Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Prophetic Warning for Christians

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greetings
this might be a little hard and overwhelming, but it's reality. I give you this information because it is my duty as a Christian, for my fellow Christians to understand what Christians really go through every day this has taken me some time to meditate in prayer for I am in combat mode please bear with me as read below any questions I am glad to answer.

A note of the great tribulation from my studies of a biblical calculation as May 1st through June, I sort out a biblical calendar, this to begin with if I may please bear with me

Focus Spiritual warfare Eph 6: 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Focus 2 Cor 4: but the things which are not seen are eternal.
They're not seen by the naked eye.

Eph 6: be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

Focus on
2 Cor 4: 15 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Focus They're not seen by the naked eye.

R (61).gif

Focus Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Focus 2 Cor 4:16-18 Therefore, we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, the inward man is being renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

Focus Romans 1:20-25 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore, God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
The Tempter
Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by Satan.
Matthew 4:1-3

The Accuse

"Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for Satan the accuser of God’s people, who accused them before our God Day and night. Focus
Revelation 12:10

Joshua the high priest is standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him.
And the Lord said to Satan, "The Lord rebukes you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebukes you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?"
Zech 3:1-2

You must fear the LORD your God and serve him. When you take an oath, you must use only his name.
Deuteronomy 6:13

Every time you do not confess your sins Satan accuses you of God's day and night because you do not confess your sins
A note every time you sin, Satan's humility, day and night this is the curse upon him How?

Gen 3:14-15
So the Lord God said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly, you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life.
And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."
you shall eat dust All the days of your life,
I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed
All This means that humans are the instruments of his humility You are cursed more than all
Focus your prayer on Jesus for His High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek," find a place alone a pray to Your Father
you have to release

Zech 3:1-2 And the Lord said to Satan, "The Lord rebukes you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebukes you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?"
194794d6b9ae0de148b1c519b1cdd07c.jpg
And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek," of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain since you have become dull of hearing.
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Heb 5:9-14 (NKJV)

if you are making mistake a sin stop making mistakes
you have come to need milk and not solid food.
milk beginners stage

But solid food belongs to those who are of full age
solid food graduate

Greetings
this might be a little hard and overwhelming, but it's reality. I give you this information because it is my duty as a Christian, for my fellow Christians to understand what Christians really go through every day this has taken me some time to meditate in prayer for I am in combat mode please bear with me as read below any questions I am glad to answer.

A note of the great tribulation from my studies of a biblical calculation as May 1st through June, I sort out a biblical calendar, this to begin with if I may please bear with me

Focus Spiritual warfare Eph 6: 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Focus on
2 Cor 4: 15 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

R (61).gif

Focus Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Focus 2 Cor 4:16-18 Therefore, we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, the inward man is being renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

Focus Romans 1:20-25 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
Professing to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man--and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
Therefore, God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
The Tempter

The Accuse

"Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for Satan the accuser of God’s people, who accused them before our God Day and night. Focus

Joshua the high priest is standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him.
And the Lord said to Satan, "The Lord rebukes you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebukes you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?"

You must fear the LORD your God and serve him. When you take an oath, you must use only his name.

Every time you do not confess your sins Satan accuses you of God's day and night because you do not confess your sins
A note every time you sin, Satan's humility, day and night this is the curse upon him How?

So the Lord God said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly, you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life.
And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."
All This means that humans are the instruments of his humility You are cursed more than all
Focus your prayer on Jesus for His High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek," find a place alone a pray to Your Father
you have to release

Zech 3:1-2 And the Lord said to Satan, "The Lord rebukes you, Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebukes you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?"

And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him,
called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek," of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain since you have become dull of hearing.
For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

milk beginners stage

solid food graduate
Are you a Prophet?

Can you prophesy something specific that we will read about tomorrow?

Do you think it wise to say "I rebuke the devil" when Jude had this to say about such speech:

8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.
(Jude 1:8-10 NKJ)

Last edited:
Are you a Prophet?

Can you prophesy something specific that we will read about tomorrow?

Do you think it wise to "rebuke the devil" when Jude had this to say about such speech:

8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.
(Jude 1:8-10 NKJ)
No Saints are sinner that tries Harder

Submitting to God early in the morning will give you the ability to resist temptation from the devil in the afternoon, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God.

