Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who Are The Two Witnesses?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The subject of the 2 witnesses has remained such a mystery, but not because it is this intricate puzzle that needs to be articulately assembled. It is actually very simple, yet has remained a mystery because it has been veiled. 3 messages that have been hidden in scripture for more than 2500 years.

Understanding the olive branch:

Paul speaks to the Gentiles

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then,“Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off.

Above you see that some branches (Jews) were broken off from the holy tree for their unbelief. Then in their place Gentiles or wild olives/or olive trees were grafted in among them. However We can understand that a tree cannot be grafted into the place of a branch.

23And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in; for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut off from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these who are the natural branches be grafted into their own olive tree?

Contextually we can see that only a branch can be cut out off of a wild olive tree. A tree can’t be cut out of a tree, and then grafted into the place of a branch. Each person represents an individual branch.

What are 2 things we can we gather from Romans 11:16-25

#1 there are not 2 olive trees that will be saved. There is no Jewish and Gentile Church described here. You are either grafted into the “Jewish olive tree”, as a spiritual descendant of Abraham, or you will be judged as an individual branch on the wild olive tree.

#2 a branch represents an individual person. If a Gentile believes in the Lord Jesus, he is a branch broken off his wild olive tree , and grafted into the holy Jewish tree…a spiritual descendant of Abraham.

Once again, we must understand that there are not a Jewish Church and a Gentile Church. If we Gentiles are saved, We are spiritual descendants of Abraham…period. You are either grafted into that natural (holy Jewish) olive tree, or you stay on the wild olive tree and will be judged however the Lord judges you. This is the symbolism Paul explains in Romans 11 16-25

The 2 witnesses are 2 olive branches (2 individuals) and likely 2 Gentiles.

In Zechariah 4:14 it is a clear match to Revelation 11:4. The 2 olive branches (individual believers) are the 2 “Sons of oil” that Stand before the Lord of all the earth.

Another thing lost in most English translations is that it doesn’t actually translate as “2 anointed ones” it translates as “2 sons of oil”

Darby translates closer to what Hebrew means

Zechariah 4:12-14

12And I answered again, and said to him: What are the two olive branches, that are by the two golden beaks, in which are the funnels of gold? 13And he spoke to me, saying: Knowest thou not what these are? And I said: No, my lord. 14And he said: These are two sons of oil who stand before the Lord of the whole earth.

If you research, this it is easily found. Just look at the footnotes for the verse. The 2 olive branches are the 2 sons of oil, and are 2 Gentiles, as we can conclude from Romans 11:16-25

The truth is we don’t know if Zechariah saw olives or olive trees. The immediate translation for the word זֵיתִ֖ים in Zechariah 4:3 is olives. In the immediate context olive trees makes more sense, but having a peculiar familiarity with this subject, I believe it is olives on branches only. Similar to what the National emblem of Israel shows.

Below is a can of olives imported from Beit Hashita in Israel

Above is a can of olives, not a can of olive trees. The first word on the right is olives. זֵיתִ֖ים
It is the same word as Zechariah 4:3

Whether it is olive trees or olives in Revelation 11:4 is really a moot issue. The truth is, that is just a reference back to Zechariah 4:

What is Zechariah 4?

Zechariah 4 is the first biblical message to 1 of the 2 witnesses. Nothing in Zechariah 4 occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message. I realize very few believe otherwise, but that is the definition of being “veiled”. Maybe not many are supposed to know yet? but the time is coming soon

Another thing added in translation is in Revelation 11:3 https://biblehub.com/text/revelation/11-3.htm

The word power is not in that verse. It just isn’t there. It is either

“And I will give my 2 witnesses” or “and I will give unto my 2 witnesses” the former obviously makes more sense.

“And I will give my 2 witnesses”
Daniel refers to them as the king of the norths armed forces.During their occupation of Jerusalem ,the saints in Israel are persecuted.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. 32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.

33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered. 34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them. 35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

During their occupation of Jerusalem they will attack the mightiest fortresses .They have power to smite the earth with all sorts of plagues untill the king of the to south attacks them in Daniel 11:40.

36 “The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place. 37 He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. 38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his ancestors he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.[d]vade them and will achieve what neither his fathers nor his forefathers did. He will distribute plunder, loot and wealth among his followers. He will plot the overthrow of fortresses—but only for a time.

]
40 “At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Cushites[e] in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at[f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him

Three days after the two witnesses and the armed forces that accompany them are overcome by the beast from the pit(king of the south) those who sleep in the dust awake including the two witnesses.

12 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

The information link is slightly dated. Now the research is showing cognitive in th cerebellum , motor control (yes) but actual thinking.

If you do a midsection dissection on the cerebellum it looks like a tree on either side of the river of spinal fluid.

