Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wheat & Tares? Who Believes That These Are Open Sinners?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

John the Baptist

Matthew 13:
[18] Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

[19] When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

[20] But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

[21] Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

[22] He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

[23] But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

[24] Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

[25] But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

[26] But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

[27] So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

[28] He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

________

[29] But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

[30] Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Just a thought about the two above verses. After reading all the others first, I suggest that you can gauge your 'fertile ground planting' by your understanding of these last two verses. Ask yourself if the Master is saying that 'openly documented sin & sinners' are 'tares' that are to grow together with the Wheat? And also ask yourself if the Wheat are Wheat that allow for these two to 'grow together'??---John

Well I guess it depends, on who God has planned to be wheat and who he has planned to be tares.... we know this from....

The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps (Proverbs 16:9).

The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord (Proverbs 16:33).

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but the counsel of the Lord will be established (Proverbs 19:21).

Man's steps are ordained by the Lord (Proverbs 20:24).

So if God has planned that an individual is to be a tare, and one to be wheat from the foundation of the World..... I am left asking what on earth are you on about ?

Specificatly please........

Hi John, provoking questions...

John the Baptist wrote:
Just a thought about the two above verses. After reading all the others first, I suggest that you can gauge your 'fertile ground planting' by your understanding of these last two verses. Ask yourself if the Master is saying that 'openly documented sin & sinners' are 'tares' that are to grow together with the Wheat? And also ask yourself if the Wheat are Wheat that allow for these two to 'grow together'??

Jesus explains this parable to us in Matthew 13:36-43 This parable is about the season we are in, and who is here in the world, and what outcome will be.

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus = the sower
The field = the world
the good seed = the children of God
The enemy sower = the Devil
the tares = the children of the devil
the angels = the reapers
The harvest = the end of the world.

1. Ask yourself if the Master is saying that 'openly documented sin & sinners' are 'tares' that are to grow together with the Wheat?

Because God looks upon the heart of man, He knows who the wheat, and tares are...and so do His servants (Matthew 13:27) ...prior to maturity. I believe the wheat no nothing, but that which the Spirit enables them to discern, by evidence of their fruit...in this case, wheat kernels. :wink: We know them by their fruits. So, yes, these are 'openly documented sinners...children of the enemy...in the world among us, and they are also those who claim to be believers, and are not, but are deceivers. They represent all the enemy's children according to Christ. Matthew 13:38

2. And also ask yourself if the Wheat are Wheat that allow for these two to 'grow together'??

I believe according to Christ's explanation that the Sower has allowed them to grow together, so that none of His own will be uprooted before the harvest. Meaning, we share this world for this season. The wheat, can not be tares, and the tares can not be wheat. These seeds are sown by Son of Man, and the Devil.

I think the first parable of the soil, Matthew 13:1-9 is about discernment of the believer, and what soil he is growing in. This enables us to recognize the snares in the world (field), and helps us to avoid such.

This parable shows us what type of soil the good sower scatters His seed in. I think it is a warning to us to be the type of seed that is in fertile soil (discerning seed). Those among the thorns will be choked (by their love of the world??) Those on stony soil are shallow and come out of the earth, and are scorched by the sun. (No rooting in the Word, or the Spirit, and easily give up in trials??). And those by the wayside are devoured by the birds of the air (false teaching ??) This is the soil we are to avoid as seed scattered by the sower, or we will not survive, and bear the fruit of the Spirit as we do in fertile soil. Even if we are in fertile soil that contains tares, we can bear fruit...in fact, they may unknowingly aid us in our efforts to dig deeper for the living water, and to grow taller toward the Son. God can use all to encourage His children. It is a blessing that He did not uproot all of us, and start again, but is patient for the harvest. The Lord bless you.

1. Ask yourself if the Master is saying that 'openly documented sin & sinners' are 'tares' that are to grow together with the Wheat?

