Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I’m transgender- will I go to hell even if I have faith?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Everybody who does not have Christ formed in them, passes, and everybody who has no compassion, no mercy, no kindness, no peace and hope and grace to speak, speaks from the hell they are in. ( their tongue is set on fire of hell)

God is the only one that is love, men are lovers of their own selves, it gives the obvious answer, who and whom do we ask all our hopes and honesty from.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil.

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

i mean not really. I feel like I’m not good enough sometimes or too bad of a person for God to love. I feel like he’s mad at me or hates me.

If I repent to God, does it count if I still don’t understand or necessarily agree with the things he’s done?
Men and women have always been more or less masculine and feminine. Most people live their life according to their design. Being what you are not is not according to design. Chasing fantasies not of your design is not what was intended.

Have you ever noticed that living things have a pattern?

Hi Alex,
We are not condemned by the condition of our body. I am not sure that altering our body even qualifies as a sin. Would a person with a tattoo be considered in sin? Bottom line, we are all sinners saved by grace through faith in Jesus. Don't fall into Satan's trap of looking back and thinking you are not worthy of salvation. Jesus made you worthy. Keep looking forward and walk in the faith you have. To quote a song from Keith Green, "Do your best, pray that it is blessed, and let Jesus take care of the rest." I hope this helps. May God bless,

Taz

Reactions: WIP
Whether or not we agree with all the answers given to the OP, I do see a general tolerance (but with the need to repent) and non-hatred and non-judgmental Christian replies. Next time those news media (or governmental) accusations come out that Christians spew "hate speech" then show them this thread and ask where we are being hateful? On the contrary, those who accuse us of "hate speech" are probably projecting their thoughts onto us, or to escape the psychological analysis, it's what we used to call the "pot calling the kettle...." So yes, we are tolerant, the same thing the left claims to believe in but are apparently intolerant of Christians because of their Biblical stance. Again, the pot calling the kettle...
I love that you noticed this. I made a post months ago about being homosexual and Christian and you should see the majority of responses. Many people had questions for me and I clarified my experience, having a healthy discussion. It was amazing I've never felt so accepted and listened to before on the internet! It's called Lets talk about homosexuality. I did just make a second one so look for the first one with loads of replies. It's absolutely eye-opening to the tolerance and love that is the Christian community and that REALLY helped me grow as a beginner Christian. :)

Ideally the community for this forum wants to keep everything civil and respectful. It's a great thing.

There are many Christians who can be disrespectful to those who are homosexuals, potentially many are also non Christians. My grandmother couldn't stand to see the news glorifying homosexuality, it was basically ignored as she never talked about it either, so the discussion never came up. I'm sure that was typical in households in the 60s to the late 80s.

As a result you have people both non Christians and Christians being disrespectful to homosexuals. Transgenders is another level all together. Never heard of it before 2015, but crossdressing was thrown around in the media.

I am a transgender person and I’m genuinly wondering what will happen to me when I pass.
As a transgender man I would say if you want to be saved run to him god is so good you must know by living this way we will be Judge by god but by the blood of Jesus we too can be with the father and we all fall short of the glory of God but that is why he sent his son so that we may be saved don't give up and only let god judge you my friend.

I will be praying for you

Back