Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

“This Cup”!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
the Father did not abandon(forsook) Jesus as in separation, but forsook Him in that the Father turned Jesus over to His enemies. I believe that in order to experience all mans' faults/frailties, He limited Himself in many ways and times in order to achieve this.
Random (if not coherent) thoughts ..
Hmmm... turned Christ over to his enemies. Yeah, that could work.

Are you saying God's divine nature experienced death and/or pain ... or His divine nature forsook his divine nature? I don't see that. God's divine nature cannot die for instance.

Death means separation, so seems to me God was separated from Christ's physical body as it was lifeless.

Aside: This gets into the hypostatic union IMO which is always a little tricky to me.
Aside2: I'm rambling. :yes Interesting question

Random (if not coherent) thoughts ..
Hmmm... turned Christ over to his enemies. Yeah, that could work.

Are you saying God's divine nature experienced death and/or pain ... or His divine nature forsook his divine nature? I don't see that. God's divine nature cannot die for instance.

Death means separation, so seems to me God was separated from Christ's physical body as it was lifeless.

Aside: This gets into the hypostatic union IMO which is always a little tricky to me.
Aside2: I'm rambling. :yes Interesting question
I'm not sure my puny mind can adequately operate in this deep a realm, but I'll try....I believe that the Father turned Jesus over to His enemies yet did not abandon Him in that His divine nature only abandoned His human vessel (sacrificed). He showed us how that even in the seeming finality of death, we will not be left to the grave. I don't believe He was ever separated from the Father, but only experiencing the fear of separating from His human vessel as we would and do. He showed us how to do it by experiencing it. By limiting Himself, He experienced the same anxiety/fear we have when we know our time is up. He walks us through it all because He did it too.

I'm not sure my puny mind can adequately operate in this deep a realm,
Mine can't ... lol

I believe that the Father turned Jesus over to His enemies yet did not abandon Him in that His divine nature only abandoned His human vessel (sacrificed).
Agreed...that's the way I see it.

I don't believe He was ever separated from the Father, but only experiencing the fear of separating from His human vessel as we would and do. He showed us how to do it by experiencing it.
I know Christ's human nature is separate from the divine nature because the divine nature is omnipotent and the human nature is not. The divine cannot die; the human can.
I assume Christ's human nature didn't want to die to some degree; but his willingness to obey was greater. (not to mention the torture)

He experienced the same anxiety/fear we have when we know our time is up. He walks us through it all because He did it too.
Agreed, if you are talking about the human nature of God. The divine nature knows what it is to die, but cannot experience it. For the divine nature to die would violate God's eternality.

interesting ...

I never claimed it to be a group called "Collective Intelligence" like a group that meets together like a Bible study. I can only see it in a sense of who is teaching him and all those who believe these teachings. This is what I have been trying to get out of him to explain who the "we" are and all he has said is that it is the collective intelligence. Whatever it is or who it is he is teaching a different gospel separate than the Gospel of Christ.
Ok, well I would like to see what he has to say for himself.

Elihoenai, for_his_glory seems to think that you are belonging to a group that identifies itself as a "collective intelligence". Could you tell us what the name of that group is, where it's headquarters is registered as a business entity (if any) and does it have a website? See here for example:

I think that info could help to clear up what appears to be a simple misunderstanding.

The name is Secret, it has Spiritual Headquarters and we are about the Father's Business.

The name is Secret, it has Spiritual Headquarters and we are about the Father's Business.
Does God keep anything secret from us that He wants us to know for our salvation? No, so why do you follow a secret society. We know by what therefore you speak from as you will not provide scripture for what you say. None of the scriptures you have given back up anything you have claimed to be truth.

Still waiting for the scripture that states we must be baptized in the Jordon River or we will go to hell.

So, how do you describe yourself being physically persecuted by these groups? Have they come in and beaten you, raped your wife or daughters if you have any? Have they burned down your home? Do they threaten you to denounce Christ?