The Jordan river. Wilderness wandering on one side and promised land on the other. The left brain right brain thinking. This is more on the carnal mind area.

The New Jerusalem is more spiritual. From heaven more mind of Christ thinking descends. The symbolism? The cerebral cortex looks like the clouds (that Jesus ascended into). New Jerusalem gets its thinking from heaven.

Ok if this is overload I can sure stop for now. We are made in the image of God. Not that we are spiritually like God, but physical hints show us things about God sending his spirit.

eddif

At least the woman in Israel has sense enough to flee into the wilderness those 1260 days the two witnesses occupy Jerusalem.Few people on this board would have the sense to do so.

Revelation 12
6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Revelation 11

And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth

People on this board don't understand what's taking place in Jerusalem for those 1260 days. .

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

People on this forum say it appears to be a lamb.It has two horns just like a lamb.It must be of God.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Ignore the fact fire proceeds from it's mouth.They say God has given them power to continue 42 months.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Understanding the olive branch:

Paul speaks to the Gentiles

Romans 11:17

17But if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive, were grafted in among them and became partaker with them of the [j]rich root of the olive tree, 18do not be arrogant toward the branches; but if you are arrogant, remember that it is not you who supports the root, but the root supports you. 19You will say then,“Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.20Quite right, they were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; 21for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. 22See then the kindness and severity of God: to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; for otherwise you too will be cut off.

John 15 -
King James Version

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD-John 1:v.1. What does the Word of GOD say it be the candlesticks? Revelation 1:20:- The MYSTERY of the seven... golden candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven Churches.

Now, now, once the Word of GOD says candlesticks are Churches
, how can any twist the Word of GOD and say by presumptions and speculations, or conjectures and imaginations, the two candlesticks are MEN? What's that? To twist the Word of GOD and sowing lies is a MORTAL sin, it will not be forgiven.

If you think by presumptions and speculations, or conjectures and imaginations, that the two witnesses are Moses and Elyjah, or Elyjah and Enoch, or Moses and Enoch, you are completely wrong. By the Word of God, as was revealed by JESUS, if you believe in Him, Candlesticks are not persons but Churches. Everyone who say Candlesticks are Churches , as JESUS said in Revelation, it is evident they say that by the Spirit of Christ, and them which say they are MEN they say that by the spirit of lie, the spirit of Devil.

JESUS said: Candlesticks mean Churches. Revelation 1:v.19-20
19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
20 ... the seven candlesticks...which thou sawest are the seven churches.

And the two candlesticks - the two Churches of this time of Apocalypse - what churches are the two candlesticks?

1 - the Jewish Church - Hebrews 12:22-25
2 - the Gentile Church - John 10:16 and Colossians 1:24

Revelation 13:1-2 and 6-7
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea ( A GENTILE BEAST), having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the Beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon gave him his power, and his seat (in Jerusalem), and great authority.

6 And he (the MAN Beast of sea-the Gentile Beast) opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, AND TO OVERCOME THEM: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Well, it will be one of the most satanic attacks against the body of Christ, His Church- His golden Candlestick.

The battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs , a satanic trinity. Revelation 16:v.13-16

Whether Zechariah saw olives on branches like a direct translation would suggest, as the 1380 Wycliffe Bible translates. Or even the Latin Vulgate, It really doesn’t matter.

Zechariah 4:2-3

2 And he seide to me, What seest thou? And Y seide, Y saiy, and lo! a candilstike al of gold, and the laumpe therof on the heed therof, and seuene lanternes therof on it, and seuene vessels for to holde oyle to the lanternes, that weren on the heed therof.

3 And twei olyues there onne, oon of the riythalf `of the laumpe, and `an other on the left half therof.

Zechariah 4:11-14

11 And Y answeride, and seide to hym, What ben these tweyne olyues on the riythalf of the candilstike, and at the lift-half therof?

12 And Y answeryde the secounde tyme, and seide to hym, What ben the tweyne eeris, ether ripe fruyt, of olyues, that ben bisidis the twei bilis of gold, in whiche ben oile vesselis of gold?

13 And he seide to me, and spak, Whether thou woost not what ben these thingis?

14 And Y seide, No, my lord. And he seide, These ben twei sones of oile of schynyng, whiche stonden nyy to the lordli gouernour of al erthe.

It doesn’t matter, because the 2 witnesses are the 2 sons of oil, or 2 individual believers. And Zechariah 4 represents the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses.

There are many different theories on the identity of the 2 witnesses. Here is what will come to be known in the not so distant future. Zechariah 4 represents the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses.

In Zechariah 3:8 Joshua the high priest and his friends are a symbol of people to come at a future time. Zerubbabel is at the feet of Joshua and he is a symbolic representation of 1 of the 2 witnesses, while Joshua is a symbol of the Lord Jesus.