Because God looks upon the heart of man, He knows who the wheat, and tares are...and so do His servants (Matthew 13:27) ...prior to maturity. I believe the wheat no nothing, but that which the Spirit enables them to discern, by evidence of their fruit...in this case, wheat kernels. We know them by their fruits. So, yes, these are 'openly documented sinners...children of the enemy...in the world among us, and they are also those who claim to be believers, and are not, but are deceivers. They represent all the enemy's children according to Christ. Matthew 13:38

John again: Very Good, so far! :wink:

OK: Who above does not ever show signs of 'Tares' in the total walk? And who above can it be that is not able to claim Romans 8:1's perfection?

So, I see it only in comparison as with the 5 wise & 5 foolish of Matthew 25, yet they are ALL are Virgins. (to the best of their 'known' knowledge) Also I see it as none are able to read another mind. Yet, when there is openly documented sin, (such as the doctrines of Revelation 17:5) it is required to be moved against as the last effort & resort. Or else we are a Partaker of the evil! Revelation 18:4 along with Joshua 7:12's last part of the verse.

Did this come across as understandable? :fadein:
--John

I hear what your saying....... but it would seem that it applies only to the predestinated who he foreknew from the foundation of the World.

For who would even listen otherwise..... but even then.... what about the degrees of disobedience that God has locked up ALL in, the scripture refers to all, so that means even believers are still locked up to some degree of disobedience......probably varying with each person.

Jesus mostly spoke in Parables while he was teaching the Jews, and it was a pre redemption ministry before the act of atonement...... we are Gentiles in the dispensation of Grace Eon, the 3rd of the 5 eons to come.

What significance do you think Jesus parable really has for us today, in light of the fact that God directs the steps of each man ?

Spirit Driven said:
I hear what your saying....... but it would seem that it applies only to the predestinated who he foreknew from the foundation of the World.

For who would even listen otherwise..... but even then.... what about the degrees of disobedience that God has locked up ALL in, the scripture refers to all, so that means even believers are still locked up to some degree of disobedience......probably varying with each person.

Jesus mostly spoke in Parables while he was teaching the Jews, and it was a pre redemption ministry before the act of atonement...... we are Gentiles in the dispensation of Grace Eon, the 3rd of the 5 eons to come.

What significance do you think Jesus parable really has for us today, in light of the fact that God directs the steps of each man ?

Hi, first off, I do not believe in O.S.A.S. :wink: I believe that we must first be Born Again, and then the decision is ours to make if we go on to a Mature perfection. Ponder that remark of MATURE.

Adam was created perfect as well as Lucifer before they choose to rebel. Adam was tested before he fell with the tree in the Garden. And then he was tested his whole life, for him to mature in 'free choice' if he would, to be safe to save! Nahum 1:9 Check Hebrews 11:13 (satan went the other way of mature rebellion) It is not the one time sin that is spoken of in 1 John 5:16-17 or James 1:15, but the finished Mature product that is the sin unto eternal death!

Now about the ones who are Christians? Wheat/tare concept. The first part of the parable found that these all let obstacles 'stay' in their growth, except the wheat! The promise was for all who will follow Christ on to maturity! Philippians 4:13 & 2 Corinthians 12:9, Hebrews 12:4 is a no no for the tares.

But anyway, bottom line is that no fold (as in denomination) that will not keep Christ's Church clean from open rebellious flagrant sinners will be Christ church for long. The verse in Joshua 7:12's last part of the verse tells us that He (Christ) just plainly will not be in such a fold! Compare Revelation 3:16-17, and Revelation 2:5, and Matthew 23:38. These are not tares, but are open flagrant false doctrines or sinners left unchecked.

Christ's wheat & tare concept is regarding the reading of ones mind, or thinking that we can judge a persons motives. Compare the non/parable of Matthew 18:15-18 for un/repentant sin that Christ requires us to key out. Again, remember that this is not 'mind reading stuff' mentioned here by Christ.

About the degree of judgement? USA is based on the Godheads judicial system. After one is found matured in guilt (lost) the sentence is executed. When Christ comes the only question answered is the one in Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 for what the heavenly record books say about the rightous only!

