Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Allah the devil

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oops!

My complete bad. I was thinking Abraham, not Moses. I apologize.

To admit ignorance, however, I had no idea that there were similar claims about Moses. The OT never ceases to amaze me.

Regardless, I think my "stone throwing" test still stands with respect to Lyric's comments..

My guide is the Holy Spirit, and if it isn't in the Bible, or if it contradicts the Bible, it is a deception, trap, or lie. The sad part is that many have not received the Holy Spirit yet, and these deceptions can and will lead many down the wide and broad path to destruction.

Every single other Christian here makes the same claim (completely ignoring all the non-christian theists making similar claims).

If you can readily accept that they are so easily duped...so easily convinced of wrong truths, why can't you doubt that your "Spirit" guide is just as false? Is is because you "feel it"? Do you doubt they do?

Would Satan work any other way than to bring you into a sense of perfect harmony and acceptance? Isn't that his whole claimed gig? I know the bible says the path is very narrow. How do you know you are on it, while claiming many others are not? Wouldn't that entire narcassic surety of your salvation be indicative of the snake oil (pun intended) that Satan would sell? How about that fact that there are others so completely sure of their salvation and others damnation that disagree with you on so many fundamental points?

I am sincerely interested in this idea. You say the Holy Spirit inspires the you to interpret the bible as version "A". Others say version "B", "C" and all the way down to triple Z.

So why would I, as an outsider looking in, want to give any faith unto something that seems to have thoroughly confused the masses? I have countless different versions of the Holy Spirit being spit at me here and in my off-line life.

I realize I am asking retorical questions here, as I am very unlikely to suddenly embrace the faith. However, I think these are valid rational questions.

(BTW-I will be traveling for the next few days, so I won't be ignoring your response, should you post one....I will respond as soon as I can get back to my computer.)

ThinkerMan said:
Oops!

My complete bad. I was thinking Abraham, not Moses. I apologize.

To admit ignorance, however, I had no idea that there were similar claims about Moses. The OT never ceases to amaze me.

Regardless, I think my "stone throwing" test still stands with respect to Lyric's comments..

My guide is the Holy Spirit, and if it isn't in the Bible, or if it contradicts the Bible, it is a deception, trap, or lie. The sad part is that many have not received the Holy Spirit yet, and these deceptions can and will lead many down the wide and broad path to destruction.

Every single other Christian here makes the same claim (completely ignoring all the non-christian theists making similar claims).

If you can readily accept that they are so easily duped...so easily convinced of wrong truths, why can't you doubt that your "Spirit" guide is just as false? Is is because you "feel it"? Do you doubt they do?

Would Satan work any other way than to bring you into a sense of perfect harmony and acceptance? Isn't that his whole claimed gig? I know the bible says the path is very narrow. How do you know you are on it, while claiming many others are not? Wouldn't that entire narcassic surety of your salvation be indicative of the snake oil (pun intended) that Satan would sell? How about that fact that there are others so completely sure of their salvation and others damnation that disagree with you on so many fundamental points?

I am sincerely interested in this idea. You say the Holy Spirit inspires the you to interpret the bible as version "A". Others say version "B", "C" and all the way down to triple Z.

So why would I, as an outsider looking in, want to give any faith unto something that seems to have thoroughly confused the masses? I have countless different versions of the Holy Spirit being spit at me here and in my off-line life.

I realize I am asking retorical questions here, as I am very unlikely to suddenly embrace the faith. However, I think these are valid rational questions.

(BTW-I will be traveling for the next few days, so I won't be ignoring your response, should you post one....I will respond as soon as I can get back to my computer.)
To answer your question about the Holy Spirit teaching the truth to believers,
And
Spirit Guides,
And
How one believer interprets scripture differently than another believer.

