Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Wife has Covid and Mother is dying

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
As far as my wife, her Oxygen levels dropped to 88 after a short walk in the house and she has been battling the worst headache ever. Our son demanded to take her to the ER and they kept her for probably 6 or 7 hours and gave her an IV to rehydrate her and administer some pain meds, anti viral and steroids. Michigan is so overwhelmed with Covid cases I am just happy they had room to take her in. So many hospitals are at or near capacity in Michigan they just give the IV and send you home and tell you to come back in a few days if your not getting better which frees up a bed for the next patient that comes in.
Oh my, I wish I had seen this sooner! Could you please try your best to get some Liposomal Vitamin C for the both of them? It's the only one that works because it bypasses the stomach's natural barrier to enable 99% absorption of the vitamin C. At high doses it's like medicine, but being fuel for the immune system and an antioxidant. I take a high dose if any sort of unwellness is detected and I have not been overcome by a sickness since I discovered it several years ago. When I did discover it, I was having a flu-like viral infection with aches and fever. Three * 1000mg sachets, three times a day for two days, 100% recovery! .... I actually do wish that the doctors could possibly see it as medicine too because they could save lives! As it is though, their school of thought has them believing that vitamin C is only a nutritional supplement... It's so sad!

The other thing is your jacuzzi: if someone is strong enough for it (sounds like your wife might not be able to cope with it now), a very hot spa (42-43 degrees Celsius) is just enough to raise the body temperature to the range that kills viruses. That actually the purpose of a fever - the body naturally raises it's own temperature in order to kill the infection. But it does hurt because your body literally nearly faints, so you have to get out and sit on the side to catch your breath a couple of times. I've used that technique in the past, and again it 100% cured the sickness in one treatment. Maybe an option that your son could try.

I'm glad you can be there with your mother in her last few days, it looks like she is savoring every moment with her loved ones ?

Last edited:
Is it not written if two shall agree? Is it not written Isa 53 5 and 1st Peter 2 24 by His strips we are we were healed in JESUS name. I speak words of life. Peter and John told them why look at us as if we did this under our own power? Its FAITH in that name. Which is what IS IN US.

Thank you Father for always hearing us.. in JESUS name. Praying

Just a quick update.
Her symptoms got worse and I had her taken to the ER. They released her several hours later.
The next day she was literally on deaths door. I had her taken to a different hospital and the treated her immediately.

She was a razors edge from being put on a vent. I thank God for looking after her. She is in stable condition and she is responding well to her treatments. It’s up in the air if she can come home this Friday, or if they transition her treatment to a 10 day plan. It’s so hard to say.

If she comes home this Friday, she will come home on oxygen. I am being told she won’t have the breath to do stairs. Our bedroom is upstairs. It may be months for her recovery.

On a related note, I left Washington state Monday and got here last night. I am sharing our camper with our youngest son. Our oldest son also has Covid from taking care of his Mom. I had him taken to the ER a bit ago because his blood pressure is 186 over 124 with a pulse of 68 and he is complaining of not being able to breath. I checked his temp and it was 98.2 and his oxygen level was 99. So the breathing issue is not respiring infection.

Mom is hanging in there and we had a nice talk on the phone today. I’m not sure what I’ll do for her funeral. God will show the way when it comes that time. It was difficult leaving her, but she understands and nudged me to be with my wife. What a beautiful mom I have. Always nudging us in what’s rigt

Just a quick update.
Her symptoms got worse and I had her taken to the ER. They released her several hours later.
The next day she was literally on deaths door. I had her taken to a different hospital and the treated her immediately.

She was a razors edge from being put on a vent. I thank God for looking after her. She is in stable condition and she is responding well to her treatments. It’s up in the air if she can come home this Friday, or if they transition her treatment to a 10 day plan. It’s so hard to say.

If she comes home this Friday, she will come home on oxygen. I am being told she won’t have the breath to do stairs. Our bedroom is upstairs. It may be months for her recovery.

On a related note, I left Washington state Monday and got here last night. I am sharing our camper with our youngest son. Our oldest son also has Covid from taking care of his Mom. I had him taken to the ER a bit ago because his blood pressure is 186 over 124 with a pulse of 68 and he is complaining of not being able to breath. I checked his temp and it was 98.2 and his oxygen level was 99. So the breathing issue is not respiring infection.

Mom is hanging in there and we had a nice talk on the phone today. I’m not sure what I’ll do for her funeral. God will show the way when it comes that time. It was difficult leaving her, but she understands and nudged me to be with my wife. What a beautiful mom I have. Always nudging us in what’s rigt
Thanks for the update, I have been worrying about all that you are going through. I hope you can find some good Liposomal Vitamin C for your son.

