Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why The Experts Disagree.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1 Corinthians 12:20 kjv
20. But now are they many members, yet but one body.
21. And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
22. No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary.
23. And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

We need each other. A lung has no concept of the spleens total function. If one person cuts off another there can be a problem. Cutting out the thyroid may work if medication is added. Cancer can spread. It is a complex issue. The authority on this web site seeks to keep peace.

For some reason I go into some areas others do not seem to understand. I could be sent packing. If I am challenged I try and work on my box of thoughts.

This is the lounge. Should be laid back some. Not luke warm, but not a war. We have passions to express thoughts.!

Mississippi rednech
eddif

Ahh... but this isn't the first time... we have a history of disagreement.
Your views of my statements are your own... if you have a question about what I believe then you would have to ask me.

I am not trying to convert anyone.
When someone says they are done then leave it there as there is no need to answer some questions, when they lead to arguments and discord. It ends here with our conversation as I have no need to be badgered.

You have a blessed evening.

Back