Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I’m transgender- will I go to hell even if I have faith?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
all believers must speak the truth -in love- . to me, at this moment...that means with tact and a touch of warmth. perhaps in 10 years I'll see things differently? with that out of the way...

I am -not- trying to avoid making a solid statement by adding in if then statements, etc., but I will say: I do not think that a person who is genuinely saved by Christ Jesus will continue on as a trans-gender individual or a practicing, open homosexual individual. I don't think its so much that "no "real Christian commits sins xyz...," so much as it is that the general course of sanctification in God's people sees Him putting off the old and putting on the new. To that end...

a cranky adulterous husband may still have a temper flare up, may still be tempted...Jesus' work may well be evidenced not only in the husband not cheating and such, but in good things that are added unto the husband. and...

a materialistic business owner who gets ahead in her own life by withholding the pay of employees, etc. may not become a Born Again Mother Theresa overnight, but she may very well become a rare creature in today's minimally regulated business landscape: an honest, ethical employer who balances the books and brings mercy and fairness to the work place. Or maybe she'll get tired, retire, marry somebody....who knows?

And that's the thing...Know Jesus, Know Change. Catchy, huh? I saw that exactly -1- time on a bumper sticker on a newer truck. Haven't seen that bumper sticker since. so...

I got truly saved 10 years ago as an "over the hill flamer" and "dirty old (not repeating here)," according to the locals and those who had known me, etc. sad, sad, sad existence out there in the world and now...?

I'm not a flamer. I'm pursuing Jesus, which...to me, at this point, means doing devotionals and coming here and praying and learning to reject worldly wisdom and building a more truly Christian worldview....

oh, and I'm healthy now, despite going on 20 years of untreated HIV+ . I'm not an AIDS "denialist," just some ripped to shreds gay dude who was never given treatment for a number of reasons...I think its more a Southern red state thing than a blue state or even non-southern red state thing, but...I could be mistaken. I'm 38 and sometimes the younger set will say "ha! he's gotta be what, 30? 32?" as if to get under my skin. I was labeled a "rinky dink middle class poseur/junkie," and now...

"oh yeah...that dude. High IQ now, recovered, healthy. The doctors in (semi-local city) say he should be in the state hospital..."

so...not flamboyantly gay or sick or drug addled, no longer even burdened by my own sins, but...His work in my life, His work in anyone's life...is His work, His will...

and His divine work occurs in the context of a fallen world, frail mortal creatures, and the evil one and...

yup. :)

i mean not really. I feel like I’m not good enough sometimes or too bad of a person for God to love. I feel like he’s mad at me or hates me.

If I repent to God, does it count if I still don’t understand or necessarily agree with the things he’s done?
My friend here is the thing, God still loves you, but the definition of love is twisted throughout the world in your eyes love may just mean to accept someone for who they are. But in Gods all knowing power that means that he sent his son to die for you. Like a father that disciplines his child so that their child will grow up right and know not to do wrong. God is the same way, he loves us but wants us to repent and turn to him. The people that say you can live in this sin and go to heaven are wrong. Not because you can do anything to save yourself but because when there is true faith in Jesus then he will change your heart to not want to live in sin. So repentance is a sign that he has changed you. You have to Believe the unto Jesus and ask Him to save you. But you must repent otherwise your conversion proves not to be true because repentance is the evidence for true faith. And remember no one is good not even one. I am not no one is.
You cant win God over. Just repent and believe in Christ.

I feel more aligned with masculinity and would like to be seen as a boy
how can you call yourself a christian when you proudly sin? how you think digressing your nature is acceptable is beyond me, frankly i find it hard to believe youre not just jestering

“A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 22:5 NKJV

many celebrities are homosexual or transgender
this is a poor argument as theres vivid cases of demonic activity within the celebrities- .. as you kind of already admitted to, drug addiction, satanism, cannibalism and pedophilia is standard for those circles- infact its necessary

I have a job, a girlfriend
I think you’re confusing homosexuality with transgenderism
I’m biologically female
ok so, you have a vagina, youre not homosexual, but you have a girlfriend who presumably also is biological female and has a vagina
this makes you a homosexual. since reproduction is not the cause for your relationship it has to be fornication which is yet another major sin
as i see it you have already picked your sides, you are repentless, but most probably also joking because you would not be so coherent if you had an ongoing psychosis as one would normally have to support such a deluded and confused sense of self

Are there genders in heaven? I think that would be significant.
Yes there are. It’s part of who we are and created to be which is why rejecting that assignment is rendering yourself unsuitable for Heaven. God determined you to be one gender and if that is rejected, there’s no place in heaven for such. They aren’t allowed to be the gender they prefer (or anything else they prefer over God’s choice) and it won’t be “Heaven” for them under God’s assigned gender anyway.

