Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who Are The Two Witnesses?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Gentile Church is one of the two annointed candlesticks standing before the God of the earth(the Holy Spirit). As was revealed by JESUS(He was in heaven-3rd heaven) to JOHN in Patmos, and to us too, is that the woman-His Church was travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered face to face with the red Dragon-Rev.12:3)that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world(Rev.12:9), and she brought forth a man child -that is Michael-, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron(Mihel is a warrior): and her child (who born something like John the Baptist, as prophesied Daniel 12:1-3) was caught up unto GOD, and to his throne - where JESUS already was after His ascension-Hebrews 1:1-3.

Therefore, the War against Satan and his hosts / messengers is inevitable / unavoidable from now on.

There will be a War from now on, a terrible spiritual War-Rev.12:7- but to the woman were (will be) given two wings of a great eagle(the Old and New Testament more empowered in testimony as is written: I will give power unto my two witnesses, These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters(over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. By the way, it is already running), that she (the true Church of the Lord) might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is NOURISHED -by the Power of the Word of GOD- the Word is GOD- for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (42 months or 1260 days).

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection

Amen

To all

Be careful or then get ready, the Word is GOD, self-executing or self-executable.
The fullness of Gentiles arrived, the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel -MICHAEL-, and with the trump of GOD -Revelation 11:15-18): and the dead in Christ shall rise first-Daniel 12:1-3.

Get ready

Greetings in Christ JESUS

Hope you be well and on the Rock. Your comment was/is excellent, praise GOD. Regarding "The gentile olive tree, later grafting in" as you said, it is the LITERAL fulfillment of John 10:14-16:
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold(the Gentiles): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

The Gentile Church is one of the two annointed candlesticks standing before the God of the earth(the Holy Spirit).

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection

Amen
Who do you think that other fold rather other sheep are? I know. You will find them in the book of Ezekiel.

Who do you think that other fold rather other sheep are? I know. You will find them in the book of Ezekiel.
Now what matters and prevails is that our Lord JESUS has broken down the middle wall of partition between the Jews and Gentiles, and now there are one fold, and one Shepherd.

The Apostle Paul give us a wonderful revelation through his epistle to the true Gentile Church in Rome (which later apostate itself and is the cradle of the Antichrist), saying as follow:

"Remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without GOD in the world:

13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

16 And that he might reconcile both unto GOD in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off(the Gentiles), and to them that were nigh(the Jews).

18 For through JESUS we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of GOD;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

God bless

Enlighten me.
Christ and the Holy. When indwelling believers. Gods' Spirit testifies of a persons. faithfulness.

for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; Jn16:7

So when the Holy Spirit testiffies of the faithful, the church we have one faithful body and one faithful God those are the two witnesses

Pulling all this together is quite interesting.

The two witnesses began at the beginning.

This is rough so it can be refined.
God and the Word
Adam and Eve two
Noah and his wife and children
Abraham and Sarah - Abraham and Gentile
Israel
Joseph
Moses and Aron
Jesus and John the Baptist
More

Sometimes it is people
Sometimes nations
Sometimes concepts
Sometimes ages of time

The good guy Jews started in Ezekiel with a mark on their forehead.

The good guy gentiles began as the nations listened to the good guy (forehead marked) Jews.

A lot of work was done before Jesus and Pentecost. If you do not study the prophets you miss a lot.

The righteous hearers at Pentecost were the Good Jews from the nations.

Enough for now. Just rough reminders.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I guess that decodes some of the symbolism in Revelation.
How's this for a speculation?
God's two Witnesses on earth is Israel & the gentile believers and they will prophecy 1260 days. (3 1/2 years!)
Somebody is going to take out the Dome of the Rock and destroy it. A turnkey event which is the beginning of the end.
What if they shot a plasma ball at it, some unknown (as yet) energy weapon. Israel would have to retaliate. And to retaliate to a big thing like that, with an unknown super weapon....what? They nuke Damascus?

And then everyone in the world scrambles to put their finger on their nuke buttons...Uh-Oh, we need a savior! Enter Anti Christ who negotiates a 7 year peace treaty and becomes the world's hero...

I think that's a plausible scenario.
I would offer the two witnesses that will be killed or silenced is prophecy .The law and the prophets or Moses to represent "the law" and John the Baptist "the prophets" .