Just a quick update.

My heart goes out to you. You are going through a terrible time. I know you are a strong person and strong in the faith. You know God is with you every second. Keep on holding on, you are going to get through this.

Thank you for making time to let everyone know what is happening. Praying fervently for you and all your family.
God Bless you all and shine His countenance upon you.

not to push my own vitamin madness on people, but I think Liposomal vitamin C is a good idea. I don't take it, myself...but I have been ramping up my (normal, cheap) vitamin C intake to 16-20 grams/daily in 4 doses of 4, with 1 "bonus dose" (yes, I'm a dork) of 4 grams, so that=20 grams. I also have been better about taking my E, b-100 tablets (time release...still cheap, easier on stomach) with each meal, and then I added in Pycnogenol (expen$ive, but...at least it goes thru quality control, blah blah blah, plus the company pays for research on it), and...

as far as I know, I made it thru covid-19 with no major illness, although both shots 1 and 2 knocked me down for a hot minute. happens.

ok...vitamin talk aside...I am keeping you and your family up in prayer. please, please keep us all posted. :)

My heart goes out to you. You are going through a terrible time. I know you are a strong person and strong in the faith. You know God is with you every second. Keep on holding on, you are going to get through this.

Thank you for making time to let everyone know what is happening. Praying fervently for you and all your family.
God Bless you all and shine His countenance upon you.
Thank you sister.
I’m really not that strong. I’ve cried many times. I am weak, but I do understand and can testify how God cams the storms within us, and how he strengthens us at just the right moment. I’m human... I’m fragile just like everyone else. But God really is with us, and he has never left my side. My wife told me today that she doesn’t feel Gods presence and feels alone. But I know what she is really experiencing is Gods presence so richly, she just doesn’t recognize it yet. God is moving her to a new level. God is so good.

I got in last night and stopped by the hospital. Earlier she sent me a photo from her view outside her room. I was able to figure out where it was and it was my first stop in Michigan. She was asleep, and now I know why. It was my first cry with tears that I let loose. It felt good.

I just saw her today from her window. It was really nice. That’s her. I love her so much. When I snapped the picture, she heard the sound the camera made and said it sounded like a smooch.

F1D683B7-A886-420E-AEBB-2283382BFFE8.jpeg

I’m in town now. If the health store is open, I’ll grab some.
Thank you ?
Don't settle for effervescent or tablets, only the Liposomal technology can bypass the stomach's limits and deliver the high dose to the bloodstream where it is needed by the immune system. Normal Vitamin C is limited to 900mg per day by the kidneys' inability to absorb it in high rates. The rest is passed straight through the urine, which is why doctors believe Vitamin C to only be useful as a nutritional supplement and not a medicine. There's also bad logic as a result that suggests it is dangerous to use higher doses, yet they're quite prepared to inject God knows what toxic soups while knowing that there's a chance of mortal side effects, and every single case results in discomfort - while the high dose of Vitamin C has never been found to cause such reactions. So that's why I'd far rather treat my own condition than subject myself to people who even go so far as to torture animals for mere curiosity in the name of science.

not to push my own vitamin madness on people, but I think Liposomal vitamin C is a good idea. I don't take it, myself...but I have been ramping up my (normal, cheap) vitamin C intake to 16-20 grams/daily in 4 doses of 4, with 1 "bonus dose" (yes, I'm a dork) of 4 grams, so that=20 grams. I also have been better about taking my E, b-100 tablets (time release...still cheap, easier on stomach) with each meal, and then I added in Pycnogenol (expen$ive, but...at least it goes thru quality control, blah blah blah, plus the company pays for research on it), and...

as far as I know, I made it thru covid-19 with no major illness, although both shots 1 and 2 knocked me down for a hot minute. happens.

ok...vitamin talk aside...I am keeping you and your family up in prayer. please, please keep us all posted. :)
Thank you. You’ve always been an inspiration to me. I wish my brother was like you, but his mental illness ran away with him. I know I’ve told you this before, but I just thought you should hear it again.

I take that EmergenC every day, but I’m going to get that other stuff Serving Zion said. It can’t hurt.

My first Covid shot knocked me on my rear. I just get my second shot today. A good friend scheduled it for me yesterday while I was driving through North Dakotah.

It’s been a long, long day. I’ve been running on 6 hours of sleep the past few Days. God told me he would give me the energy to do what needed to be done today. Tomorrow will be my day of rest.

