Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

“This Cup”!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What does scripture say about that?

"Have no part in the fruitless deeds of darkness but rather expose them, for it is disgraceful to even mention the things done by them in secret". (Ephesians 5:11-12 TLV).

What you are describing is inherently unChristian, and it all comes from your misuse of language (which is a consistent theme: here you have capitalized the common noun). In the first place you have been using the word "we" in context to suggest that you are speaking on behalf of a group of people. But here now you have shown that you claim to keep secrets, which means that you are contrary to the commandments of Jesus Christ (Matthew 10:26). Do you remember what Jesus said about those who do not gather with Him? That's why I think you should stop trying to be so clever and just be plain about the truth. If you say something of your own unction, claim it as yours. When someone is speaking to you, tell them what you think instead of pretending to be speaking on behalf of people that you haven't even spoken to.

John 7:15-17 King James Version

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Only the deserving will hear the Secret Doctrine.

Of course there are no powers or authority outside of God's power and authority. As far as you being a follower of Rhonda Byrne she is nothing more than someone with her own thoughts trying to influence others like you. Her book, The Secret, is based on the universal law of attraction. In other words she teaches that all one needs is positive thinking and you can have whatever you want of this world.

The Secret, The Magic, The Secret Daily Teaching and The Secret Gratitude Book have nothing to do with God or of salvation through Christ Jesus. The law of attraction she believes in and teaches others tells us that whatever we believe we will manifest. She also writes, if we believe we are deserving of great love then we will manifest it. If we believe we are going to be poor we are going to stay poor. If we believe we don't deserve something it's not going to come.

I do not need to master any law of attraction as through Christ Jesus I know who I am in Him and God makes me healthy, wealthy and wise in the knowledge of His word. You might want to try it God's way and not this woman's way. Secret societies are of Satan who has the power over blinding others of truth as we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, Ephesians 6:10-20.

Mat 10:26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Mat 10:27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.
Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have.

About your statement: "Of course there are no powers or authority outside of God's power and authority."

Revelation 13:8 King James Version

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Amen! Therefore, the Roman Catholic Church is Yeshua's/Jesus's Earthly Authority. All that dwell on the Earth Worships this Authority knowingly or unknowingly. What say you?

1 Corinthians 2:14 King James Version

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Your posts reveals a Carnal Mind. You are Roman Catholic whether you know it or not.
God has no secret society of believers and reveals Himself to all who will come to Him. There are no private interpretations given by God

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Latin root word for religion is bondage, which is different then that of Gods pure religion of James 1:27, but that of following tradition and the doctrine of a mans church, not Gods true Church. The Latin root word is religare as re is a prefix that means return and ligare means to bind. Religion tells you what you can and cannot do and becomes socially acceptable by mans interpretations, traditions and doctrines. Religion is what nailed Christ to the cross because the Bible is not socially acceptable to society, if it were then Christ would have died in vain. God is not about mans religion, nor does he recognize religion. God is about a personal relationship with you and His son Jesus Christ.

John 1:1 in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 the same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:4 in him was life; and the life was the light of men.
John 1:5 and the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You are making up your own fantasies. Who is Rhonda Byrne? I have never heard of this person.

for_his_glory, Don't expect to suffer real Persecution from Satanist.
You say you never heard of her, but you sure are following in the same teachings that are not only her own, but the same of many men before her.

John 7:15-17 King James Version

15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Only the deserving will hear the Secret Doctrine.
There is no secret private doctrines, except for what man makes up that you have been duped blinded to believe in. The doctrines of Christ are taught to all who will have an ear to hear and receive the truths only He speaks to us through His Holy Spirit.

About your statement: "Of course there are no powers or authority outside of God's power and authority."

Revelation 13:8 King James Version

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Amen! Therefore, the Roman Catholic Church is Yeshua's/Jesus's Earthly Authority. All that dwell on the Earth Worships this Authority knowingly or unknowingly. What say you?
Sorry, but God is not about a mans religion, but about giving His only begotten Son Christ Jesus that whosoever believes in Him will have eternal life. Man can't save us, religion can't save us, but only by the grace of God giving us His free gift of Christ Jesus can save us.

Do you agree with the Statement of Faith made here at CF? You agreed that you read it when you became a member.

Back