Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who Are The Two Witnesses?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Your Mathew 7:12 reference would back up the claim that the witnesses are of God.
People are going to shut the mouth of God... what would be your solution if someone wanted to silence the Word of God?

The OT had lots of people being killed by Gods people.
And yes that would be the Lamb of God commanding this of His people. For He is the Word of God.
Scripture does not say they speak the word of God. The only word said to precede from the two witnesses mouths is the word fire.

Revelation 11:5
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

Just because someone gives the order to fire,does not mean they are doing God's will.Russian commanders are ordering their armed forces to fire. That doesn't mean they are speaking God's word.

Scripture does not say they speak the word of God. The only word said to precede from the two witnesses mouths is the word fire.
What word "fire"? That is adding to the word of Revelation. Please don't do that.
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
"If any man will hurt them..." so this is just a matter of self defence.
Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).
What is this balderdash?
Just because someone gives the order to fire,does not mean they are doing God's will.Russian commanders are ordering their armed forces to fire. That doesn't mean they are speaking God's word.
Where are they giving the order to fire? Fire comes from their mouth.... not the word fire... just fire.

No ,its madness to believe you should kill and torment others in the name of Jesus Christ.

But since you believe Christians are supposed to kill and torment others in Jesus name,how many people have you killed?
I almost have to think you’re joking?

#1 They are the Lord (Jehovah) 2 witnesses/martyrs

#2 they are 2 prophets

#3 Jesus is their Lord

They kill in self defense (If somebody comes to kill me, I would definitely kill in self defense)

And they torment the inhabitants of the earth

By torment do you mean holding back rain to stop the perversion and grooming of little children, or the murder of babies in the womb? Many inhabitants of the US are currently tormented that murdering babies isn’t a federally protected right anymore. Let the torment Accelerate then.

What word "fire"? That is adding to the word of Revelation. Please don't do that.

"If any man will hurt them..." so this is just a matter of self defence.

What is this balderdash?

Where are they giving the order to fire? Fire comes from their mouth.... not the word fire... just fire.
Good grief.you think these two Christians have flame throwers for tongues do you?

Fire coming out of their mouths is a word.Thats what comes out of people's mouths ,words.

Mathew 15:11
What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

Words is what comes out of people's mouths.This is common sense.

#2 they are 2 prophets

#3 Jesus is their Lord

They kill in self defense (If somebody comes to kill me, I would definitely kill in self defense)

By torment do you mean holding back rain to stop the perversion and grooming of little children, or the murder of babies in the womb? Many inhabitants of the US are currently tormented that murdering babies isn’t a federally protected right anymore. Let the torment Accelerate then.
If you would kill someone ,you are not following the Lamb of God.

Mathew 5:38
You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Christ led by example.When he was whipped,he didn't strike back at anyone.
He committed no evil at all.He never defended himself and allowed himself to be persecuted.

Those who follow the Lamb,would be persecuted just as Christ was persecuted.

Mathew 26:51
With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.
Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

As for the two witnesses tormenting others.Yes they torment children as well.They do not want them to have water or food.There is no telling how many children they will kill with their weapons and by hunger.

Last edited:

#2 they are 2 prophets

#3 Jesus is their Lord

You act as though you have no clue who the gentiles are that occupy Jerusalem with those two witnesses for 42 months.
And you think I'm joking because I do know what they are and where the come from.

Revelation 11
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

What do you think those gentiles are doing occupying Jerusalem?You thought they were on a site seeing tour?

If you would kill someone ,you are not following the Lamb of God.
If a home invader comes into my house with the intent to violate my wife and daughter’s, I have an obligation to protect them. If it means the life of the attacker to preserve their safety, I am obligated to do that.

Your Mathew 7:12 reference would back up the claim that the witnesses are of God.
People are going to shut the mouth of God... what would be your solution if someone wanted to silence the Word of God?

The OT had lots of people being killed by Gods people.
And yes that would be the Lamb of God commanding this of His people. For He is the Word of God.
People have been trying to silence the word of God since the beginning of man's creation and it pretty much looks like they can not do so. Instead of silencing God's word many twist it and manipulate it where no truths are found except those who have Spiritual knowledge.

When it comes to those in the OT that were killed, they were the enemy of God that kept trying to kill those who were God's own.

