Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Are You Able to Disprove this Evidence for When Jesus Said He Would Return?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Your username is an oxymoron.

BTW. welcome to the site.
Jacob Arminius said he never once taught a person could lose salvation.

You're confusing Remonstrants for Arminians. Arminians are OSASers just not Calvinist OSASers since to be OSAS in Arminian terms is to give one's life to the God who keeps so that God keeps His promise to never let us go.

James White, Matt Slick and John Piper, but no less unsaved are William Lane Craig, Wesley and Roman Church.

I'm sure he was as confident of his reasoning as you are of yours. :shame

BTW, no one can "disprove" your evidence, any more than anyone can "disprove" the existence of Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. It's incumbent on you to prove your case, not for us to disprove it.

That's the way logic and evidence work.

Just thought you should know.
Confidence is not what matters here, but evidence. He had none that's why nobody can't present any for his dates.

You can disprove my evidence by showing how I miserad the Bible and misapplied the data points I provide. If you can't then you know it is right.

You can prove Santa Clause doesn't exist. Just go to the north pole, you know he doesn't exist. Same goes for the easter bunny on easter. Since he is a physical being he should have been found by now.

I presented the case in the opening post. So the burden is on you to try to refute it. So far you are shooting blanks. I like that.

Possibilites:

1) The ground gives way underneath because Israel and others are digging underneath the Dome;........

3) Muslims send tens of thousand of rockets into Israel and one hits the Dome by accident. Israel has had enough and just tears down the Dome, thinking it is better to take away the hopes of Mulsims of every having ownership of Jerusalem and the Mount.

m03135.gif
You are not only profound, but extremely funny! I would laugh my asteroids off if the Dome was destroyed as you said ---- never thought of that!! But.... maybe that is true! We'll have to wait and see. And maybe the Lord has even funnier ways to do it in! Who knows?

See? It's stuff like this that causes me not to take this stuff seriously right out of the gate!
{13} Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to that particular one who was speaking, "How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply, while the transgression causes horror, so as to allow both the holy place and the host to be trampled?" {14} He said to me, "For 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the holy place will be properly restored." Daniel 8:13-14 (NASB)
But you are not telling me anything I don't already know.

A second fulfilment of the 2300 days is ahead of us. Why? Gabriel explains the vision. Gabriel says to Daniel, "Son of Man you must understand these events you have seen in your vision relate to the time of the end" (Dan. 8.17).

Did the end occur during the time of Antiochus IV Epiphanes? No, of course not.

In the vision Daniel had for Antiochus, one of the holy angels replied, "It will take twenty-three hundred evenings and mornings; then the Temple will be restored" (v.14). Just as Antiochus "cancelled the daily sacrifices" (v.12) so will the Antichrist except the Antichrist won't destroy the Temple as Antiochus did. 2 Thess. 2.4 says the Temple remains.

Gabriel said, "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up" (v.23). This is the Antichrist. "He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause a shocking amount of destruction and succeed in everything he does" (v.24) just like Alexander the Great and Antiochus IV Epiphanes. This "king will do as he pleases, exalting himself and claiming to be greater than every god, even blaspheming the God of gods. He will succeed, but only until the time of wrath is completed. For what has been determined will surely take place." (11.36).

Lastly, Gabriel said, "This vision about the twenty-three hundred evenings and mornings is true. But none of these things will happen for a long time, so don't tell anyone about them yet" (v.26)--the second fulfilment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there were no tetrads at Christ's first coming, yet obviously other stellar phenomenon according to the magi, why would tetrads be the stellar phenomenon to herald His second coming?
Because Joel says there is a red blood moon preceding the terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) and Rev. 6.12 is that time before the terrible day of the Lord.

Red blood moons happen all the time, so we need something special. That's the red blood Tetrad on feast days.

But like I said, you won't get it if you don't understand partial rapture, because only partial rapture allows for Rev. 6.12 to occur right before the Tribulation starts. And the best place to start understanding partial rapture is right here,
The Partial Rapture Proof

This is partly the reason most people don't accept what is said in the opening post, because they don't believe in Partial Rapture. The read Revelation in all kinds of weird ways.

