Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Worshiping the beast

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It doesn't matter what you claim.You can claim to be in Christ all you want but if your not baptized into his body then you are not his.
As for where I am makes a big difference if I'm in the kingdom or not.

Mathew 8:11
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

I would have to travel east to arrive in the kingdom of heaven with Abraham,Isaac and Jacob.Im trying to determine when the feast of tabernacles will take place.The date including the year.
God will not always be in the third heaven as when all things are finished here on earth after the return of Christ God will make new again this present heaven and earth then He will usher down the New Jerusalem (Spiritual Kingdom of God). God will then be with us as the tabernacle of God is with men and He will dwell with us and we with Him forever. For now the kingdom of God is within us as we are made kings and priest of God as we reign with Christ here on earth until the seventh trumpet sounds and then the nations (kingdoms) of this world become the nations (kingdoms) of God and of Christ and He will be our God and we His people forever.

The tabernacle of God within the New Jerusalem is not that which is made by hand as neither is the New Jerusalem. When we are given spiritual bodies (glorified bodies) then we will see all things of God that are spiritual for in our mortal bodies we can not even perceive what the New Jerusalem will look like just as we can not even know what Christ looks like, but know we will be just like Him in our glorified bodies.

Third Heaven - This is where God, Jesus and the holy angels dwell plus the very breath of just men dwell as when we die it is that breath that returns back to God. It is called The heaven of heavens, (Deuteronomy 10:14; 1 Kings 8:27; Psalms 115:16; 148:4). (1Kings 8:27) The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. The third heaven is beyond the space and stars. Where no man has seen by telescope. This heaven is the dwelling-place of God (John 3:13).

Daniel 7:27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Rev 5:10 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. (We are the Spiritual Kingdom of God on earth)

Rev 11: 15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (We are that Spiritual kingdom of God while here on earth as we reign with Him over the nations)

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

The false prophet which causes the peoples of the earth to worship the beast is the evangelical armed forces of the north that worships the Israeli government and it's kingdom.Giving Israel 3 billion dollars a year for weapons is not enough so the king of the north will also give the beast his armed forces as well.
Still not going to save them even though the king of the north says he is the only one who can keep Israel safe and secure.

The mark of the beast will be given to everyone in Israel except the saints in Israel who refuse it.The mark is the implantable microchips netanyahu had mentioned giving Israelis in the past.It will be implemented in conjunction with his cashless society to collect ta

Many nations are going to have a cashless society at the rate people are using credit cards.
A microchip isn't even necessary.
We're almost there. I was thinking that the other day when a woman paid for something at Walmart by waving her cell phone over a scanner. An implant isn't that far off.

The Kingdom of God, which Jesus came to establish, is anywhere you are if you belong to it.
It's not a place...it's the invisible church, the Body of Christ.

Theology 101.
So you believe Jesus might be wrong and no one needs to go to the east or west to attend the feast in the kingdom of heaven?

I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

So you believe Jesus might be wrong and no one needs to go to the east or west to attend the feast in the kingdom of heaven?

Oh.
Of course I do.
AFTER I'm dead.

Oh.
Of course I do.
AFTER I'm dead.
Well I'm.thinking of going to the feast of tabernacles while I'm alive.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

Well I'm.thinking of going to the feast of tabernacles while I'm alive.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, Holiness Unto The Lord; and the pots in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.
Is Jerusalem where you'll be going?

I see.
OK
I tend not to worry about the end times.
Today has enough worries of it's own.
I don't think it's that far away.Donald Trump looks like a good candidate to give Israel a host.At least he is saying he is the only one that can keep Israel safe.Ive got a feeling he will win and try to save Israel.

I don't think it's that far away.Donald Trump looks like a good candidate to give Israel a host.At least he is saying he is the only one that can keep Israel safe.Ive got a feeling he will win and try to save Israel.
Is this good in your opinion?
It seems that there would be a more peaceful life for everyone in the Middle East.

Is this good in your opinion?
It seems that there would be a more peaceful life for everyone in the Middle East.

I've been expecting a man to show himself that he is God.Trump makes a good candidate for that man and I expect Trump will win .

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

How many men do you know would believe that only he can make Israel safe and give no regard for God?

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

We're almost there. I was thinking that the other day when a woman paid for something at Walmart by waving her cell phone over a scanner. An implant isn't that far off.
Did you know that some have an implant in their hand so they could open their front door with it?
Who would have believed this 30 or 40 years ago?
We thought the future would be bright and sunny....
turns out it's grey and ungodly.

