Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why some people sneeze in bright sunlight

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Someone tried to give me a diet Pepsi once and pass it off as Diet Coke. I'm tellin' ya, my life passed before my eyes!

You mean you thought back over your life and realized what you'd been missing all that time? Don't worry. It's not too late to leave the dark side and switch to Pepsi.

I think you've been drinking too much Pepsi, my friend. It has messed with your mind. Diet Coke is just as bad as Pepsi. It's a shame that a Coke had to sink so low, but at least we've still got the original Coke, Coke Zero and Vanilla Coke. :yes

Until you have gone to a soda fountain and had a real vanilla coke you haven't had one. Real vanilla coke is a squirt of vanilla syrup and about 10 oz of coke.

:bigfrown Although Pepsi is my drink i have to sadly admit to the superiority of coke in the above!

Until you have gone to a soda fountain and had a real vanilla coke you haven't had one. Real vanilla coke is a squirt of vanilla syrup and about 10 oz of coke.

:bigfrown Although Pepsi is my drink i have to sadly admit to the superiority of coke in the above!
Did you forget the cream?

Here's an authoritative list of the best non-diet soft drinks in the world (there's no such thing as a best diet soft drink)

1. Pepsi
  2. Dr. Pepper
  3. Canada Dry Ginger Ale
  4. Mountain dew
  5. Mr. Pibb
  6. 7 Up
  7. Royal Crown Cola
  8. Miranda
  9. Jolly Cola (Danish brand)
  10. Coke

As you can see, Coke barely makes it into the top 10. It comes just above Amrat Cola, which is made in Pakistan.

Mike! I thought better of you! :lol

Here's an authoritative list of the best non-diet soft drinks in the world (there's no such thing as a best diet soft drink)

1. Pepsi
  2. Dr. Pepper
  3. Canada Dry Ginger Ale
  4. Mountain dew
  5. Mr. Pibb
  6. 7 Up
  7. Royal Crown Cola
  8. Miranda
  9. Jolly Cola (Danish brand)
  10. Coke

As you can see, Coke barely makes it into the top 10. It comes just above Amrat Cola, which is made in Pakistan.

Let me correct you:
  • Coke
  • Mountain Jew
  • 7up
  • Dr Pepper
  • and the other ones that nobody cares about :biggrin
  • Pepsi

I remember being told that sneezing in bright light is an (drumroll...) evolutionary response developed from living in caves. You would stay in the dark for periods of time, collecting mold, bacteria, and other nasty stuff in your sinuses. Stepping outside signified that you were outdoors and sneezing helped expel everything. Apparently its a genetic thing carried over from our years as cave dwellers.

I remember being told that sneezing in bright light is an (drumroll...) evolutionary response developed from living in caves. You would stay in the dark for periods of time, collecting mold, bacteria, and other nasty stuff in your sinuses. Stepping outside signified that you were outdoors and sneezing helped expel everything. Apparently its a genetic thing carried over from our years as cave dwellers.

they still teach that stuff? uh, if that is the case then when i spend hours in holes(which i have in a garbage truck) i should sneeze. i dont.could it be pollen? here in fl, pollen is year run(or other allegeren).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back