If you are not into these 6th,7th,8th tetrads 1949/50, 1967/68 and 2014/15 then you will have to wait till 2582/83 for the next. And the first time since Christ two tetrads were 18 years apart was 1949/50 and 1967/68.

Do you think Israel plotted these two dates? They would have to cause Islam to attack them then. I don't think they are that smart.

You are not only profound, but extremely funny! I would laugh my asteroids off if the Dome was destroyed as you said ---- never thought of that!! But.... maybe that is true! We'll have to wait and see. And maybe the Lord has even funnier ways to do it in! Who knows?
Don't think I find it hard to believe too, but I can't deny the data that requires the removal of the Dome. I don't know how to overturn it. And everyone I have come across is unable to also.

Maybe they can move the Dome without destroying it.

A second fulfilment of the 2300 days is ahead of us. Why? Gabriel explains the vision. Gabriel says to Daniel, "Son of Man you must understand these events you have seen in your vision relate to the time of the end" (Dan. 8.17).

Did the end occur during the time of Antiochus IV Epiphanes? No, of course not.
Gabriel said (and Daniel wrote) "the time of the end", NOT "the end of time." And this phrase is put in its proper context immediately afterward:

{18} Now while he was talking with me, I sank into a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me and made me stand upright. {19} He said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end. {20} "The ram which you saw with the two horns represents the kings of Media and Persia. Daniel 8:18-20 (NASB)

Now, here's how the Septuagint translates this same passage:

And he came and stood near where I stood: and when he came, I was struck with awe, and fell upon my face: but he said to me, Understand, son of man: for yet the vision is for an appointed time. And while he spoke with me, I fell upon my face to the earth: and he touched me, and set me on my feet. And he said, Behold, I make thee know the things that shall come to pass at the end of the wrath: for the vision is yet for an appointed time.

Daniel 8:17-20 LXX

Not one translator of today's Bibles is free of the curse of Darbyism, which sees virtually EVERY prophecy in terms of "the end" happening sometime in our future!

The seventy Jewish translators who translated the Hebrew OT into Greek suffered no such illusions. Want to understand this stuff? Pick up a copy of the Septuagint.

As to the phrase "end of the indignation" or "end of the wrath?" You can find it here:

{70} Whereof when Jonathan had knowledge, he sent ambassadors unto him [Bacchides], to the end he should make peace with him, and deliver them the prisoners. {71} Which thing he accepted, and did according to his demands, and sware unto him that he would never do him harm all the days of his life.

{72}
When therefore he had restored unto him the prisoners that he had taken aforetime out of the land of Judea, he returned and went his way into his own land, neither came he any more into their borders. {73} Thus the sword ceased from Israel: but Jonathan dwelt at Machmas, and began to govern the people; and he destroyed the ungodly men out of Israel. 1 Maccabees 9:70-73 (KJVApocrypha)

The Jewish war with the Seleucids ended in 157 BC. Israel enjoyed relative peace and safety for almost 100 years, until 63 BC, when the city was taken by Pompey.

There is no "second fulfillment" of this passage. The "end of the indignation" came in 157 BC.

Gabriel said (and Daniel wrote) "the time of the end", NOT "the end of time." And this phrase is put in its proper context immediately afterward:

{18} Now while he was talking with me, I sank into a deep sleep with my face to the ground; but he touched me and made me stand upright. {19} He said, "Behold, I am going to let you know what will occur at the final period of the indignation, for it pertains to the appointed time of the end. {20} "The ram which you saw with the two horns represents the kings of Media and Persia. Daniel 8:18-20 (NASB)

Now, here's how the Septuagint translates this same passage:

And he came and stood near where I stood: and when he came, I was struck with
awe, and fell upon my face: but he said to me, Understand, son of man:
for yet the vision is for an appointed time. And while he
spoke with me, I fell upon my face to the earth: and he touched me, and set me
on my feet. And he said, Behold, I make thee know the things that shall
come to pass at the end of the wrath: for the vision is yet for an
appointed time. Daniel 8:17-20 LXX

Not one translator of today's Bibles is free of the curse of Darbyism, which sees virtually EVERY prophecy in terms of "the end" happening sometime in our
future!

