Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It suddenly re-appeared after 2 years. Dr. Zelenko has an interesting story to tell about the flu. He was nominated for the Nobel peace prize.

Vladimir Zelenko
vladimirzelenkomd.com
Vladimir Zelenko is a Ukrainian-American family physician known for promoting a three drug combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulfate and azithromycin as part of an experimental outpatient treatment for COVID-19 that he has promoted as the Zelenko Protocol.Wikipedia

It suddenly re-appeared after 2 years. Dr. Zelenko has an interesting story to tell about the flu. He was nominated for the Nobel peace prize.

Vladimir Zelenko
vladimirzelenkomd.com
Vladimir Zelenko is a Ukrainian-American family physician known for promoting a three drug combination of hydroxychloroquine, zinc sulfate and azithromycin as part of an experimental outpatient treatment for COVID-19 that he has promoted as the Zelenko Protocol.Wikipedia

It was still there in 2020. It didn't just reappear. It was a muted season because the mitigation measures for Covid are effective for influenza.

People are sheep...we are so easily manipulated.
Neither Am I

You do know that Pfizer ,j and j and others make those other meds you push.

Plaquenil on my wife's bottle is an Pfizer made drug .

Hmm they make the vaccine .can't call it big pharma when they make a profit off that .

Monoclonal can be used as prophylaxis.the elder who I mentioned has a wife with ra.three months she has no antibodies for covid after her shots and monoclonal injections and wears a mask to church .a retired nurse .meds do that to her .

Since the plandemic began, I can no longer get Plaquenil for my Lupus. I can get other drugs that are much more dangerous, expensive and less effective.
The only reason I got was, "Stupid Trump!" It's political. As well as satanic!

I'm not a fan of the youth being given a vaccine but my wife has ran,her immune system and lungs from sleep apnea put her at risk .

A grand kid could give her covid . So I get why some have made a decision to vaccinate

Since the plandemic began, I can no longer get Plaquenil for my Lupus. I can get other drugs that are much more dangerous, expensive and less effective.
Your bias assumes that because of that the vaccine is bad ?

I know that there has been medicine shortages and plaquenil has been one for my wife or another drug where it took a week to get .

People are sheep...we are so easily manipulated.
To the point of digesting propaganda that prepares folks for their young ones to have heart issues, under a myriad of other excuses of course. It's a matter of faith. Droves that claimed Christ are showing their faith lies with the state.

I'm sorry you're going through that. My girlfriend also takes plaquenil for her Sjogren's Syndrome. She has never been without it. So I'm not sure why you are having issues.

I'm not sure I would just go right to satanic.

To the point of digesting propaganda that prepares folks for their young ones to have heart issues, under a myriad of other excuses of course. It's a matter of faith. Droves that claimed Christ are showing their faith lies with the state.

So your situation is such that you have come to the conclusion that the cons outweigh the pros. Mine was the opposite. No digesting of propaganda.

My faith still lies with Christ, but even those whose faith is Jesus are still falling ill and dying. I did what I reasonably could to keep my family safe, that includes the vaccine and faith in Christ.

I have systemic Lupus and Hep. C. I am in my 60s. Since I now listen to the Lord over my doctor, I will not take the jab.
21 years ago, when I felt not to take clonazepam, I listened to my doctor's bias. The end result was me having a brain injury that has made it impossible for me to enjoy life.
17 years ago, when I felt uncertainty about taking stemetil for vertigo, I was swayed by my new doctor's bias...twice. The end result was a brain disease.
Even after years of closely watching what was going on in the world on the internet, I still questioned the Lord about the jab until I understood firmly in my heart that I was not to take it.
You call it bias...I call it the end of my stupidity. Go ahead, take the jab. It's your life.

I have systemic Lupus and Hep. C. I am in my 60s. Since I now listen to the Lord over my doctor, I will not take the jab.
21 years ago, when I felt not to take clonazepam, I listened to my doctor's bias. The end result was me having a brain injury that has made it impossible for me to enjoy life.
17 years ago, when I felt uncertainty about taking stemetil for vertigo, I was swayed by my new doctor's bias...twice. The end result was a brain disease.
Even after years of closely watching what was going on in the world on the internet, I still questioned the Lord about the jab until I understood firmly in my heart that I was not to take it.
You call it bias...I call it the end of my stupidity. Go ahead, take the jab. It's your life.
Your choice .
I'm probably going to be more concerned over family history of dementia.

Dad will die from it and is hospice and doesn't know where or who he is .

Grandpa .his dad died with it as did my mom.

Should I worry over that ?

?

Should I drop now .my wife won't get much more then house paid off and the drugs she takes which won't and aren't covered by the state to be a burden .

Which shall it be ?

Risk her health over my stupidity .I'm not pro mask .but it is pure hypocrisy if I scream fear over covid when did deploy and serve I had no choice .

The gulf war syndrome is a reaction to prophylaxis over sarin as was the suicide rate to plaquenil family .yup it can cause it .

Since I choose to get shot for making less then I do now. It kinda makes it seem pointless .

So your situation is such that you have come to the conclusion that the cons outweigh the pros. Mine was the opposite. No digesting of propaganda.
No. No such narrative exists about my life. I was ready to bear arms at the end of the "two week" period. The propaganda wasn't even in full swing at that time yet. The specific propaganda I'm speaking of hasn't really hit our shores yet, but it sure has been going in England.

My faith still lies with Christ, but even those whose faith is Jesus are still falling ill and dying. I did what I reasonably could to keep my family safe, that includes the vaccine and faith in Christ.
I'm not about to interject myself in your decision. You and yours are not in my circle to watch out for.

I know about dementia...my mom died from Alzheimer's. It was terrible to watch.
When you have others to think about, you have my prayers. Sometimes I forget it's just me.

Which is your choice. I chose to get vaccinated. All of my family and girlfriend's family is vaccinated. My children are either fully vaccinated or partially.

No adverse reactions.

I'm not for vaccine mandates .it gets a bit dicey for me on that but in short .

I'm not against school vaccine mandates .

Polio if it came back would kill 15 percent of kids infected and cripple much more .

Back