Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Are Cats Demonic ?

My Dad used to have cat stew to cure asthma .. :onfire ... and guess what ?
He was totally cured ! :thumbsup :thumbsup

Perhaps cats are not so demonic after all .... :confused :chin .... :verysick

:chicken :bump

are you serious?!

i know some that find the asian tendency to eat cats and dogs distasteful. but when you look at it, a pig, cow and sheep, goat are able to be pets and trainable.

jasoncran said:
i meant that did you go to a chinese restaurant. you failed to get that one.

I got it after the post i made. I try to forget that some people actually eat companion animals. I just find the image of German shepherd kabob to be sick and repulsive.

John said:
jasoncran said:

I got it after the post i made. I try to forget that some people actually eat companion animals. I just find the image of German shepherd kabob to be sick and repulsive.
so do alot of vegans when we eat meat.

if i had to live and no choice, i would eat whatever that didnt kill me or didnt make me sick.

jasoncran said:
John said:
jasoncran said:

so do alot of vegans when we eat meat.

if i had to live and no choice, i would eat whatever that didnt kill me or didnt make me sick.

If it came to eating my dog or death....id just use 2 bullets, if you catch my drift... :eek2

John said:
If it came to eating my dog or death....id just use 2 bullets, if you catch my drift... :eek2
I don't think I could throw them hard enough.

John said:
Free said:
John said:
I don't think I could throw them hard enough.

Hit the primers...they will throw themselves :rolling
Do you mean something like putting the bullet in a vice and then using a hammer and nail? ;)

:eek2 In the almost three years that I've been a part of this fellowship, this has got to be the most bizarre discussion yet. :lol

:couch

Cats are just like dogs, they are not a demonic after all. They are just a pet animal. Sometimes cats are commonly used in movies together with a witch.

Back