Yes there are. It’s part of who we are and created to be which is why rejecting that assignment is rendering yourself unsuitable for Heaven. God determined you to be one gender and if that is rejected, there’s no place in heaven for such. They aren’t allowed to be the gender they prefer (or anything else they prefer over God’s choice) and it won’t be “Heaven” for them under God’s assigned gender anyway.
My friends that is true but you could use better wording that we are all unsuitable for heaven and it is only the blood that saves us.

My friends that is true but you could use better wording that we are all unsuitable for heaven and it is only the blood that saves us.
Then it would make no difference if a person decided to identify as a gender God did not give them. In fact nothing would make any difference since the reason we go to Heaven has nothing to do with or our choices.

12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

God is drawing you in. God wants to use you to warn others about damaging their bodies. The enemy attacks us in our minds through our flesh, and gender is a spiritual attribute, not just physical. Romans 8:28, God wants to use you to steer others in the right direction with the truth. And remember, in heaven we get glorified bodies. And on New Earth we won't even remember this place. God doesn't make mistakes, the enemy wants people to believe that God makes mistakes.

I am a transgender person and I’m genuinly wondering what will happen to me when I pass.

Do you know Jesus as lord? Now this is from someone that believes the word of God as you are born a man or woman ok? But what gets you in is do you know the king of kings and lord of lords? Make Him lord of your life. John 3:16-17 is for all that will simply believe. If you know Jesus.. then its like the song playing "DON'T LOOK BACK" bless you richly in Christ for He loves you He will never leave you never forsake you! You are family!

i mean not really. I feel like I’m not good enough sometimes or too bad of a person for God to love. I feel like he’s mad at me or hates me.
No - that is a common lie from the devil intended to keep us away from God and His healing love.
If I repent to God, does it count if I still don’t understand or necessarily agree with the things he’s done?
You need to understand what it means to repent. It means that you acknowledge you were going the wrong way and you turn around and go the other way; both in thought and deed. You accept HIS opinions and actions as being more true than your own, and give up going your own way.

It does not matter if your past life is one of racism, hatred, violence, homosexuality, or prostitution. The list can go on and on. You leave all that behind to follow HIM. THAT is what repentance is. And don't worry about if everything stops immediately. He will take His time to make your lived life start to look like the ideal life spoken of in the Bible. Just hang in there and go with the process.

Whether or not we agree with all the answers given to the OP, I do see a general tolerance (but with the need to repent) and non-hatred and non-judgmental Christian replies. Next time those news media (or governmental) accusations come out that Christians spew "hate speech" then show them this thread and ask where we are being hateful? On the contrary, those who accuse us of "hate speech" are probably projecting their thoughts onto us, or to escape the psychological analysis, it's what we used to call the "pot calling the kettle...." So yes, we are tolerant, the same thing the left claims to believe in but are apparently intolerant of Christians because of their Biblical stance. Again, the pot calling the kettle...

all believers must speak the truth -in love- . to me, at this moment...that means with tact and a touch of warmth. perhaps in 10 years I'll see things differently? with that out of the way...

I am -not- trying to avoid making a solid statement by adding in if then statements, etc., but I will say: I do not think that a person who is genuinely saved by Christ Jesus will continue on as a trans-gender individual or a practicing, open homosexual individual. I don't think its so much that "no "real Christian commits sins xyz...," so much as it is that the general course of sanctification in God's people sees Him putting off the old and putting on the new. To that end...

a cranky adulterous husband may still have a temper flare up, may still be tempted...Jesus' work may well be evidenced not only in the husband not cheating and such, but in good things that are added unto the husband. and...

a materialistic business owner who gets ahead in her own life by withholding the pay of employees, etc. may not become a Born Again Mother Theresa overnight, but she may very well become a rare creature in today's minimally regulated business landscape: an honest, ethical employer who balances the books and brings mercy and fairness to the work place. Or maybe she'll get tired, retire, marry somebody....who knows?