Zechariah 3:8

‘Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you—indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the [fn]Branch.

Zerubabbel is at the feet of Joshua, and he symbolizes 1 of the 2 witnesses. This is why 2 verses later, the angel rouses Zechariah to a vision of a lampstand etc. This Vision represents the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, or actually to 1 of the 2 witnesses. It is the first biblical message to one of the 2 witnesses. You can try and interpret the message as you will, but understand this is a message to one individual. The vision of the Lampstand etc. = “not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit” says the Lord. To one of the 2 witnesses.

Yes the 7 Lamps represent the 7 Spirits of the Lord, Revelation 4:5. The olive branches and olives represent the

2 sons of oil. The oil, the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and the Lampstand likely one of the 2 sons of oil Revelation 11:4, but it is all incidental. Because Zechariah 4:2-3 represents the word of the Lord to one of the 2 witnesses, wherein he is able to identify who he is. Again, nothing in Zechariah 4, occurred during the second temple era, aside from Zechariah receiving and recording the message.

John 15 -​

King James Version​

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
Very good
Israel was the original promised olive tree. The whole original tree was not cut off because of the sins of some branches - Romans 3
Pruning took place. The root was the Godhead.

The gentile wild olive tree, later grafting in, faces the same fate if sin arises among those branches.
If Jews repent/accept Jesus they can be grafted back in.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Two armies
Two leaders of the two armies

Many battles. Some physical some spiritual.
Some battles physical with spiritual overtones.

Some fire by magic arts, and some fire by mouth proclamation.

Lucifer (enter other names). His hosts

God (Godhead) and his hosts

Battles not of flesh and blood, but powers in heavenly places.

Inside us the spirit strives against the flesh, and the flesh strives against the spirit.

We need to be aware of all battles.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

So two witness for either side?
The bad guys have those who teatify

The good guys have those who testify.

In all battles we have to look for all characters in the different conflicts. The confusion conflicts are interesting.

eddif

So two witness for either side?
The bad guys have those who teatify

The good guys have those who testify.

In all battles we have to look for all characters in the different conflicts. The confusion conflicts are interesting.

eddif
And then you have those servants who call themselves christians ,yet do the exact opposite of everything Jesus commands in the gospel.
Those servants who come in jesus name.

Mathew 24
48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

See how that wicked servant calls Jesus, Master ?
But he beats the other servants.

And then you have those servants who call themselves christians ,yet do the exact opposite of everything Jesus commands in the gospel.
Those servants who come in jesus name.

Mathew 24
48 But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

See how that wicked servant calls Jesus, Master ?
But he beats the other servants.
I think that is the warning I gave in post 329. Which was posted in response to Oseas previous post. Not any of us came up with idea though.

Any group of people now are responsible for our own sins. Not our parents but each individual. I am not saying we can not be led astray. The covenants are a little different.

Jeremiah 31:30 kjv
30. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

That was physical death?

eddif

I think that is the warning I gave in post 329. Which was posted in response to Oseas previous post. Not any of us came up with idea though.

Any group of people now are responsible for our own sins. Not our parents but each individual. I am not saying we can not be led astray. The covenants are a little different.

Jeremiah 31:30 kjv
30. But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

That was physical death?

eddif
I dont understand your question.
Can you rephrase it?

Which death are you talking about,the first death or the second death?

In Revelation 11:3–12 is a description of two individuals who will help accomplish God’s work during the tribulation: “I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth” (verse 3). Nowhere does the Bible identify these two witnesses by name, although people through the years have speculated.

hqdefault.jpg

The two witnesses in Revelation will have miraculous powers to accompany their message (Revelation 11:6), and no one will be able to stop them in their work (verse 5). At the end of their ministry, when they have said all they need to say, the beast will kill them and the wicked world will rejoice, allowing the bodies of the fallen prophets to lie in the streets (verses 7–10). Three and a half days later, however, God’s two witnesses will be resurrected and, in full view of their enemies, ascend to heaven (verses 11–12).

There are three primary theories on the identity of the two witnesses in Revelation: (1) Moses and Elijah, (2) Enoch and Elijah, and (3) two unknown believers whom God calls to be His witnesses in the end times.

(1) Moses and Elijah are seen as possibilities for the two witnesses due to the specific miracles that John says the witnesses will perform. The witnesses will have the power to turn water into blood (Revelation 11:6), which duplicates a famous miracle of Moses (Exodus 7). And the witnesses will have the power to destroy their enemies with fire (Revelation 11:5), which corresponds to an event in Elijah’s life (2 Kings 1). Also giving strength to this view is the fact that Moses and Elijah both appeared with Jesus at the transfiguration (Matthew 17:3–4). Further, Jewish tradition expects Moses and Elijah to return, based on the prophecy of Elijah’s coming in Malachi 4:5 and God’s promise to raise up a prophet like Moses (Deuteronomy 18:15, 18), which some Jews believe necessitates Moses’ return.