These are to be with Christ for the 1000 years during which all the wicked will be judged (see 1 Corinthians 6:2-3) for their execution faze when they are resurrected, at the end of the 1000 years. Revelation 20:5-6. See Luke 12:47-48 for who will suffer the longest? :crying: (These ones were at one time 'choice' blessed ones as was Lucifer)

---John

I don’t see these parables as talking about the same thing at all. While they are BOTH speaking of the kingdom of heaven they each have completely different messages.

The first of course speaks of the seed which is the gospel and the soil which allows it to grow. It is only those who have been prepared (or fore-ordained) to receive the gospel that will grow and ultimately bring forth fruit.

The second relates to those who are already growing - so the seed has been sown and is growing in good soil. The key to this is that both the wheat and the tares are growing together and it is not until they start to bring forth their fruit that the difference is spotted. For all intents and purposes they appear the same and it is only the fruit that distinguishes them.

This then speaks about the ‘church’. There is within the ‘church’ (and a I am careful to distinguish between the ‘church’ as we know it, and the body of Christ) those who are made righteous by virtue of their faith and those who believe they are righteous by virtue of their association with the ‘church’ and the things they do.

What did Jesus say about this? By their fruit you shall know them. Interesting huh.

Mutz.. said:
This then speaks about the ‘church’. There is within the ‘church’ (and a I am careful to distinguish between the ‘church’ as we know it, and the body of Christ) those who are made righteous by virtue of their faith and those who believe they are righteous by virtue of their association with the ‘church’ and the things they do.

What did Jesus say about this? By their fruit you shall know them. Interesting huh.

John (me) says:
Christ 'brings His reward' when He comes.

Unless we see this as fact, there is a problem is there not? The wheat & the tares are to grow together until the angels gather then for the burning, yet, we also see that to be rewarded when Christ comes, there has got to be that 'separation first' (of Thess.) before Christ comes.

And fruit.. you say, is interesting? It depends which fruit one see's, Pure Grapes or the devils 'fermented' fruit, huh?

And the Revelation 18:4 verse for Lovely? I will let her tell you the answer to that. She is well able to do just that. :fadein:

Hi mutzrein,

mutzrein wrote:
Come out from among who Lovely?

The great Harlot who is guilty of apostasy, and has aligned herself with political systems of this world, and will continue to until she is fallen. (Revelation 17:1-2)

The beast will fully support this false system of religion (Revelation 17:7) Notice, he carries her.

God's children will not be deceived by this Babylonian Mystery woman...she will be drunk on their blood. (Revelation 17:6) and (Revelation 17:14) (1 John 2:20-22 ) and (1 John 2:27) (Matthew 13:11) and (Ephesians 3:4-5) And, eventually, after the antichrist raises from the dead. (Revelation 17:8) those whose names are NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, will be astonished at him, but the called, chosen, and faithful will not be deceived.

Notice the mind of wisdom....Revelation 17:9-18 The antichrist will be the eighth among the seven who are with the harlot (false religious system aligned with political systems)...and all will give power to the beast, who will wage war with the Lamb. The Lamb will overcome, and those who are with him...the called, chosen, and faithful. (Revelation 17:14) Here is the interpretation (Revelation 17:15-18) compare it to (Revelation 17:9-13)

The Fall of Babylon...

Revelation 18:1-8
1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

and consider the words of John...

1 John 2:15-17
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

The deception 1 John 2:18-23
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
from whose deceits the godly preserve themselves through perseverance in faith and holiness of life
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

more verses...
2 Thessalonians 2
1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Wow Lovely - you have posted a lot of scripture. Seems like you have done a 'Solo' on me. :wink: I ask a question and you answer with scripture.

I guess I was looking for who or what you believe you should come out from. Do you know who the harlot is and what the apostacy (the false system of religion) she is guilty of?

And a second question if can provoke you to thought - if as you say, "God's children will not be deceived by this Babylonian Mystery woman", why does scripture say you should come out from among 'them'.