If a home invader comes into my house with the intent to violate my wife and daughter’s, I have an obligation to protect them. If it means the life of the attacker to preserve their safety, I am obligated to do that.
Then you don't follow the Lamb.
You are going your own way.

Last edited:
People have been trying to silence the word of God since the beginning of man's creation and it pretty much looks like they can not do so. Instead of silencing God's word many twist it and manipulate it where no truths are found except those who have Spiritual knowledge.

When it comes to those in the OT that were killed, they were the enemy of God that kept trying to kill those who were God's own.
In the case of the two witnesses,they are the ones doing the killing.

They thrive on tormenting other people. They are very good at it.
Professionals

Last edited:
You act as though you have no clue who the gentiles are that occupy Jerusalem with those two witnesses for 42 months.
And you think I'm joking because I do know what they are and where the come from.

Revelation 11
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

What the two witnesses are not.

Mathew 5

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

The two witnesses certainly are not followers of Christ.They call him master but dont keep his commandments.

Last edited:
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time,
Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment
and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

My oh my how they reject their masters words.

You know what Jesus said about his servants who do things they know they shouldn't.

It's a shame that so many believe these gifts of the Holy Spirit were only given to the Apostles and no longer exist.
Greetings in Christ JESUS, sister

Praised be the Lord

Yes, unfortunately. The people need / must awake.

We know how our GOD works with us and in us. It is good to remember that GOD works wonders through His people. Hallelujah!

Our Lord JESUS revealed us that "while the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept" althought all had lamps. You know, the lamp is the Word of GOD. But JESUS also revealed that lamp alone is not enough, it's necessary also to have oil, by allegory it means to have the holy Spirit. In other words, if we analyze more deeply the sense of the words expressed by JESUS, the letter of the Word of GOD alone -the lamp- is not enough for salvation if it is not mixed with the oil-holy Spirit. JESUS said - John 7:38-39: 38 He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 39 (But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him - as Scripture has said - should receive)...

Why did all the virgins sleep? Paul Apostle prophesied saying: 2 Timothy 3:1 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. Paul was not speaking of the perilous environment that exists out of the Church, but within the Church of the end times, as is written in the verses 2 to 5, and he recommend: From such turn away. 2Timothy 4:v.3-4: 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The above pictures shown to the Apostle Paul of the Churches of the last times is very terrible, and explain the why many have not oil and why all slumbered and slept. Well, whoever is awake and has lamp and oil needs to wake up the brothers by a strong cry, a shout, for the bridegroom comes, in fact He is arriving and all must go out to meet Him, it is already midnight, it's necessary a wonderful and joyous awakening among GOD's people.

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (1260 days or three years and half-42months), from the face of the serpent. The TWO WINGS OF GREAT EAGLE are the Old and New Testaments-the Word of GOD - and the Word is GOD; and GOD said: I will give Power unto my two witnesses (two Candlesticks-two Churches for now), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (Why clothed in sackcloth? --> Because will be a time of great persecution by the Beast of sea first-Revelation 13:4-10- for 1260 days - three years and half-42 months - , it will be a similar fact as we can see in Esther 3:7 to 15 and 4:1 to 17. Chapters 5 to 10 is very important to read too).

These are the two olive trees(SOURCE OF OIL FOR THE TWO CANDLESTICKS)
, and the two candlesticks (TWO CHURCHES - JEWISH CHURCH AND GENTILE CHURCH - BOTH ARE IN ONE BODY OF CHRIST) standing before the God of the earth. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood(waters mean, peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15) and to SMITE THE EARTH with ALL PLAGUES, as often as they will. ---> The righteous Judgment of GOD is written in whole OLD and NEW Testaments. Romans 2: 5-11:

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of WRATH and REVELATION of the righteous Judgment of GOD;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, INDIGNATION and WRATH.

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with GOD.

The heavens and the earth, which are now(the first and second heavens, the next to be established is the 3rd heaven-Luke 20:35-36, and Revelation 11:15-18, among other references), by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment (LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day) and perdition of ungodly men.

