Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Who cares for the lost?(World Prayer Chain)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
# 645 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for the Brindamours - Jacques, Carole, Catherine, Marc-Andre, David. Missionaries in Quebec. Evangelism, church planting, training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world. Please also pass this on to others for prayer

# 645 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for the Brindamours - Jacques, Carole, Catherine, Marc-Andre, David. Missionaries in Quebec. Evangelism, church planting, training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H
Please continue to pray for our troops, and also for a revival in America and around the world. Please also pass this on to others for prayer

# 646 This week I would like to focus our attention on the India Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas.Also pray that many souls will be saved. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Daniel Long to Utah Church Planting, Personal Evangelism Bible Study Discipleship and Preaching
Please pray for the salvations of Gary F Roger L Don C W. S. Hurley and his brother

No problem thanks for your time. God bless. :)

# 647 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pral also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Gardner's Austin, Betty, and David Missionaries to Arequipa, Peru Church planting
Please pray for the salvations of JP. Fernandes; M. & F. Towler; A. & K. Griffiths
Please pray for a deacon from my church named Jakob He had a bad stroke and also has some sort of infection. Please pray for God's glory. Pray also for my Pastor and his wife as the go to Canada. Pray for open hearts and for souls to be saved.

# 648 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkey Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Bethel Baptist Printing Ministry. Prints literature, tracts, Bibles, O Timothy magazine.
Please pray for the salvations of Ace F Carly F Robbie F Sally R Sally K
Thank you all who prayer for Jakob He passed away Saturnday night. Please pray for the funeral Thursday as the gospel is preached to many lost people. Pray for God's power as my Pastor preaches. Pray for open hearts and for souls to be saved.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile my computer has been acting funny making it hard for me to go online without freeeze ups etc. Still not quite fixed Please pray about this.
# 649 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sudan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Bush's Jeff, Mindy,Lydia to Argentuina
Please pray for the salvations of Randy C Caleb C Jeff C Tia O Ozzy O
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes that God will use this to reach lost souls

# 650 This week I would like to focus our attention on Pakistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Warinner's Bob and Juanita. With Wings as Eagles in Oshkosh WI who take Pastors and their poeple on short term Mission trips.Their ministries are Preacing and and soul winning, assiting with construction projects supplying and distributing gospel literature, humanitarian aid and providing for the missionaries personal needs. They are currently raising money to build a hangar for airplanes for their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.Al D
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister LIsa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation

# 650 This week I would like to focus our attention on Pakistan Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Warinner's Bob and Juanita. With Wings as Eagles in Oshkosh WI who take Pastors and their poeple on short term Mission trips.Their ministries are Preacing and and soul winning, assiting with construction projects supplying and distributing gospel literature, humanitarian aid and providing for the missionaries personal needs. They are currently raising money to build a hangar for airplanes for their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.Al D
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister LIsa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation

Thank you. God bless. :)

# 651 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bahrain Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for The Goun Gampos Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for our church planting ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Tya O Johnny S Todd and Trisha K Tom R
Please pray for the vitims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray also for my sister Lisa who was hospitalized for a heart condition pray also for her salvation.

# 652 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tunisia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Lisa Zamar missionary to Ammon Jordan. Lisa teaches muslims and others english by using the bible. Pray for open hearts and doors.
Please pray for the salvations of K. Ross; C. Burlock; T. Hing; D. Mitchell
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

# 652 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tunisia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Lisa Zamar missionary to Ammon Jordan. Lisa teaches muslims and others english by using the bible. Pray for open hearts and doors.
Please pray for the salvations of K. Ross; C. Burlock; T. Hing; D. Mitchell
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America.

# 653 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mauritania Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Daniel Long to Utah Church Planting, Personal Evangelism Bible Study Discipleship and Preaching
Please pray for the salvations of Eli A Melinda E Jamie B. M. Muller Dick S
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pray also for the rioting that is taking place in Europe.

# 654 This week I would like to focus our attention on China Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for King James Bible Society They seek to provide KJV Bibles, New Testaments, and gospel portions for missionaries and national pastors who could not otherwise afford to purchase their own. Through quarterly projects they ship consignments of scriptures free of charge to doctrinally sound, faithful distributors. This ministry is faith based
Please pray for the salvations of Tat'yana K. Alekxander K Irina B Alton H Jan H
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pray also for the rioting that is taking place in Europe

# 655 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Please pray for Please pray for the Sherman's Tim, Janie Tim is Director of In Pursuit Ministres. In Pursuit ministries deals with all aspects of the criminal justice system.. Please pray for open doors to present and get his ministries into other counties and states. Please also pray that their support money will come in.
Please pray for the salvations of Tammy F. Joe S Karen C Jack C Bob B
Please pray for the victims of the recent hurricanes, earthquakes etc. that God will use this to reach lost souls. Pray again for the spiritual state of America. Pay also for my son Miciah who has ear surgery in the morning.

# 656 This week I would like to focus our attention on Papua New Guinea Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival
Please pray for Aaron and Mandy Braaten missionaries to Israel. Please pray for them as they work in that area. Pray for safety and open doors and many to be saved through their ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Charles B.; John C.; Mike C.; Matt C.; Steve S

# 657 This week I would like to focus our attention on Germany Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also tht unbilical groups will not prosper i.e. dults like mormons Jehovah's Witness's Wiccans etc
Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing you can't do in Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Joe P.; Mark K. Lisa L Jamie H

# 658 This week I would like to focus our attention on Philippines Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Young Family Judy Lewis Connie and Christy missionaries to Papua New Guinea Their goals Evangelsim Church leadership training Scripture Translation, establishing a Christian school and traingin national teachers
Please pray for the salvations of Sue M. Julia O. Kathryn O. Ali H. Jay G.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back