Don't settle for effervescent or tablets, only the Liposomal technology can bypass the stomach's limits and deliver the high dose to the bloodstream where it is needed by the immune system. Normal Vitamin C is limited to 900mg per day by the kidneys' inability to absorb it in high rates. The rest is passed straight through the urine, which is why doctors believe Vitamin C to only be useful as a nutritional supplement and not a medicine. There's also bad logic as a result that suggests it is dangerous to use higher doses, yet they're quite prepared to inject God knows what toxic soups while knowing that there's a chance of mortal side effects, and every single case results in discomfort - while the high dose of Vitamin C has never been found to cause such reactions. So that's why I'd far rather treat my own condition than subject myself to people who even go so far as to torture animals for mere curiosity in the name of science.
Will do. Vitamin D also.

Thank you sister.
I’m really not that strong. I’ve cried many times. I am weak, but I do understand and can testify how God cams the storms within us, and how he strengthens us at just the right moment. I’m human... I’m fragile just like everyone else. But God really is with us, and he has never left my side. My wife told me today that she doesn’t feel Gods presence and feels alone. But I know what she is really experiencing is Gods presence so richly, she just doesn’t recognize it yet. God is moving her to a new level. God is so good.

I got in last night and stopped by the hospital. Earlier she sent me a photo from her view outside her room. I was able to figure out where it was and it was my first stop in Michigan. She was asleep, and now I know why. It was my first cry with tears that I let loose. It felt good.

I just saw her today from her window. It was really nice. That’s her. I love her so much. When I snapped the picture, she heard the sound the camera made and said it sounded like a smooch.

View attachment 11325
That was so beautiful. Thanl you for sharing those precious moments.
Jesus was strong and He wept.
Much love to you all.

surely the naturalist would not make mistakes .
if natural remedies worked ,such as yours .my wife would have need of more surgies as her immune system attacks the joints ,its genetic as her grand parents had it .the worse thing she needs to her hyper immune to attack more joint cartilage ,one shoulder already replaced ,the other needing surgery plus her right thumb on top of her hips have arthritis .ra attacks every joint .it also create bone spurs .

I'm skeptical of both sides ,I have been lied to by a chiropractor .an honest one admitted where its wrong ,I have been over adjusted ,if the pain doesn't go away after two or three adjustments it simply can't be fixed .you can over adjust the spine to where it won't stay in place .yup that's me come in in,pain and left in,the same.

and no,turmeric doesn't work .my,wife takes that and also large amounts of vitamin b as prescribed .

surely the naturalist would not make mistakes .
if natural remedies worked ,such as yours .my wife would have need of more surgies as her immune system attacks the joints ,its genetic as her grand parents had it .the worse thing she needs to her hyper immune to attack more joint cartilage ,one shoulder already replaced ,the other needing surgery plus her right thumb on top of her hips have arthritis .ra attacks every joint .it also create bone spurs .

I'm skeptical of both sides ,I have been lied to by a chiropractor .an honest one admitted where its wrong ,I have been over adjusted ,if the pain doesn't go away after two or three adjustments it simply can't be fixed .you can over adjust the spine to where it won't stay in place .yup that's me come in in,pain and left in,the same.

and no,turmeric doesn't work .my,wife takes that and also large amounts of vitamin b as prescribed .
I would suggest something else completely for that... That's really something else! The immune system is meant to serve the body, not attack it. I haven't experienced any such ailment, so I don't have any practical suggestions immediately but I'll definitely keep you in mind for it now. I was talking about Liposomal Vitamin C as medicine for viral infections because that's been my experience and I trust it. Turmeric is only good as a digestive aid. It doesn't have much of a medicinal value, and vitamin B are for vitalitys of sorts rather than for cures. You really need to experience Vitamin C as a medicine to understand the power it has for viral infections.
her immune system attacks the joints ,its genetic as her grand parents had it
Do you know the technical name of it?

I would suggest something else completely for that... That's really something else! The immune system is meant to serve the body, not attack it. I haven't experienced any such ailment, so I don't have any practical suggestions immediately but I'll definitely keep you in mind for it now. I was talking about Liposomal Vitamin C as medicine for viral infections because that's been my experience and I trust it. Turmeric is only good as a digestive aid. It doesn't have much of a medicinal value, and vitamin B are for vitalitys of sorts rather than for cures. You really need to experience Vitamin C as a medicine to understand the power it has for viral infections.

Do you know the technical name of it?
rheumatoid arthritis

asthma,and copd,and most respatiry alignments and allergies are caused by the immune system.

oddly vitamin c seems to help asthma ,in that it suppresses the two killer t and a cells that cause bronchiodilnation in a study

Back