Psalm 149 - King James Version

1 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel (the remnant) rejoice in Him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. - JESUS
3 Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation. (According Matthew 5:5)
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of GOD be in their mouth, and a two-edged Sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the Judgment written(In the Old and New Testaments): this honour have all His saints (the two candlesticks-Jewish Church and Gentile Church). Praise ye the Lord.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords
Amen

1 Corinthians 6:2-3

So the two witnesses are hired murders sent down by God, wow!!!
Revelations does not say they are sent down by God.

Do you also claim that you are sent down by God?

The two witnesses are simply two witnesses.They are supposedly christians. Im happy the woman realizes she should flee into the wilderness when they arrive.Shes not gullible.

I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy...these have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy(now is the time of GOD's Judgment, not evangelization): and they have power over waters(over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Now, now, the plagues against all nations have already begun,
and also GOD's indignation and WRATH, upon all the nations there will be only and only strong punishments, only and only tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that does evil, not only of the Gentile, but also of the Jewish people.

The Judgment shall sit, and the Kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the Kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The Kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. The nations will be angry, and GOD's WRATH is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth. Without are dogs(dogs? Isaiah 56:10-12), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Who is worthy to reach the next world - the Kingdom of GOD, Luke 20:35-36 - that shall be established in this current millennium by the Power of the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD and is selfexecuting.

The subject of the 2 witnesses has remained such a mystery, but not because it is this intricate puzzle that needs to be articulately assembled. It is actually very simple, yet has remained a mystery because it has been veiled. 3 messages that have been hidden in scripture for more than 2500 years.

Understanding the olive branch:

Paul speaks to the Gentiles

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then,“Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off.

Above you see that some branches (Jews) were broken off from the holy tree for their unbelief. Then in their place Gentiles or wild olives/or olive trees were grafted in among them. However We can understand that a tree cannot be grafted into the place of a branch.

23And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Contextually we can see that only a branch can be cut out off of a wild olive tree. A tree can’t be cut out of a tree, and then grafted into the place of a branch. Each person represents an individual branch.

What are 2 things we can we gather from Romans 11:16-25

#1 there are not 2 olive trees that will be saved. There is no Jewish and Gentile Church described here. You are either grafted into the “Jewish olive tree”, as a spiritual descendant of Abraham, or you will be judged as an individual branch on the wild olive tree.

#2 a branch represents an individual person. If a Gentile believes in the Lord Jesus, he is a branch broken off his wild olive tree , and grafted into the holy Jewish tree…a spiritual descendant of Abraham.

Once again, we must understand that there are not a Jewish Church and a Gentile Church. If we Gentiles are saved, We are spiritual descendants of Abraham…period. You are either grafted into that natural (holy Jewish) olive tree, or you stay on the wild olive tree and will be judged however the Lord judges you. This is the symbolism Paul explains in Romans 11 16-25

The 2 witnesses are 2 olive branches (2 individuals) and likely 2 Gentiles.

In Zechariah 4:14 it is a clear match to Revelation 11:4. The 2 olive branches (individual believers) are the 2 “Sons of oil” that Stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Another thing lost in most English translations is that it doesn’t actually translate as “2 anointed ones” it translates as “2 sons of oil”

Darby translates closer to what Hebrew means

Zechariah 4:12-14

12And I answered again, and said to him: What are the two olive branches, that are by the two golden beaks, in which are the funnels of gold? 13And he spoke to me, saying: Knowest thou not what these are? And I said: No, my lord. 14And he said: These are two sons of oil who stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

If you research, this it is easily found. Just look at the footnotes for the verse. The 2 olive branches are the 2 sons of oil, and are 2 Gentiles, as we can conclude from Romans 11:16-25

The truth is we don’t know if Zechariah saw olives or olive trees. The immediate translation for the word זֵיתִ֖ים in Zechariah 4:3 is olives. In the immediate context olive trees makes more sense, but having a peculiar familiarity with this subject, I believe it is olives on branches only. Similar to what the National emblem of Israel shows.

Below is a can of olives imported from Beit Hashita in Israel

Above is a can of olives, not a can of olive trees. The first word on the right is olives. זֵיתִ֖ים
It is the same word as Zechariah 4:3

Whether it is olive trees or olives in Revelation 11:4 is really a moot issue. The truth is, that is just a reference back to Zechariah 4:

What is Zechariah 4?

