Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Announcing the Arrival Of...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Caroline is doing great. It's been a very long week for her since Monday morning, but she is doing very well. She is tired and sore from the c-section, so please keep her in your prayers.

Baby Ian is absolutely wonderful. In fact his first report card came back with all A's.

A+ Cooing
A+ Sugar
A+ Studliness

I couldn't be more proud.

Awwww, is he eating well? How's his sleep schedule coming along? Short, sleepless nights you two must be having...

Can you post more pictures, pleaseeeeeeeeeee :biggrin

The schedules are still a work in progrss but thanks to Mom-In-Law, we both got a very good night's rest last night. He is eating like a champ, and starting to get regular, but regular for a breast fed baby may be a bit.

Congrats! BTW...I might be a little bias...but that is the best name you could have chosen for a boy...just saying...

Ian -
<TABLE cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Hebrew</TD><TD vAlign=top>Male</TD><TD vAlign=top>Gift from God.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Nathaniel - <TABLE cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Hebrew</TD><TD vAlign=top>Male</TD><TD vAlign=top>Gift of God; God has given. One of the 12 biblical apostles</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
;)

Congrats
babycha.gif

Hey everyone, thanks for the well wishes :) I had a good normal labour all day Monday, but unfortunately Ian's head was coming a bit sideways and his heart rate dropped rapidly so they had to do an emergency C-section :sad But we're both doing much better, and Tim and I couldn't be more proud.

Hey everyone, thanks for the well wishes :) I had a good normal labour all day Monday, but unfortunately Ian's head was coming a bit sideways and his heart rate dropped rapidly so they had to do an emergency C-section :sad But we're both doing much better, and Tim and I couldn't be more proud.

Yay! more pictures! He is so adorable! What a mane the Lord blessed him with!

I'm glad to see you were able to post and that you are feeling better. God bless you 3! :biggrin

Don't forget about us! Baby Ian has a large fan base here :yes

:lol :biggrin Maybe the next one will look like Tim. :smt056 This one is all mommy. He looks just like you, Caroline.

I'm glad you are both okay. Congratulations! He's gorgeous.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Thanks ladies! Ian means "God is gracious" and Nathaniel means "gift of God." I think the general consensus is that he is a good mix of both of us :biggrin

Thanks ladies! Ian means "God is gracious" and Nathaniel means "gift of God." I think the general consensus is that he is a good mix of both of us :biggrin

Congratulations and what an excellent choice of a name you selected! May God be gracious to your son all his days!

Caroline, he's absolutely beautiful! My wife would squeal and say, "Ooooh! What a little peanut!" I won't squeal, but he is a little peanut! :yes

Was Tim able to stay with you through the c-section? I hope so! Are you guys getting any sleep? How's he sleeping?

Hey Mike! Yes, Tim was with me during the C-sec... I'm so glad he was too! Right now sleep is a commodity lol! Ian is eating every 2-3 hours, and at least one time a night he takes another 2 hours to go back to sleep after eating for nearly an hour. But it's all so worth it, and we know this stage won't last long. I wish he could stay little forever, but he's already filling out and changing!

Wow, this IS late, but Congrats! Great to hear that you both are doing well - and our moderator-in-training too! :)

Back