Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judgement coming september 2015 to america...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Judgments are warnings Dan this is the one to be concerned about..

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

tob

Judgments are warnings Dan this is the one to be concerned about..

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

tob

It seems to me that is one warning we Christians should not be worried about.

Well the end is supposed to come tomorrow...
How about lets have a hot dog roast and some smores around a big bonfire. I could bring a telescope with filters and eyepieces and everything so we don't miss a thing.

Anybody else game?

If not the end I suppose we could just watch the eclipse.

I understand your point Michelle. I maybe see it slightly different way though. When people bring up judgment on America, they usually speak of (gay marriage) and (abortions). Nope, it is cause Matthew 12:26 If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself.

If judgment comes, it is cause we are divided as a country. We are to be united in Love.

If God is going to judge America, then He first need to judge his cold, dead, carnal, church first.
Just think what it would be like if God judged every Christian who spends more money on cable and cell phone bills per month then they give in Tithes and Offerings.
If He only looked at that, and didnt judge them for WHAT they watch on Cable-Netflix-Redbox, He would still be giving a Hebrews 12:6 lesson to about 99% of them.
I bet that if God were to just judge the Body of Christ with BLINDNESS for watching and enjoying "I am Cait", ..... how many would be blind?

Its something to think about..

If God is going to judge America, then He first need to judge his cold, dead, carnal, church first.
Just think what it would be like if God judged every Christian who spends more money on cable and cell phone bills per month then they give in Tithes and Offerings.
If He only looked at that, and didnt judge them for WHAT they watch on Cable-Netflix-Redbox, He would still be giving a Hebrews 12:6 lesson to about 99% of them.
I bet that if God were to just judge the Body of Christ with BLINDNESS for watching and enjoying "I am Cait", ..... how many would be blind?

Its something to think about..
Something to think about is Isaiah 57:1-3

th

Well we are still here.

Guess I gotta go to work. The world didn't end.

Sun isn't up yet but we live in hope.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back