I've been expecting a man to show himself that he is God.Trump makes a good candidate for that man and I expect Trump will win .

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

How many men do you know would believe that only he can make Israel safe and give no regard for God?

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”
Because someone could be a good politician doesn't mean he sees himself as God.
He sees himself as someone who gets things done.

Because someone could be a good politician doesn't mean he sees himself as God.
He sees himself as someone who gets things done.
Trump sees himself as the only one who can keep Israel safe.The only one.

Like I said,I've been expecting someone like Trump.Simeone who believes only he can keep Israel safe.Someone who will give Israel a host and move his nations embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump sees himself as the only one who can keep Israel safe.The only one.

Like I said,I've been expecting someone like Trump.Simeone who believes only he can keep Israel safe.Someone who will give Israel a host and move his nations embassy to Jerusalem.
OK
Looks like you got him.
We'll see what happens...

OK
Looks like you got him.
We'll see what happens...
Well.If I'm.right,Trump will make an agreement with Israel soon after his reelection and will give Israel an army to help protect Israel as he says.The Israeli conscription will be abolished at that time.

31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

He has already moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The abomination of desolation isn't placed in Jerusalem till after the armed forces stationed in Jerusalem have been defeated and Israel is overrun by Muslims. Then the abomination of desolation will be used in accordance with Israel policy.

Hi Shilohsfoal
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Or it could be written: And they worshipped Satan who gave power unto the United States: and they worshipped the United States, saying, Who is like unto the United States? Who is able to make war with them?

I mean, let's be honest here, there's no doubt that the United States, as a nation of people upon God's earth, are believing, and following, the liar. Yes, you can add that all nations do. And I would be in total agreement that the whole world will ultimately go to Hades in a hand basket, but there's this 'beast' mentioned in the Revelation of Jesus that seems to need to be identified by believers. Who or what is this 'beast'?

One of the descriptors is that he will apparently be practicing/following the ways of the dragon, which the Scriptures are pretty clear about being Satan. That's where his real power comes from. That the people will be worshipping/following after those ways. But something that will be asked about the beast is who can make war against it. So, looking at the geo-political governance around the globe today, the only nation of people that I think most people would say fits that description is the United States. Further, at one point the 'beast' is seen coming up out of the sea. 'Sea' being commonly understood as 'people'. So the beast will come up out of the people. Again, looking across the geo-political map today, the United States is the most diverse nation in the world because it is made of people from every tribe and tongue and nation.

Now, please don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly satisfied with where I am on the planet today. I have no bone to pick with any nation. But I am able to read the Scriptures and when mulling over some of these more prophetic parts, I look for answers as to 'how' such a prophecy might come to actually happen in real life among us on the planet.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Shilohsfoal
Or it could be written: And they worshipped Satan who gave power unto the United States: and they worshipped the United States, saying, Who is like unto the United States? Who is able to make war with them?

I mean, let's be honest here, there's no doubt that the United States, as a nation of people upon God's earth, are believing, and following, the liar. Yes, you can add that all nations do. And I would be in total agreement that the whole world will ultimately go to Hades in a hand basket, but there's this 'beast' mentioned in the Revelation of Jesus that seems to need to be identified by believers. Who or what is this 'beast'?

One of the descriptors is that he will apparently be practicing/following the ways of the dragon, which the Scriptures are pretty clear about being Satan. That's where his real power comes from. That the people will be worshipping/following after those ways. But something that will be asked about the beast is who can make war against it. So, looking at the geo-political governance around the globe today, the only nation of people that I think most people would say fits that description is the United States. Further, at one point the 'beast' is seen coming up out of the sea. 'Sea' being commonly understood as 'people'. So the beast will come up out of the people. Again, looking across the geo-political map today, the United States is the most diverse nation in the world because it is made of people from every tribe and tongue and nation.

Now, please don't get me wrong. I'm perfectly satisfied with where I am on the planet today. I have no bone to pick with any nation. But I am able to read the Scriptures and when mulling over some of these more prophetic parts, I look for answers as to 'how' such a prophecy might come to actually happen in real life among us on the planet.

God bless,
Ted
It is the United states that gives the little horn power.

Daniel 8:24
And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

He is located in the pleasant land.

Daniel 8:9
And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back