would not own two guns .my wife badgered me into getting them .
PTSD is why but it's under control .life is risk. I read meters in lightning ,I have read meters while drug dealers were making money ,shootings that day .

My risk of death is higher from my diet and other issues then the vaccine.

Heart disease and colon cancer run high in my family . But dat vaccine doo

Not once did I imply here that a mandate is needful or mask mandates etc.

I'm SUPER aware my story isn't the first I'm just sharing my experience which is what you do on a forum lol

As for the rest of your reply I don't really have much to say lol I see Free already replied to you

I suppose you guys should agree to disagree and not argue (if it seems like it's going to go that way)
Well, my original post was only answering you as is most threads only replying to the OP. Not sure what happened to get involved in anything, but I feel for you and you are in my prayers. Yours is not the first story I heard of this type. There are no long term studies on this particular vaccine (only that of similar) despite Facebook and the like pushing their agenda that this vaccine was through vigorous studies for safety. I am a Christian soldier for truth, and I dislike when such kindred spirits are ostracized for saying the King has no clothes.

Well, my original post was only answering you as is most threads only replying to the OP. Not sure what happened to get involved in anything, but I feel for you and you are in my prayers. Yours is not the first story I heard of this type. There are no long term studies on this particular vaccine (only that of similar) despite Facebook and the like pushing their agenda that this vaccine was through vigorous studies for safety. I am a Christian soldier for truth, and I dislike when such kindred spirits are ostracized for saying the King has no clothes.
I think since the pandemic has calmed down they REALLY need to reevaluate the vaccines, study them properly and refine them

Vaccinated or not everyone should be using a NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ . My wife and I have been using the sinus rinse and the only covid we had was a very light omicron variant , like a mild cold . We are not covid vaccinated .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back