Zechariah 4 is the first biblical message to 1 of the 2 witnesses. Nothing in Zechariah 4 occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message. I realize very few believe otherwise, but that is the definition of being “veiled”. Maybe not many are supposed to know yet? but the time is coming soon

Another thing added in translation is in Revelation 11:3 https://biblehub.com/text/revelation/11-3.htm

The word power is not in that verse. It just isn’t there. It is either

“And I will give my 2 witnesses” or “and I will give unto my 2 witnesses” the former obviously makes more sense.

“And I will give my 2 witnesses”

Last edited:
The subject of the 2 witnesses has remained such a mystery, but not because it is this intricate puzzle that needs to be articulately assembled. It is actually very simple, yet has remained a mystery because it has been veiled. 3 messages that have been hidden in scripture for more than 2500 years.

Understanding the olive branch:

Paul speaks to the Gentiles

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then,“Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off.

Above you see that some branches (Jews) were broken off from the holy tree for their unbelief. Then in their place Gentiles or wild olives/or olive trees were grafted in among them. However We can understand that a tree cannot be grafted into the place of a branch.

23And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Contextually we can see that only a branch can be cut out off of a wild olive tree. A tree can’t be cut out of a tree, annd the grafted into the place of a branch. Each person represents an individual branch.

What are 2 things we can we gather from Romans 11:16-25

#1 there are not 2 olive trees that will be saved. There is no Jewish and Gentile Church described here. You are either grafted into the “Jewish olive tree”, as a spiritual descendant of Abraham, or you will be judged as an individual branch on the wild olive tree.

#2 a branch represents an individual person. If a Gentile believes in the Lord Jesus, he is a branch broken off his wild olive tree , and grafted into the holy Jewish tree…a spiritual descendant of Abraham.

Once again, we must understand that there are not a Jewish Church and a Gentile Church. If we Gentiles are saved, We are spiritual descendants of Abraham…period. You are either grafted into that natural (holy Jewish) olive tree, or you stay on the wild olive tree and will be judged however the Lord judges you. This is the symbolism Paul explains in Romans 11 16-25

The 2 witnesses are 2 olive branches (2 individuals) and likely 2 Gentiles.

In Zechariah 4:14 it is a clear match to Revelation 11:4. The 2 olive branches (individual believers) are the 2 “Sons of oil” that Stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Another thing lost in most English translations is that it doesn’t actually translate as “2 anointed ones” it translates as “2 sons of oil”

Darby translates closer to what Hebrew means

Zechariah 4:12-14

12And I answered again, and said to him: What are the two olive branches, that are by the two golden beaks, in which are the funnels of gold? 13And he spoke to me, saying: Knowest thou not what these are? And I said: No, my lord. 14And he said: These are two sons of oil who stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

If you research, this it is easily found. Just look at the footnotes for the verse. The 2 olive branches are the 2 sons of oil, and are 2 Gentiles, as we can conclude from Romans 11:16-25

The truth is we don’t know if Zechariah saw olives or olive trees. The immediate translation for the word זֵיתִ֖ים in Zechariah 4:3 is olives. In the immediate context olive trees makes more sense, but having a peculiar familiarity with this subject, I believe it is olives on branches only. Similar to what the National emblem of Israel shows.

Below is a can of olives imported from Beit Hashita in Israel

Above is a can of olives, not a can of olive trees. The first word on the right is olives. זֵיתִ֖ים
It is the same word as Zechariah 4:3

Whether it is olive trees or olives in Revelation 11:4 is really a moot issue. The truth is, that is just a reference back to Zechariah 4:

What is Zechariah 4?

Zechariah 4 is the first biblical message to 1 of the 2 witnesses. Nothing in Zechariah 4 occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message. I realize very few believe otherwise, but that is the definition of being “veiled”. Maybe not many are supposed to know yet? but the time is coming soon

Another thing added in translation is in Revelation 11:3 https://biblehub.com/text/revelation/11-3.htm

The word power is not in that verse. It just isn’t there. It is either

“And I will give my 2 witnesses” or “and I will give unto my 2 witnesses” the former obviously makes more sense.

“And I will give my 2 witnesses”
Tell me about the branches in the cerebellum.

Mississippi redneck
eddif.

Back