1 Peter 5:6
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
Yes Reuke the Satan
Rear James 4:1 - 10. Resist . . . devil -- Under his banner pride and envy are enlisted in the world; resist his temptations to these. Faith, humble prayers, and heavenly wisdom are the weapons of resistance. The language is taken from warfare. "Submit" as a good soldier puts himself in complete subjection to his captain. "Resist," stand bravely against.

He will flee -- Translate, "he shall flee." For it is a promise of God, not a mere assurance from man to man [ALFORD]. He shall flee worsted as he did from Christ.

To put the whole Armor of God, In Ephesians 6:10- 18.

Eph. 6:16 The Shield of Faith. Faith is knowing that God will keep His promises. Faith in God protects you are tempted to doubt.

Eph. 6: 17. The Helmet of Salvation. Put the Hemet of Salvation by believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins and again.

Eph. 6:14. The Breastplate of Righteousness. Righteousness is being honest, good, humble, and fair to others. It means standing up for weaker people.

Galatians 5: 22,23. The Fruit of the Spirit. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self- Control, and Longsuffering.

Eph. 6:14. The Belt of Truth. truth keeps us from giving in to the world’s beliefs. Compare your beliefs and actions to the truth of the word of God.

Psalms 100: 3 - 5; Know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people and the sheep of pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Eph. 6:17. The Sword of the Spirit. Which is the word of God. God’s word is our offensive weapon. When we tell others what the Bible says, the Holy Spirit helps people see their bad thoughts and actions and makes them want to be forgiven.

Eph 6:17. Feet Prepared with the Gospel of Peace. The Gospel of peace is being contented in troubled times. Jesus said blessed the peacemakers, which shall be the Children of God.

Then He also said to the multitudes, "Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, 'A shower is coming'; and so it is.
And when you see the south wind blow, you say, 'There will be hot weather'; and there is.
Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time?
Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right?
When you go with your adversary to the magistrate, make every effort along the way to settle with him, lest he drags you to the judge, the judge delivers you to the officer, and the officer throws you
Luke 12:54-58 (NKJV)

No Saints are sinner that tries Harder

Submitting to God early in the morning will give you the ability to resist temptation from the devil in the afternoon, and he will flee from you. Draw near to God.

1 Peter 5:6
Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time,
Yes Reuke the Satan
Rear James 4:1 - 10. Resist . . . devil -- Under his banner pride and envy are enlisted in the world; resist his temptations to these. Faith, humble prayers, and heavenly wisdom are the weapons of resistance. The language is taken from warfare. "Submit" as a good soldier puts himself in complete subjection to his captain. "Resist," stand bravely against.

He will flee -- Translate, "he shall flee." For it is a promise of God, not a mere assurance from man to man [ALFORD]. He shall flee worsted as he did from Christ.

To put the whole Armor of God, In Ephesians 6:10- 18.

Eph. 6:16 The Shield of Faith. Faith is knowing that God will keep His promises. Faith in God protects you are tempted to doubt.

Eph. 6: 17. The Helmet of Salvation. Put the Hemet of Salvation by believing that Jesus Christ died for your sins and again.

Eph. 6:14. The Breastplate of Righteousness. Righteousness is being honest, good, humble, and fair to others. It means standing up for weaker people.

Galatians 5: 22,23. The Fruit of the Spirit. Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self- Control, and Longsuffering.

Eph. 6:14. The Belt of Truth. truth keeps us from giving in to the world’s beliefs. Compare your beliefs and actions to the truth of the word of God.

Psalms 100: 3 - 5; Know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people and the sheep of pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Eph. 6:17. The Sword of the Spirit. Which is the word of God. God’s word is our offensive weapon. When we tell others what the Bible says, the Holy Spirit helps people see their bad thoughts and actions and makes them want to be forgiven.

Eph 6:17. Feet Prepared with the Gospel of Peace. The Gospel of peace is being contented in troubled times. Jesus said blessed the peacemakers, which shall be the Children of God.

Then He also said to the multitudes, "Whenever you see a cloud rising out of the west, immediately you say, 'A shower is coming'; and so it is.
And when you see the south wind blow, you say, 'There will be hot weather'; and there is.
Hypocrites! You can discern the face of the sky and of the earth, but how is it you do not discern this time?
Yes, and why, even of yourselves, do you not judge what is right?
When you go with your adversary to the magistrate, make every effort along the way to settle with him, lest he drags you to the judge, the judge delivers you to the officer, and the officer throws you
Luke 12:54-58 (NKJV)
Sir, did you read what I asked you?

