Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

are we naked in heaven?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1st off, stop watching rubbish on YouTube.
A simple rule of thumb, does this video or article increase my love for Jesus or my desire to follow him. If it doesn't ignore it and don't watch other from the same author.

Are we naked in heaven?

Considering the many commands against nakedness here on earth in the bible, we will not ne naked in heaven.

Revelation 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Revelation 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

1John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1Cor 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Cor 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
1Cor 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
1Cor 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
1Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1Cor 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

maybe-lavell-crawford.gif

1st off, stop watching rubbish on YouTube.
A simple rule of thumb, does this video or article increase my love for Jesus or my desire to follow him. If it doesn't ignore it and don't watch other from the same author.

Are we naked in heaven?

Considering the many commands against nakedness here on earth in the bible, we will not ne naked in heaven.
Hi who me
Did you watch the entire video?
It seems to have nothing to do with the OP.

Actually I find it an interesting question. Yes there are places where the saints are wearing white robes. We only see a few brief glimpses of the Eternal; so what goes on the rest of the "time?" We were created in perfection to be naked. But in any glimpse of the Eternal in scripture we see some kind of clothing. Perhaps that is for our benefit here in this fallen world.

In the ancient texts, the word for naked also meant undefended, unprotected. In the Eternal kingdom, what do we need of defense or protection? The Lord is all that.

Back