Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

witchcraft

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I mean....there's still Wicca or whatever...that pantheistic, new age witchcraft. Some people get into tarot cards, seances, astral projection, that kinda thing, with or without the more traditional witch-y stuff. I think now there's overlap between New Age and witchcraft...automatic writing, spells, visualization exercises, all that. Weirdly enough, some therapists+counselors will use stuff I'd consider witch-y, like runes and tarot cards and the I-ching, in their practices. That's weird to me...insurance will pay for it, but if they tried to talk Jesus, they'd get in trouble.

Everything that was occult or not-understood by the public used to be labelled witchcraft,
whether it was based in esoteric religion, metaphysics, nature , early science,..
nowadays people have a greater understanding, wider access to information, and less subjects are considered "occult" in general.

"New Age" to me is the result of peoples fascination with and romanticising of what used to be considered magic/pagan culture.
Part of it is reactionary to organised religion's dominance over pagan traditions ,
part of it (rites, magic, nature worship_) can also be an individual's attempt to establish a relation with God or some chosen divinity.

But,.. if one goes by the dictionary definition "Magic = influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces",
I suppose there to any person always are workings and influences that remain mysterious or may appear supernatural,
but most people are not so quick to call it -magic- these days, most of us would rather call it "unexplained",
""any mysterious or extraordinary quality or power"" can be called "magic",

The parts of magic known as -binding- or -fascinating- and -enchantment-, is perhaps most relevant today,..
people are still often unknowingly unconsciously swayed by forms of enchantment,
(examples : conditioning through repetition, NLP, desensitizing, brainwashing through slogans and mainstream music,
commercial bombardments, "branding" (repeated Logo's ) , binding children with brand-loyalty, etc, etc.

Are you asking me ? ..
of course I do , I just told you.

The parts of magic known as -binding- or -fascinating- and -enchantment-, is perhaps most relevant today,..
people are still often unknowingly unconsciously swayed by forms of enchantment,
(examples : conditioning through repetition, NLP, desensitizing, brainwashing through slogans and mainstream music,
commercial bombardments, "branding" (repeated Logo's ) , binding children with brand-loyalty, etc, etc.

Are you asking me ? ..
of course I do , I just told you.

Ok. I used to be very undecided about certain stuff....but today the Lord is opening my eyes to understand certain issues.

Glad that I spend more time with my God..and thinking about HIS love than on them thinking about how awful withes are

Several years back I led a Wiccan Covan Leader and her family, father and son, to the LORD and Satan did come after her. Witchcraft does exist today.

Several years back I led a Wiccan Covan Leader and her family, father and son, to the LORD and Satan did come after her. Witchcraft does exist today.
I believe he didnt succeed as a stronger Power is with her always.

How about you yourself? Were you kind of attacked spiritually? Some have testified that they were attacked after praying for some or leading them to Christ - God has always intervened tho

I believe he didnt succeed as a stronger Power is with her always.

How about you yourself? Were you kind of attacked spiritually? Some have testified that they were attacked after praying for some or leading them to Christ - God has always intervened tho
From the day i accepted the mantel I have been attacked. It was nothing new and "In the name of Jesus, get thee behind me Satan" is much more powerful than most understand, even Mary, the witch, has discovered the power in thoase words when they come from the believing heart.

The wiccan priests and priestesses as well as the warlocks and witches I have met all have the same things in common.

They are all nuts.
They love to use fear/ignorance to intimidate anyone and everyone.

I invite them regularly to do their worst to me...and the big nothing is the only results.

Then I invite them to learn real spiritual weapons of war. My tools have real power to destroy or build. And when and if those fail to use prayer.

Never lost anything yet. Except time.

Well I Just Communed With My Overgrown Tombs To Summon A Lotleth troll. I fed him my uneeded minions and was able to utilize my wooded cemetary since my overgrown tomb is considered both a swamp and a forest. As soon as the summoning sickness wheres off I'll cast abrupt decay on whatever is in my way and attack you white mages.

Last edited:
Back