First, the Holy Spirit inspired holy men of God to record His Word. The Holy Spirit know exactly what meaning He intends to teach believers. Each believer is born of the Spirit of God which comes through believing that Jesus Christ paid the penalty for sin, death. At the point of belief, the Holy Spirit indwells each believer to teach and lead into all truth. Other spirits exist to indwell man as well, and these "spirit guides" are of the enemy, satan. The Bible teaches believers to try the spirits to see whether they are from God or not.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1

The Holy Spirit will teach a believer certain truths from the scripture all of his life. The same verse will have practical truth for a babe in Jesus Christ, or a mature member of the body of Jesus Christ. Each person learns at his/her level throughout their life, and depending upon the person's various levels of growth, will unite him/her with other believers in understanding. Paul writes of the Corinthians of being behind in their understanding of the doctrines taught by the Spirit. He tells them that they should be on the meat of the word, but that they are still on the milk. The differences of understanding of each individual pertaining to the doctrines of Christianity is dependant upon maturity and obedience to the Spirit of Christ Jesus. In my 22 years of being in the family of God, I have learned a lot. I did not learn all of what I know today on the first day of my salvation. I do recognize that the brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus have the milk of the word down, but the meat of the word has some in a wrestling match with others. Time and obedience to the Holy Spirit will bring maturity to believers.

Do all men and women grow in the wisdom and understanding of God? No.
There are some who have "wantto" problems, and they do not understand that the only fix for the "wantto" problems is to take themselves into the Great Physician for a fix. As soon as I submitted to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, my "wantto" was fixed. No longer did I strive to satisfy my "Want to", I instead strove to change my "Want to" to obedience to the Lord.
I no longer wanted to smoke. I no longer wanted to drink. I no longer wanted to swear. I no longer wanted to lie, cheat, steal, etc.
My "wantto" was fixed.

THIS THREAD MUST BE SHUT DOWN!!!

This thread is of major insult towards a religion. If this thread is not deleted I will take legal action, I have already printed the entire thread plus a copyright.

Again Please delete this thread.

jhonjenkins said:

This thread is of major insult towards a religion. If this thread is not deleted I will take legal action, I have already printed the entire thread plus a copyright.

No one put a gun to your head and forced you to read this thread. If you are too thin skinned to handle it then read something else.

jhonjenkins said:

If you find the truth so insulting, maybe you should take a better look at your "religion." Here in America, we live by American law, not muslim law. We have the right to the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press, of which this falls under both. We do not bow down to the muslim oppression and demand that all that speaks against the demon moon god be squashed. You are more then welcome to leave this forum but the thread will not be closed.

Lyric's Dad said:
TheStudent said:
moses did not kill anyone? are you sure? what about the egyptian? and please tell me, did moses and joshua never go to war

you have not answered the rest of the questions, why?

let me answer them for you:

'tell me, what are the laws of the OT?'

Gen 9:6
Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

and eye for an eye. which part of this law did Muhammed not follow?

'tell me, what are the laws of the NT concerning adultery? '

jesus said:
Matthew 19:9 "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.

Deuteronomy 22:22 "If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die."

pease remember:
"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)"

now tell me, which part of the law did Muhammed not follow?
You can question Moses all you want but until you can show where he had sex with a nine year old child, please don't dare to compare him to mohammed.

In addition, Mohammed has not only not repented of these things, he's proud of them, as are his followers! And that's what makes their religion so dangerous.

Muhsen said:
Be careful when you dealing with God almighty
You know Allah = God
Allah is the Arabic word of God but the true Unique God not the trinity God, LOL

This would be FUNNY if it weren't so tragic.
God Almighty=Yahweh=God of the Bible
Alvin=South Arabian moon god=demon

The god of Islam never has been, is not now, and never will be, the God of the Bible.

The Islamic deity is one of 360 gods in the Kaaba. It is true that ol' Al had no sons, but he did have 3 daughters: allat, al-uzzah, and manat. Those are the satanic verses of the Koran, that describe Alvin's daughters. The wife was the sun goddess.
Mohammed turned ol' Al into the chief god of Islam. So, it is a creation of man.

Islam is the AntiChrist.

Just look at how they target the two Christ- and God-fearing nations: Israel and USA, for a glimpse into what this "Moses, Jesus, and Abraham" wanna-be is all about.

Of course, that's just my opinion.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back