No, I do not support evil and I do not fear that which must come first before Christ returns for He has already told us to flee from such evil and have no fellowship with darkness. If I die a martyr's death for the sake of Christ what more can they do to me as I do not fear physical death, but give glory to God that I have suffered for His sake as I am worthy to drink from the same cup.

To answer your question, God does not recognize any organized religions, denominational or non-denominational, as God is about us having a personal relationship and fellowship with Him and His Son Christ Jesus as those who are Spiritually born again from above and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit make up the body of Christ with He being the head of the body. This is what God's true Church is all about, not some four walled building with their own doctrines mixed in with the doctrines of Christ.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

1Cor 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
1Cor 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
1Cor 11:27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
1Cor 11:28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Cor 11:29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

* let a man examine himself

*those who partake that have unrepented sin eats and drinks damnation to himself as they care nothing about the body of Christ and put His crucifixion to shame.

Matthew 28:18 King James Version

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Suffice to say when you reject false doctrine you will find that the Roman Catholic Church Crusade and Inquisition is ongoing and has never ceased. Therefore, if you are not being persecuted, you would do well to examine yourself to see whether or not you are in the Faith.

Elohim/God has his Earthly Church. Is that Earthly Church the Roman Catholic Church?

Matthew 28:18 King James Version

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Suffice to say when you reject false doctrine you will find that the Roman Catholic Church Crusade and Inquisition is ongoing and has never ceased. Therefore, if you are not being persecuted, you would do well to examine yourself to see whether or not you are in the Faith.

Elohim/God has his Earthly Church. Is that Earthly Church the Roman Catholic Church?
There you go again skirting around direct questions you refuse to answer and giving scripture that has nothing to do with what I asked you.

God does not have an earthly church, but a Spiritual people that live here on earth who make up the body of Christ with Jesus being the head of that body. Why do you conform to the worldly doctrines of man and why won't you answer my questions? They are not hard to answer.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I will ask you once more. So, how do you describe yourself being physically persecuted by these groups? Have they come in and beaten you, raped your wife or daughters if you have any? Have they burned down your home? Do they threaten you to denounce Christ?

These persecutions, even to death, have always been and will always be until the day Christ returns and cast alive the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth who is the son of perdition/false prophet/last antichrist casting them into the lake of fire.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

It is those who are sealed by the Holy Spirit through the Spiritual rebirth from above unto the day of redemption that are worthy of drinking from the cup of Christ.

Thanks for that. Do we have the right website here?

It's what I found when I searched for "Secret Christians".

Does God keep anything secret from us that He wants us to know for our salvation? No, so why do you follow a secret society. We know by what therefore you speak from as you will not provide scripture for what you say. None of the scriptures you have given back up anything you have claimed to be truth.

Still waiting for the scripture that states we must be baptized in the Jordon River or we will go to hell.

Isaiah 55:8-9 King James Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Elohim/God reveals his Secret Doctrine to those who are Sincere. Given that you don't know the Secret Doctrine, you are not Sincere. Do you know what it really means to be Sincere from Elohim's/God's perspective?

There you go again skirting around direct questions you refuse to answer and giving scripture that has nothing to do with what I asked you.

God does not have an earthly church, but a Spiritual people that live here on earth who make up the body of Christ with Jesus being the head of that body. Why do you conform to the worldly doctrines of man and why won't you answer my questions? They are not hard to answer.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I will ask you once more. So, how do you describe yourself being physically persecuted by these groups? Have they come in and beaten you, raped your wife or daughters if you have any? Have they burned down your home? Do they threaten you to denounce Christ?

These persecutions, even to death, have always been and will always be until the day Christ returns and cast alive the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth who is the son of perdition/false prophet/last antichrist casting them into the lake of fire.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

It is those who are sealed by the Holy Spirit through the Spiritual rebirth from above unto the day of redemption that are worthy of drinking from the cup of Christ.

Does any Power exist outside of Elohim/God?

Happy to say we get 24/7 Targeted Freemason/Knights Templar Gangstalking Persecution for Elohim's/God's sake.