And that's the thing...Know Jesus, Know Change. Catchy, huh? I saw that exactly -1- time on a bumper sticker on a newer truck. Haven't seen that bumper sticker since. so...

I got truly saved 10 years ago as an "over the hill flamer" and "dirty old (not repeating here)," according to the locals and those who had known me, etc. sad, sad, sad existence out there in the world and now...?

I'm not a flamer. I'm pursuing Jesus, which...to me, at this point, means doing devotionals and coming here and praying and learning to reject worldly wisdom and building a more truly Christian worldview....

oh, and I'm healthy now, despite going on 20 years of untreated HIV+ . I'm not an AIDS "denialist," just some ripped to shreds gay dude who was never given treatment for a number of reasons...I think its more a Southern red state thing than a blue state or even non-southern red state thing, but...I could be mistaken. I'm 38 and sometimes the younger set will say "ha! he's gotta be what, 30? 32?" as if to get under my skin. I was labeled a "rinky dink middle class poseur/junkie," and now...

"oh yeah...that dude. High IQ now, recovered, healthy. The doctors in (semi-local city) say he should be in the state hospital..."

so...not flamboyantly gay or sick or drug addled, no longer even burdened by my own sins, but...His work in my life, His work in anyone's life...is His work, His will...

and His divine work occurs in the context of a fallen world, frail mortal creatures, and the evil one and...

yup. :)

I think there are many homosexuals in Christ, they might be homosexual but they dont openly practice it. I mean, I don't believe anyone has the moral highground over anyone else, even to the lust of an eye.

It's like a past thief being tempted to steal again, but they know it's wrong in christ so they resist the temptation and dont steal. I don't believe in once a thief always a thief.

The temptations stick, maybe there is a biological component? I could see that more with men than women. Personal opinion…

I think being so low status in general pre-Jesus gives me a somewhat different perspective. It’s sort of like…high status or low status, one is more of an observer than most people. So my view from the dregs is…

Ugh 😑 I think 🤔 one reason the behavior is prohibited is because of the harm it does to those involved and those around them. Personally…

I deal with slander about junk from 20 years ago and I’m 38 now. Intense…

The only subculture I’ve personally dealt with that is more deceptive and dangerous is the youth drug culture. Of course there’s overlap…

The temptations stick, maybe there is a biological component? I could see that more with men than women. Personal opinion…

I think being so low status in general pre-Jesus gives me a somewhat different perspective. It’s sort of like…high status or low status, one is more of an observer than most people. So my view from the dregs is…

Ugh 😑 I think 🤔 one reason the behavior is prohibited is because of the harm it does to those involved and those around them. Personally…

I deal with slander about junk from 20 years ago and I’m 38 now. Intense…

The only subculture I’ve personally dealt with that is more deceptive and dangerous is the youth drug culture. Of course there’s overlap…

Because we born in the flesh and it's crooked, yet through Christ the law is written in the heart, it's a spiritual battle. That's why a thief who comes to Christ might still get tempted, yet they know in there heart through faith and belief in Christ its wrong and they are a changed individual so they don't act on it "Love my neighbour" is fundamentally written in there heart now, they not going do anything crooked anymore... They not a thief anymore, the crooked one has no rule over there life anymore, Christ lives in them. Before Christ they would have robbed and beat up anyone without a care.

Last edited:
Christianity is God calling, not man.

Before Christ, the rulers/prophets, were responsible for making the people hear them.

After this, the bible came to everybody, as we got nearer towards the end of all things.

Asking the same people, for answers, gives the same answer that all the world used to have, no answer at all.

Now that the Spirit of truth can come to someone, why would we not ask truth, and why would we ask from any other source, any longer ?

I think if people feel too free to answer questions, they forget that they themselves, to avoid the wrath of God, need to be slow to speak, they cannot answer, on a question and answer forum, therefore, is the answer, where anyone goes.

James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Lets see how this might compare... (this post is for educational purposes only)(I do not endorse any of the following sinful behaviours)

I am a serial adulterer... I sleep with women, men, boys, girls, dogs, cats and chickens.
I have faith in Christ and believe He died for me and all of that.
I also believe that God made me this way and as such I am just living the life that He made me for.

The question is am I going to Heaven or Hell?
I may have attraction for sinful living... but should I live sinfully?
I consider everything about my current lifestyle to be God ordained.
So how could it be wrong? It is just who I am.

So if sin is sin... then the comparison should be valid... now does anything change in your answers to the OP question?

Back