Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Yesterday vs Today

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thats good. Just PT them all. Send them to boot camp.

I remember our Physical education teacher. While we were waiting we would just be lazing around sitting on the grass. As soon as he seen us he went off his head ' what are doing bk, get off your butts now and 3 times around the perimeter, make it four you lazy goons'. lol.
LOL
Yeah, our football coach was like that, except we would never be caught dead laying down, he would yell at us, use the "F" word, tell us we were losers, etc. I was in great shape and we all DID respect him because he was also kind and we could talk to him about stuff.

The Saturday school was basically where you went and if there were things needing done around the school, you would help with it, cleaning, sweeping, otherwise you did homework. Yes, I went to a couple of those - 1). for fighting with another kid - he was a punk and deserved it - lol and 2). I was tardy 3 times - that's an automatic detention.

That's a new one I hadn't heard of yet. So it's like a brothel then?
its legal and they don't charge for the act of sex as now money is exchanged tween the stars. they are paid by the video makers to have sex and be filmed and you the addict pay to watch it or its pirated. lets say I have watched a few of those.

I had a good class. We were like the 'Special' class. lol. Every class had at least 20-30 students and we only had 8. All of us with ADD and stuff. lol.

We were a good team. All of us stayed strong and never snitched. Like for example if the teacher went out of the room, 2 of the guys use to jump up on the blackboard and graffiti it with chalk, sometimes the entire room. As soon as the teacher got back and asked who it was went off there head, knowone opened there mouth. We all stuck together. No individual could get in trouble or suspended from school because if they took one they had to take us all.

Anyhow, we were all punished with PT.
What is PT?

Were you in that class all day with the same kids? Today, they wouldn't do that, if there were a group of kids with ADD or similar, they would be mainstreamed in the general population of the public school. There is a high possibility there would be cameras in the classrooms, too, so students couldn't get a way with it.

There are police officers on campus, too, they would have probably arrested whoever did graffiti.

That was a long time ago, so yea, i guess these days the have cameras and will mix students. They went on grades back then. All the intelligent were in there own class. It went like AAA,AA,A,BB,B,C. All all the scholors who won national awards in mathematics and science and stuff were in the AAA classes.
That's interesting how they set up the classes like that. It wasn't split into age? Ours is just like a normal HS, although our 9th grade is at the junior high so we have 10th, 11th and 12th grades. We also have the IB program (International Baccalaureate), which is an advanced, intense program, I took some of those. Usually only the Asians are full IB. lol

That's a new one I hadn't heard of yet. So it's like a brothel then?

It's been around as long as the internet. It's like having your own private stripper. Nothing is off limits, except touching. You can't touch through a computer screen.

It's been around as long as the internet. It's like having your own private stripper. Nothing is off limits, except touching. You can't touch through a computer screen.
Oh, ok. so sort of the internet version of a stripper bar then? That makes sense.

This is what the world is doing to our children. This child is only 10 years old.

thylane_01_080211-1-300x168.jpg

I agree, we can't get accurate numbers without using percentages. So if we look at divorce rates this way, we can see that 50% of them end, here's a table showing divorce rates from 1950-2004:
divorcerates_zpse99ef820.gif

about the time of abortion and the pill :shrug

This is what the world is doing to our children. This child is only 10 years old.

thylane_01_080211-1-300x168.jpg

I don't know why parents make really bad decisions like this....Have you seen that show about the toddlers, they dress them up, put make -up on them, and then parade them around on stage?

I always thought it was because of women's lib? Maybe it's a combination of several factors?

There were any number of factors for the breakdown of the families.

One could look at WW II for early indications of future problems: men were at war, women were working, kids were at daycare (at least those whose moms weren't able to stay with family who could babysit). The war ended, the men returned, many women continued working. The 50s were rather a repeat, but on a smaller scale. But then the 50s had families moving to the suburbs, with the men commuting & being away from home & families for longer hours, with more men looking elsewhere for companionship, and more women getting fed up with their cheating men. Then the 60s hit with major explosions everywhere.

Women's Lib played its part in selling concepts that threatened families. Some women listened....as well as some men. Some men shrugged their shoulders & accepted the release & relief that women's lib provided. And of course, we can't overlook the damage that illegal drugs did to people.

The 60s may have had some smashing music, but the decade had great impact on society.

How do you stop something like this?
like that click

to much gary ..i do not question your motives... No one needs to come here and find even glimpse of that ... We do need to know what is out there so thanks sorta...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back