Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

*(( + A New Start + ))*

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Please Feel Free To Share What You Have Learned Through Your Eerily Strange Trial By Fire Expressions.
This happened @ 1989 . Me my wife and young son were eating at the kitchen table and storm started with very loud thunder . My son was getting scared and we said God will protect us and about a minute later BOOM ! The house was struck , the breaker popped on the window air conditioner that was right next to us . All of our electronics were blown up and the drain trap on the bath tub had all debris blown out and stuck to the ceiling . Outside the house we found a hole blown in the cast iron septic tank pipe and about 6 feet away the gas line to our propane tank had about 4 inchs of it that were melted and misshaped from the lightning .We later found out the ground was NOT hooked up at our power meter . Many years later a large hickory tree died that was in our front yard and upon getting it cut down we found out it was all burned down inside of the center of the tree . Praise the Lord we are still here !

Hmm. . .

Thank You: hawkman.
My Strange Sphere Of Analytical Perception.

Perhaps The Curiosity Of: *-(THE HOLY GHOST)-(THE HOLY SPIRIT)-* Is Upon Inquisition & Confusion.
What Is Thus Sense Of Elemental Energy Upon The Holy Ghost/Spirit Everlasting & True Forever For Eternity?.

I Sensed An Occasion Of Holiday's & Festivities. Is There A Connection Beyond Any Scientific Rational Thought?.
Put More Simply: What Does The Holy Ghost/Spirit Have To Do With, Any Of Us In Thus Conversation Idealistically?.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 😞😞 :bible 😞😞

ATARI I just noticed this is the Health and Fitness thread so I am going to make a new thread about God's salvation and the Holy Spirit in the Biblical Growth and Study forum and will tag you into it.

Hmm. . .

My Strange Sphere Of Analytical Perception.

Perhaps The Curiosity Of: *-(THE HOLY GHOST)-(THE HOLY SPIRIT)-* Is Upon Inquisition & Confusion.
What Is Thus Sense Of Elemental Energy Upon The Holy Ghost/Spirit Everlasting & True Forever For Eternity?.

I Sensed An Occasion Of Holiday's & Festivities. Is There A Connection Beyond Any Scientific Rational Thought?.
Put More Simply: What Does The Holy Ghost/Spirit Have To Do With, Any Of Us In Thus Conversation Idealistically?.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 😞😞 :bible 😞😞
Maybe you could answer my question here before we go further ?

Hmm. . .

I Am In No Mood To Answer Any Questions.

For The Reason Upon The Meaning Of My Purpose On Thus Earth Is Enlightening.
As Anyone Can See, The Seed Creates The Sap. The Sap To The Reaching Limbs Toward Each Leaf.

As The Gentle Breeze Calls The Name Of Our Souls The Living Ghost's Of God's Prophecy Becomes Eternal Forever.
In A End I Am In No Mood To Answer Any Questions. Upon Thus Future, Please Keep That In Mind, Before You Speak.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Foreer True, Friend's. . . 😞😞 :bible 😞😞

I Am In No Mood To Answer Any Questions.
Did you know keeping regular hours of sleep are important to having a good mood :dancing . I noticed the time
of your post and a lot of people are sleeping while you were awake getting in a bad mood because of my simple curiosity over your use symbols at the bottom of your post .
For The Reason Upon The Meaning Of My Purpose On Thus Earth Is Enlightening.
And here I am seeking Enlightenment as to the meaning of " 😞😞 :bible 😞😞" and you can not offer any enlightening , I am left to guess there is no enlightening to offer . And that suggests a failure of your Purpose on earth .

Hey All,
Let me share a couple of thoughts:

1 Corinthians 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

The reference is:
Isaiah 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

I can talk spiritual words. But without the Holy Spirit's guidance they are just words. They do not have any significance.

Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

This saying is repeated after most of the parables. (John is the only gospel that doesn't use it.) Those who had "ears to hear" would get the meaning of the parable. What I find interesting is that our ears seem to work the other way also. The believer, who has "ears to hear," picks up right away that something in the words of the earthly wise that is amiss.

Well enough of that. Let's talk about new starts again.

I am in rehab as I have mentioned before and am starting out extremely light on the lifting. I'm just lifting enough to go through the motions, getting my muscles used to the resistance. Iam also trying to stay consistent with the time of day that I work out. I do lifting three days a week, and cardio five days days a week. I started out at just 10 minutes on the exercycle. I try to add a minute to the next session. I am now up to 15 minutes. Once I get to 30 minutes, I will increase the resistance and start over. So far so good. That's my plan for now. Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz

This seems like new age and co exist. Both are bad and noone can logically co exist. Are you from the USA? It just seems you have a lot of foreign region influences that are not making sense. Is English your first language?

Back