Your reply is incoherent.

I don't have a clue what "No Saints are sinner that tries Harder " means.

Are you a prophet? If so, prophesy something we will read about tomorrow, so we know you are a prophet of God.

AND, is it wise to speak so "evil of dignitaries" like Satan when even Michael the Archangel, much more powerful than any of us, dared not say "I rebuke you". He left that up to God to do.

10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. (Jude 1:8-10 NKJ)

No Saints are sinners who try harder

yesterday, today, and tomorrow's forecast
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Tim 3:2-7 (NKJV)
marriage-jpg5.jpg
marriage.jpg

For this reason, God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
Likewise, also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)

No Saints are sinners who try harder

yesterday, today, and tomorrow's forecast
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2 Tim 3:2-7 (NKJV)
marriage-jpg5.jpg
marriage.jpg

For this reason, God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.
Likewise, also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
I tried.

Have a nice day.

I tried.

Have a nice day.
Greeting
why do you ask if I am
what are you looking for in a prophet?
only God can make a prophets

download-9.jpg

But?
He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, 'to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,' and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."
Luke 1:17 (NKJV)

But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.'
And if you say in your heart, 'How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?'--
when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.
Deut 18:20-22 (NKJV)

I believe the great tribulation begins when the United States military uses nuclear weapons to scorch the middle east.Starting with Jerusalem.

I think we have several more years before this takes place.

I believe the great tribulation begins when the United States military uses nuclear weapons to scorch the middle east.Starting with Jerusalem.

I think we have several more years before this takes place.
Greetings
if I may the Tribulation begins in the church, the falling away of the congregation, the seven-year Tribulation
the economic disasters starting from the covid-19 - in the midst of all that's going on, it is like birth pains, the time of sorrows this gives the stage from antichrist within economic disasters the falling away the congregation as the false prophet, lead astray the congregation, mega-churches follow with the Vatican
John Hegee, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, T.D. Jake, Benny Himn, Steven Furtick, and Creflo Dollar are just a few.
I see what people can't see, the Lord said to be sober and watchful when they say peace and safety, the results of all that I see, then comes the Judgment your WW3 as May and June
Timeline
May 14, 1948

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded the territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

On the afternoon of May 2023, Hames gave Israel an ultimatum to withdraw its security forces from both the Temple Mount complex and Sheikh Jarrah by 6 p.m. When the ultimatum expired without a response, both Hamas Strip into Israel; some of these rockets hit residences and more.

the Temple Mount conflict
May 14, 1948. - May 14, 2023= 75 Years have passed, could be any day now
70 weeks of Daniel
no one is not going anywhere all must go to the Tribulation

But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
"Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand),
then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Matt 24:13-16

And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
Mark 13:10

Last edited:
Greetings
if I may the Tribulation begins in the church, the falling away of the congregation, the seven-year Tribulation
the economic disasters starting from the covid-19 - in the midst of all that's going on, it is like birth pains, the time of sorrows this gives the stage from antichrist within economic disasters the falling away the congregation as the false prophet, lead astray the congregation, mega-churches follow with the Vatican
John Hegee, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, T.D. Jake, Benny Himn, Steven Furtick, and Creflo Dollar are just a few.
I see what people can't see, the Lord said to be sober and watchful when they say peace and safety, the results of all that I see, then comes the Judgment your WW3 as May and June
Timeline
May 14, 1948

The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded the territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

On the afternoon of May 2023, Hames gave Israel an ultimatum to withdraw its security forces from both the Temple Mount complex and Sheikh Jarrah by 6 p.m. When the ultimatum expired without a response, both Hamas Strip into Israel; some of these rockets hit residences and more.

the Temple Mount conflict
May 14, 1948. - May 14, 2023= 75 Years have passed, could be any day now
70 weeks of Daniel
no one is not going anywhere all must go to the Tribulation

But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
"Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand),
then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
Matt 24:13-16

And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
Mark 13:10
No,I don't think so.
There is a persecution of the saints in Israel that starts 42 months before the great tribulation.
The great tribulation takes place at the time of the end when the US armed forces use nuclear weapons to destroy the middle east.

At the time of the great tribulation,the resurrection takes place.Ive emboldened the great tribulation in the following verse so that you might see it.

Daniel 12:1-2
And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

No,I don't think so.
There is a persecution of the saints in Israel that starts 42 months before the great tribulation.
The great tribulation takes place at the time of the end when the US armed forces use nuclear weapons to destroy the middle east.