A comment if you can bear. We CANNOT separate ourselves from the world. That is an utter impossibility now days. What we ARE to do is separate ourselves in Spirit.

Here's the deal folks. So many are so caught up in 'trying' to understand that the understanding seems to escape them entirely. Abide by the law, we don't have to abide by the law, some law, no law, etc........

We have TWO commandments NOW.

It would be utterly impossible for us to abide by these two is we were to separate ourselves from ANYONE. That is what this parable is ALL about. We are ALL, every single human on this planet, in this 'thing' TOGETHER. Some WILL see and others will not. But each and every one of us has the responsibility to share REGARDLESS of 'how' we may feel about 'the others'.

We weren't told to visit 'only the 'good' people in prison. We weren't told to ONLY give to 'other Christians', We weren't told to ONLY VISIT OUR FAMILY who are sick. Come on, let's put on our 'thinking caps' here.

God WILL do the separating, ours is but to LOVE OUR NEIHBORS AS OURSELVES. And this CERTAINLY doesn't mean JUST our Christian neihbors, my friends.

I believe that for those to follow what they have been commanded to DO will STAND OUT among those of the world. They will shine with the light that Christ has 'brought into this world'. THAT, my friends, is HOW we are to 'separtate ourselves, NOT physically, but SPIRITUALLY my reflecting the LOVE that we have been offered and understand. Once again, I see that many DON'T believe that we CAN be PERFECT in UNDERSTANDING.

MEC

mutzrein said:
JTB

If the wheat and the tares are to grow together, what separation are you talking about?

J/t/B/ here:
Revelation 14:6-10 finds the 3 angels message that the 7th Day Adventist were trusted with in 1844. The world was separated from the ones of Revelation 17:1-5. This was the Remnant of ex/Protestantism.

Now we are seeing the 'ignorant' yet 'sincere' ones from all of these false doctrine ones being called out once again. (yet the folds are not these)

All of this is prophesied in Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 & Ecclesiastes 3:15 to happen again & again! It even happened in heavens first rebellion!
OK: 7th day Adventism has had their shaking, (or falling away) and is still going on! It was the same as old Israel's Midnight Cry of Matthew 25. (not the 70 AD counterpart)

It is very 'Important' to understand who left whom * who it is that stayed put, and WHY!
Anyway, 1 Peter 4:17 tell's who it is that is judged FIRST. Even this confuses folks, because they do not understand that all of these 'works' are recorded in the heavenly record books. (as accurately finished! See 1 John 5:16-17 & James 1:15=Closed door, full cup, the Sin Against the Holy Ghost)

So Adventist are 'separated' as seen in Revelation 12:17. Also, all false church's & Adventist are like Old Israel as far as Matthew 23:15 go. And it is these ones that are REQUIRED BY CHRIST to leave this satanic junk or be PARTAKERS & be lost! God realizes that these 'babes in Christ' are not yet understanding the false doctrines that they have joined, and are partakers of. Even then, if they had died being in ignorance? They still are secure while living the Truth as far as they had acess to it. Romans 1:8 But ALL will know the Truth before Christ comes again, and will be REQUIRED to accept it. See Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

These will all be UNITED into the Revelation 3:10 ones of Philadelphia. (v. 7) It is the forced 'mark' of the church/government that will find any of Christ's Own who are 'forced' to either be satan's or willingly be Christ's and face death! Also notice that this was the same as old Israel, except this is the END of it ALL! :fadein:

And who can understand this? :sad Compare the numbers of the ones who understood Noah! :crying:

---John

Hi mutzrein,

I am trying to use more Scripture in my posts overall, honestly, but here are my thoughts on your questions.

mutzrein wrote:
Do you know who the harlot is and what the apostacy (the false system of religion) she is guilty of?

