Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You're all banned for not driving a REAL car, you know like mine or, say, THIS ONE:

View attachment 2184

(If you can identify this car, you win an instant un-banning)

You know those rumours about women who can’t drive? :biggrin I’ll take the credit for that. I drive super cautious, meaning that I have caused numerous male drives to pop a vein behind the wheel. :yes

Pizza, I love that car. Gimme, gimme, gimme. I will actually be able to park it. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You're all banned for not driving a REAL car, you know like mine or, say, THIS ONE:

View attachment 2184

(If you can identify this car, you win an instant un-banning)

yes that's the car i lost when i was 6 years or so, it even has the guy in it:lol
and noit's not a smorvet. and if you puch it to the ground and rol it back and let loose it will go forward again automatically. i am pretty much sure, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You're banned for not banning the person before you and for taking this thread in a different direction.

(I don't know how long it's been off topic but it's time someone put it back)

This is not the time for banning! The Philadelphia Phillies are in phirst place! This is a time for celebration!

You're banned for not being in a celebriatorical mood.

And while I'm at it, whoever runs the spellchecker on this forum, you're banned.

You're banned for not knowing me well enough to know I know absolutely nothing about baseball and don't really care to. ;)

And I second the ban on the spellchecker!!

DogGirl, since you don't understand baseball, let me explain it to you.

The Philadelphia Phillies are the epitome of truth, justice, and the American way, and all decent people everywhere adore them.

Since you hadn't known this, you are unbanned.

how about i go study and get to know as much about internet hacking as yall do about believe...:lol

surely i could break in here as an admin and ban some people just for fun, wouldnt that be fun.

and i think if you want somebody to get banned it should go through the admins and mods first, since you all dont do that and keep attacking eachother, you should all be banned.

while i am at it... i will insert the option te ban everybody who has posted in this topic at once:chinbut right now i am to busy to first make a solid point .

and vince i think you should be banned for positive discrimination, in the sense of giving somebody slack for not knowing baseball or basketball or anything with a ball. plus that you're only allowed to ban people not slack them.

a yellow card for posting about baseball, vince:topictotopic
and another yellow, so red for doing it twice. a red card for you:readbible
you're banned

DogGirl, since you don't understand baseball, let me explain it to you.

The Philadelphia Phillies are the epitome of truth, justice, and the American way, and all decent people everywhere adore them.

Since you hadn't known this, you are unbanned.
:lol baseball? truth and honest? steroids and sports. no i bann you for not being honest enough to tell us that some players have used roids to win.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back