At the time of the great tribulation,the resurrection takes place.Ive emboldened the great tribulation in the following verse so that you might see it.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.
your right be ready, compare after 9/11. then compare Donald Trunk's revolution, following covid-19, if that is not all the Russians are coming. Oh, no wait was is coming!

Greetings

Focus on

R (61).gif

The Tempter

The Accuse

you have to release

milk beginners stage

solid food graduate
Very well put. Thank you for sharing what you put so much time in. Many times we do unintentionally sin and never think about it. Let us always guard our actions and what we say that we remain pleasing unto the Lord.

No,I don't think so.

These are only your theories as nothing in scripture supports that the 3 1/2 years of the son of perdition comes before God's time of great tribulation at the sounding of the first trumpet for after the seventh trumpet has sounded then the man of sin will take his seat in Jerusalem for 3 12 years causing all to take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death. Our focus needs to be on Israel as wherein will the abomination that causes desolation that Daniel prophesied and Jesus warned us about will take place when the lawless one who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.

These are only your theories as nothing in scripture supports that the 3 1/2 years of the son of perdition comes before God's time of great tribulation at the sounding of the first trumpet for after the seventh trumpet has sounded then the man of sin will take his seat in Jerusalem for 3 12 years causing all to take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death. Our focus needs to be on Israel as wherein will the abomination that causes desolation that Daniel prophesied and Jesus warned us about will take place when the lawless one who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.
Greetings
if I may
What are 3 1/2 weeks? Of seven weeks
in the middle of seven years, a “cease-fire". A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
download-4.jpg

After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.

The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”
Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Part #1 of 3
Read Revelation 17. a hint!

Greetings
if I may
What are 3 1/2 weeks? Of seven weeks
in the middle of seven years, a “cease-fire". A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
download-4.jpg

After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.

The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”
Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Part #1 of 3
Where do you get a half-week. There are 70 weeks, and then another week in the end time:

24 "Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 "Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.
26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

That's seventy weeks, Christ crucified.

Then we go the time of the Gentiles, when the Temple is destroyed.

Then the same people who destroyed the Temple, the Romans have another prince.

He as one week to rule in the end time, and that full week is in the book of Revelation.

And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Man of Sin False Christ makes a covenant, at mid-week he becomes the Son of Destruction (2 Thess. 2:3-4) Antichrist denying the Father and the Son:

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate."

(Dan. 9:24-10:1 NKJ)

Where do you get a half-week. There are 70 weeks, and then another week in the end time:

24 "Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.
25 "Know therefore and understand, That from the going forth of the command To restore and build Jerusalem Until Messiah the Prince, There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; The street shall be built again, and the wall, Even in troublesome times.
26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;

That's seventy weeks, Christ crucified.

Then we go the time of the Gentiles, when the Temple is destroyed.

Then the same people who destroyed the Temple, the Romans have another prince.

He as one week to rule in the end time, and that full week is in the book of Revelation.

And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

Man of Sin False Christ makes a covenant, at mid-week he becomes the Son of Destruction (2 Thess. 2:3-4) Antichrist denying the Father and the Son:

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate."

(Dan. 9:24-10:1 NKJ)
greetings
do your research
In Revelation 13: 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

who are Israel's enemies, is the USA?, is it Europe?, or somewhere in the Middle East,and then who is the Harlot
anyway the time of the end will be when Israel built the Third Temple, and then the antichrist revealed

all those events are already taken place

greetings
do your research
In Revelation 13: 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

who are Israel's enemies, is the USA?, is it Europe?, or somewhere in the Middle East,and then who is the Harlot
anyway the time of the end will be when Israel built the Third Temple, and then the antichrist revealed

all those events are already taken place
As your interpretation errs about the 70 weeks, the rest of it falls like a house of cards.

Its plain, after 7+62+7 =69, then AFTER the block of time, the Messiah is slain in the 70ths week.

26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself.

I realize all pretrib folks want to spilt the last week, but its Christ's sacrifice that accomplishes everything predicted:

A note of the great tribulation from my studies of a biblical calculation as May 1st through June, I sort out a biblical calendar, this to begin with if I may please bear with me...

R (61).gif

Focus Romans 1:20 For since the creation of the world His i

This is a "prophetic warning" to anyone responding to this guys posts:

You are being trolled, Lol.

Back