Gangstalking Freemasons Targeted Individuals And Prayer

Elohim/God reveals his Secret Doctrine to those who are Sincere. Given that you don't know the Secret Doctrine, you are not Sincere. Do you know what it really means to be Sincere from Elohim's/God's perspective?
There are no secret doctrines, but only one doctrine that is the doctrine of Christ for what He has already taught. Do you have a personal relationship with Christ through the Spiritual rebirth from above and through the Baptism of Christ for receiving the Holy Spirit that teaches us all things God wants us to know, or is your relationship founded with your Secret Society?

Does any Power exist outside of Elohim/God?

Happy to say we get 24/7 Targeted Freemason/Knights Templar Gangstalking Persecution for Elohim's/God's sake.

Gangstalking Freemasons Targeted Individuals And Prayer
Of course there are no powers or authority outside of God's power and authority. As far as you being a follower of Rhonda Byrne she is nothing more than someone with her own thoughts trying to influence others like you. Her book, The Secret, is based on the universal law of attraction. In other words she teaches that all one needs is positive thinking and you can have whatever you want of this world.

The Secret, The Magic, The Secret Daily Teaching and The Secret Gratitude Book have nothing to do with God or of salvation through Christ Jesus. The law of attraction she believes in and teaches others tells us that whatever we believe we will manifest. She also writes, if we believe we are deserving of great love then we will manifest it. If we believe we are going to be poor we are going to stay poor. If we believe we don't deserve something it's not going to come.

I do not need to master any law of attraction as through Christ Jesus I know who I am in Him and God makes me healthy, wealthy and wise in the knowledge of His word. You might want to try it God's way and not this woman's way. Secret societies are of Satan who has the power over blinding others of truth as we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, Ephesians 6:10-20.

Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Mat 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

We keep Secrets.
What does scripture say about that?

"Have no part in the fruitless deeds of darkness but rather expose them, for it is disgraceful to even mention the things done by them in secret". (Ephesians 5:11-12 TLV).

What you are describing is inherently unChristian, and it all comes from your misuse of language (which is a consistent theme: here you have capitalized the common noun). In the first place you have been using the word "we" in context to suggest that you are speaking on behalf of a group of people. But here now you have shown that you claim to keep secrets, which means that you are contrary to the commandments of Jesus Christ (Matthew 10:26). Do you remember what Jesus said about those who do not gather with Him? That's why I think you should stop trying to be so clever and just be plain about the truth. If you say something of your own unction, claim it as yours. When someone is speaking to you, tell them what you think instead of pretending to be speaking on behalf of people that you haven't even spoken to.

There are no secret doctrines, but only one doctrine that is the doctrine of Christ for what He has already taught. Do you have a personal relationship with Christ through the Spiritual rebirth from above and through the Baptism of Christ for receiving the Holy Spirit that teaches us all things God wants us to know, or is your relationship founded with your Secret Society?

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Your posts reveals a Carnal Mind. You are Roman Catholic whether you know it or not.

Of course there are no powers or authority outside of God's power and authority. As far as you being a follower of Rhonda Byrne she is nothing more than someone with her own thoughts trying to influence others like you. Her book, The Secret, is based on the universal law of attraction. In other words she teaches that all one needs is positive thinking and you can have whatever you want of this world.

The Secret, The Magic, The Secret Daily Teaching and The Secret Gratitude Book have nothing to do with God or of salvation through Christ Jesus. The law of attraction she believes in and teaches others tells us that whatever we believe we will manifest. She also writes, if we believe we are deserving of great love then we will manifest it. If we believe we are going to be poor we are going to stay poor. If we believe we don't deserve something it's not going to come.

I do not need to master any law of attraction as through Christ Jesus I know who I am in Him and God makes me healthy, wealthy and wise in the knowledge of His word. You might want to try it God's way and not this woman's way. Secret societies are of Satan who has the power over blinding others of truth as we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, Ephesians 6:10-20.

Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Mat 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

You are making up your own fantasies. Who is Rhonda Byrne? I have never heard of this person.

for_his_glory, Don't expect to suffer real Persecution from Satanist.

Back