I am thinking that I do not have to pinpoint who "she" is exactly...maybe through the course of years this system looks different because it is being built up, but she is a prosititute and she does have specific characteristics as lined out in Revelation 17 and 18. Generally she is guilty of being a false religious system that is commercial, political, and seduces all nations into idolatry...materialism, luxury, pride, power, etc...she is a dwelling for demons, every foul spirit, and hated birds. She will be used, for a time, by the antichrist. The spirit of the antichrist is in the world, even now. (familiarizing us (believers), and them (the world), with her (this system) bit, by bit, perhaps?? Maybe even causing a thirst for it, and reliance on it, more with each generation??) (1 John 4:3) Regardless of how she is manifested, God will reveal this "mystery" to His children. Speculation as to a precise identification is not needed. Revelation 18:4 tells us that God will call us out from among them..."4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. " So, no worries. If we love not the world, then we will hear God's voice, and come out.

mutzrein wrote:

And a second question if can provoke you to thought - if as you say, "God's children will not be deceived by this Babylonian Mystery woman", why does scripture say you should come out from among 'them'.

The interesting thing is that if you are God's child you hear the call to come out from among them, and you do not partake of their sin, and you do not suffer their judgement, but if you are not God's child you will not hear the call anyway. So, the call itself is the protection from deception, and only His will heed it. Those who have the Spirit in them naturally do not love the world, but love God, and the mysteries are revealed to them by Him. So, we can be in the world, but not of the world. Notice those who have a dwelling place in this Babylonian Harlot. (Revelation 18:2) God calls us out of the world, because we are not like them, and the calling out is evidence of it, and ensures it. We are to shine the love of God, and obey Him, and not partake of those three things that Adam partook of...lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. (1 John 2:15-16) This will certainly help us avoid a system that is built on these things.

The Lord bless you.

Come on, pin pointing is an necessity! Ezekiel 33:8 (Partaker??) Do we love Christ enough to let the ignorant ones perish eternally by not being warned? And the harlot daughters? they are not to be mentioned??? :roll: Sounds like the Revelation 3:16-17 ones to me. Lord, I love you, but what might the 'world' think of me? :sad

?? on Ezek 33:8 :wink:

I had a friend who was preaching some time back, and he was telling how Christ said even 'the rocks would cry out' if the watchman held their peace. Also he stated that Christ in Numbers 22:25-33 of the K.J. spoke through the dumb ass, and why not a woman??

Well, I see it this way, In John 20:19 I see the men of today 'seeing' Hebrews 6:6 taking place all over again, and they are doing the same thing that these ones were doing before they were Born Again in John 20:22! :crying:

(even check the static seen by the men 'mods' here on this forum)

---John

PS: John the Baptist surely did not need to get be/headed for such a trivial 'pin point' of even ones individual sin? Let alone the [complete] ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH ones? :sad

John the Baptist wrote:
Come on, pin pointing is an necessity! Ezekiel 33:8 (Partaker??) Do we love Christ enough to let the ignorant ones perish eternally by not being warned? And the harlot daughters? they are not to be mentioned??? Sounds like the Revelation 3:16-17 ones to me. Lord, I love you, but what might the 'world' think of me?

These deceivers will be in every generation. Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 This is who they are... 1 John 4:2-3 and 1 John 2:22--23 and 1 Thessalonians 2 God will do a true, and accurate, revealing. 2 Thessalonians 2:6-9 and 1 John 2:26-27

JTB wrote:
Also he stated that Christ in Numbers 22:25-33 of the K.J. spoke through the dumb ass, and why not a woman??

It's my prayer that He does speak through me to those who need His truth.

JTB wrote:
PS: John the Baptist surely did not need to get be/headed for such a trivial 'pin point' of even ones individual sin? Let alone the [complete] ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH ones?

John, if you see my post, or posts, here as ones that trivialize sin, and promote error, then that is for you to decide (discern), and expose. The Lord bless you.

Mec, you need to understand the Hebrews Heavenly Sanctuary that old Israel was patterned after. K.J. Psalms 77:12-13 is a must for understanding Christ's 'WAY'!

--John

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back