Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Not necessarily lol.
The computer that I have now is actually an older model that was handed down to my family by my step-grandfather.

Vince said:
Nick! You're an Anglican?
Yes. But click on the sig link. The Sydney Dioces is different to the Anglican church in England today, which has strayed from the Bible.

Okay, Guys, here's the plan. We've already gotten Nick off the hill. Now, we've got to get him down to the billybong, and then...

Nick joins us at the billybong, and Vince calls out. "Now let's sing 'Shall We Gather at the River.' "I don't know that song." protests Nick. "I'm Anglican!" And then...

Being helpful, friendly people, the helpful friendly Baptists helpfully hoist Nick onto their shoulders in a friendly manner. Singing "Shall We Gather at the River," they march into the billybong and shove Nick under the water.

Vince starts preaching. Fortunately, Jeff, being a Baptist, has seen this happen before, and he helpfully pulls Nick up from under the water before it is too late. Nick is about to say something, but Jeff warns him not to. "Some of these guys say that you have to go under three times, and if you start something they'll say that one time wasn't enough."

The baptism is followed by a huge dinner of Southern fried chicken, like they used to do in the Book of Acts, and even Nick is happy.

Ahh, but I'm already baptised and confirmed Anglican, and even that can out-power a batpist 3x submersion. :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back