Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

youre banned!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
you did say a hyprocit did you not? lol
theophilus said,
Banned for not realzing what a hypocrit I am.

So, you're saying that Republicans are all hypocrits? I can agree with that.

Banned for using irrefutable logic and forcing me to agree with you.
well i wouldnt say all. there are some good ones left albeit few,the dems havent shown and true blue assistant of the poor or the children. if they are there the media doesnt cover them much. sadly.

banned for not realising that if both kennedy ie robert and jack were alive they would be more moderate then the present party.

I banned some people yesterday, but the post didn't show up. All moderators, global and otherwise, are therefore hereby banned. It's no good trying to claim that it was because I forgot to click the "Submit Reply" button. You're banned anyway. It's your job to make sure all my posts get posted and read.

In addition, Johnny is banned for being immoderate and Vince is banned for failing to understand Johnny's refernce to Jason's reference to the Kenedy borthes being more moderate than today's politicians.

Jason is banned for using bad grammar when he said "they would be more moderate then the present party" instead of "they would be more moderate than the present party"

Everybody is banned for letting over 3 hours pass without anyone getting banned. You have until exactly about 8:30 PM GMT before I ban you all again.

I really can't think of any reason for banning any of you, other than reasons that have already been covered. So I'm banning myself for failing to live up to the responsibilities required of posters on this thread.

Lords banned for being trigger happy and banning twice, remember Moses, one ban will do the trick.

Jason also banned for having a picture of a bird that looks like its flown into a window johnny

You're banned for trying to make this entertaining game boring by making it about a boring sport.

Lords banned for being trigger happy and banning twice, remember Moses, one ban will do the trick.

Jason also banned for having a picture of a bird that looks like its flown into a window johnny
lol. its the symbol of horus, banned for not recognising the goauld Horus, and failing to bow to me,lol.

and banned for not knowing about stargate sg-1.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back