(2) Enoch and Elijah are seen as possibilities for the two witnesses because of the unique circumstances surrounding their exit from the world. Enoch and Elijah, as far as we know, are the only two individuals whom God has taken directly to heaven without experiencing death (Genesis 5:23; 2 Kings 2:11). Proponents of this view point to Hebrews 9:27, which says that all men are appointed to die once. The fact that neither Enoch nor Elijah has yet experienced death seems to qualify them for the job of the two witnesses, who will be killed when their job is done. In addition, both Enoch and Elijah were prophets who pronounced God’s judgment (1 Kings 17:1; Jude 1:14–15).

(3) Two unknowns are seen as possibilities for the two witnesses because of the lack of specificity in Revelation 11. Scripture does not identify the two witnesses by name, and no well-known person is associated with their coming. God is perfectly capable of taking two “ordinary” believers and enabling them to perform the same signs and wonders that Moses and Elijah did. There is nothing in Revelation 11 that requires us to assume a “famous” identity for the two witnesses.

There is an interesting passage in Zechariah 4 that gives us a prototype of the two witnesses of Revelation. Zechariah has a vision in which he sees a solid gold lampstand. On top is a bowl of oil, and an olive tree stands on each side (verses 3–4). The lampstand gives its light without human maintenance, being constantly supplied by the olive oil flowing from the trees into the bowl. God’s message to Zechariah was that God’s work (rebuilding the temple) would be accomplished “not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit” (verse 6).

Zechariah asks about the meaning of the olive trees and the branches supplying the oil, and the angel who speaks to him says, “These are the two anointed ones who stand by the Lord of the whole earth” (Zechariah 4:14, ESV). In other words, God’s power to sustain His work is flowing through two individuals set apart for the task. In Zechariah’s context, these two individuals are Joshua (the current high priest) and Zerubbabel (the current governor of Judah). We can also see a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ here, as the Messiah would combine the offices of priest and king. Then we come to Revelation 11:4. In the description of the two witnesses, John says, “They are ‘the two olive trees’ and the two lampstands, and ‘they stand before the Lord of the earth.’” John quotes from Zechariah 4. The two witnesses of Revelation, like Joshua and Zerubbabel, will have God’s power flowing through them to accomplish God’s work.

So who are the two witnesses of Revelation? The Bible does not say. All three views presented above are valid and plausible interpretations that Christians can have. The identity of the two witnesses is not an issue Christians should be dogmatic about.

Source: https://www.gotquestions.org/two-witnesses.html

Enlighten me.
I do know one important fact and that is the two witnesses are as vulnerable as the rest of us nore will God give them any protection because that would be painting a bullseye on the back of the two witnesses and the fact is that they are not even together right now because that two would also be making them stand out of the crowd when they should be ignored that is the only protection that god is giving them at this time!!!The two witnesses need to be able to function and get around in our time they are waiting for the rapture to occur and after that the two witnesses will be the only true Christians on Earth that is what is going to make them stand out whether they like it or not!!!They don't have a clue what they're going to be saying because they're not the ones who are saying it Jesus Christ is the one who will be speaking through them and just because god is going to give them power does not mean that they are going to make any claim to that power just accept the fact that god doesn't want us to know who would you witnesses are because if we knew that would also be painting a Target on both of them!!!

The sins of these two nations that I know who they are. England and United States - Manasseh and Ephraim and their brothers and other nations mixed. The numbers would be correct if people but being nations the numbers are years not days. God destroyed Sodom and they killed Jesus because he told the truth and it was not about money and they were afraid he what change that way of life. If you read about Sodom in the Bible or other sources you would know USA is on this path and here. Judah had that same path and that was destroyed.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

You may want the words of Isaiah 24 that whole chapter speaks of these days of the two witnesses, here is some verses from it.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

3 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

Very good
Israel was the original promised olive tree. The whole original tree was not cut off because of the sins of some branches - Romans 3
Pruning took place. The root was the Godhead.

The gentile wild olive tree, later grafting in, faces the same fate if sin arises among those branches.
If Jews repent/accept Jesus they can be grafted back in.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Greetings in Christ JESUS

Hope you be well and on the Rock. Your comment was/is excellent, praise GOD. Regarding "The gentile olive tree, later grafting in" as you said, it is the LITERAL fulfillment of John 10:14-16:
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold(the Gentiles): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

The Gentile Church is one of the two annointed candlesticks standing before the God of the earth(the Holy Spirit).

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection

Amen

Back