Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Worshiping the beast

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Shilohsfoal
I can't quite get on board with God seeing the United States as a 'pleasant land' if that's what you're saying.

God bless,
Ted
That's because it isn't.

Daniel saw Canaan as the pleasant land.That is where the beast is

Daniel 8:9
And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Hi Shilohsfoal

No, still can't see the picture. I'm also not sure that the animals that Daniel saw that represented various governing nations that were to come is the same creature as the beast found in the Revelation.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Shilohsfoal

No, still can't see the picture. I'm also not sure that the animals that Daniel saw that represented various governing nations that were to come is the same creature as the beast found in the Revelation.

God bless,
Ted

The little horn with the big mouth is the one that persecutes the saints in the pleasant land.

Revelation 13
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Daniel 7
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

If you still can't see it.I can't help you.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

It has become almost impossible to say anything bad about the beast without being banned on many forums.People who worship the beast are everywhere and are highly offended when you say anything bad about the beast.
It's getting to where you can't even quote Jesus when he says anything bad about the beast in the gospel.People are even offended by the gospel on Christian forums becase Jesus opposed the beast in the gospel.
I was banned on different forum. I exposed person of dead works. The truth really hurts. Keep plowing my friend.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back