During that time God will send a famine for hearing the law and the prophets (sola scriptura)

The debate can be had as to who the two witnesses are without anyone knowing for certain.
For me the more interesting fact is that we can know something for certain as it relates the to horrific end times in which the Two witnesses make their appearance being made possible only very recently is the fact that we are told that all the unbelieving" Nations" of the earth will simultaneously be able to physically view their dead bodies lying in the street for three and one half days:

Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:9
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:10
And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them,

There has been no such thing in all of human history for all the people of the Nations around the world to be able to view the same street scene simultaneously until now .
Has never been possible until now.
This is the exact modern capability needed to make the ancient prophecy possible being made real in our lifetime.
It would be interesting to read what a Christian who lived 200 years ago thought about how it would be possible for an entire world of unbelievers all having the capability to view on specific 25 square foot spot on the earth all at the same time , in real time?
A real time view in which they actually see the bodies come to life before their eyes?
How fascinating that there could be no way a Christian living 200 years ago could rationalize such a possibility , and yet as we know today it has been made 100% possible by technology.
We are getting very close.

The debate can be had as to who the two witnesses are without anyone knowing for certain.
For me the more interesting fact is that we can know something for certain as it relates the to horrific end times in which the Two witnesses make their appearance being made possible only very recently is the fact that we are told that all the unbelieving" Nations" of the earth will simultaneously be able to physically view their dead bodies lying in the street for three and one half days:

Unchecked Copy Box
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Unchecked Copy Box
And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them,

There has been no such thing in all of human history for all the people of the Nations around the world to be able to view the same street scene simultaneously until now .
Has never been possible until now.
This is the exact modern capability needed to make the ancient prophecy possible being made real in our lifetime.
It would be interesting to read what a Christian who lived 200 years ago thought about how it would be possible for an entire world of unbelievers all having the capability to view on specific 25 square foot spot on the earth all at the same time , in real time?
A real time view in which they actually see the bodies come to life before their eyes?
How fascinating that there could be no way a Christian living 200 years ago could rationalize such a possibility , and yet as we know today it has been made 100% possible by technology.
We are getting very close.
Yes, this is one of several prophecies that could not be fulfilled until relatively recently.

No signs were given to wonder after.

Christians walk by faith the unseen eternal things of God .

The two witness are the word of God (law and prophets) And not the flesh and blood of the dead saint that are asleep waiting for the last days .They have no body it returned to the dust The gospel is silenced or killed

The dead lying in the streets died because God had sent his two witness with a famine for hearing the gospel, the witness of faith (unseen eternal). Call it spiritual death.

Revelation 11:7-9 King James Version And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord

No signs were given to wonder after.

Christians walk by faith the unseen eternal things of God .
The beast who kills the two witnesses and causes their bodies to lie in the street for three and 1/2 days does not wonder, he rejoices, nor is he a Christian.
Although he is very, very religious.
Same for the nations of the world rejoicing over their murder

The Two Witnesses

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:11
¶And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:12
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

The beast who kills the two witnesses and causes their bodies to lie in the street for three and 1/2 days does not wonder, he rejoices, nor is he a Christian.
Although he is very, very religious.
Same for the nations of the world rejoicing over their murder

The Two Witnesses

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Unchecked Copy Box
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:11
¶And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 11:12
And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

The beast is the letter of the law It kills.. . . . . . . Thou shall not or you will in dying come to a end of spirit life

Two prophets as one law the beast, the tormenting spirit of this world.

Revelation 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these "two prophets" tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Revelation 4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

Isaiah 8;16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Or in other words sola scriptura sealed with 7 seals til the end of time

Isaiah 8;19-20 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Seek unto them that have familiar spirits. . . in other words pray to dead relatives or famous men. two ways of seeking

The Hebrew word seek (Dardash) necromancy, two kinds

One of God the living to the dead and two of oral traditions the seeking the dead for the living. Therefore turning things upside down inspired from earth after the father of lies. . . taking away the understanding of the Potter sola scriptura. The light of the word .

The two witnesses are John and Jesus. John was supposedly raised from the dead, and Jesus really was.
Both were raised to newness of life. A man dying mankind must be born again apply to the Son of man Jesus just as the son of man John. marvel not but as jesus said rather beleive

That would be another kind of witness of two. The gospel witness is the Father not seen empowering the Son of man Jesus seen. The one witness God has spoke . . ."Let there be" and the testimony was "God alone good"

The beast is the letter of the law It kills.. . . . . . . Thou shall not or you will in dying come to a end of spirit life

Two prophets as one law the beast, the tormenting spirit of this world.
What does a spirit look like when it is lying down in the street ?
Unchecked Copy Box

Back