The seventy Jewish translators who translated the Hebrew OT into Greek
suffered no such illusions. Want to understand this stuff? Pick up a copy of
the Septuagint.
Yes we know this refers to Antiochus IV Epiphanes. That's not in question. Rather, as revelation is progressive we see second fulfilment. Evil men have a habit of repeating themselves.

"He will even take on the Prince of princes [Jesus] in battle, but he will be broken, though not be human power" (Dan. 8.23-25).

I have no problem with the Septuagint authors, but one thing of concern is you can make it say what you want because it is in Greek rather than relying on what Biblical scholars have written in the various popular Bibles today that depended on it already.

As to the phrase "end of the indignation" or "end of the wrath?" You can find it here:

{70} Whereof when Jonathan had knowledge, he sent ambassadors unto him [Bacchides], to the end he should make peace with him, and deliver them the prisoners. {71} Which thing he accepted, and did according to his demands, and sware unto him that he would never do him harm all the days of his life.

{72} When therefore he had restored unto him the prisoners that he had taken aforetime out of the land of Judea, he returned and went his way into his own land, neither came he any more into their borders. {73} Thus the sword ceased from Israel: but Jonathan dwelt at Machmas, and began to govern the people; and he destroyed the ungodly men out of Israel. 1 Maccabees 9:70-73 (KJVApocrypha)

The Jewish war with the Seleucids ended in 157 BC. Israel enjoyed relative peace and safety for almost 100 years, until 63 BC, when the city was taken by Pompey.

There is no "second fulfillment" of this passage. The "end of the indignation" came in 157 BC.
There may be no explicit 2nd fulfilment, but it shows lots of similar characteristics to the future Antichrist, and we should not disregard the 2300 days after which the Temple is cleansed because the 3rd Temple is effectively dirty the moment it is completed because Jesus never asked Israel to reinstate animal sacrifices. It is even possible the Antichrist some consider to be King William the V (I AM VI VI VI) in 2015 will fund the construction of the Temple. That alone makes it unclean.

The major difference to me is the 3rd Temple will not be damaged, but the Temple in Dan. 8 was.

You don't see how these verses expand to the Antichrist and Tribulation because God has not granted you that revelation, but Christians acknowledge it as the passage breathes and cries out for it even though it speaks of specific events that already happened.

It helps to sit back and think things through logically. There is the Temple built in 2 Thess. 2.4. The Antichrist is in it, giving his directives. It's completed in the Tribulation. When? With 2300 days remaining to the end of the Tribulation and end of wrath. Is that really so hard to understand and notice at least the similarities?

Primillennialists (Chiliasts) recognize this connection. That's all we are saying.

There may be no explicit 2nd fulfilment, but it shows lots of similar characteristics to the future Antichrist, and we should not disregard the 2300 days after which the Temple is cleansed because the 3rd Temple is effectively dirty the moment it is completed because Jesus never asked Israel to reinstate animal sacrifices. It is even possible the Antichrist some consider to be King William the V (I AM VI VI VI) in 2015 will fund the construction of the Temple. That alone makes it unclean.

If you're still on this board when your predictions fail - and they will - will you step to the plate and admit you were wrong?

Just wondering. :chin

If you're still on this board when your predictions fail - and they will - will you step to the plate and admit you were wrong?

Just wondering. :chin
Of course. That would be weird to still think I was right when the time has passed.

Right now I don't see any possibility of being wrong.

Let's say the 3rd Tetrad is regarding just the start of the building of the 3rd Temple and it took 5 years to build which is a ridiculously long time. It would be done by 2020.

And any great battle that looks like Armageddon would come long before 2025 since there is no oil left by 2035 except at over $1000 a barrel.

So what I suspect I would do is keep looking for those 2,520 day periods that come along every couple of years from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av. This portion I can't deny.

The Tetrad 2014/15 I would never change my view on. At the very least it points to the beginning of the construction of the Temple.

I am 100% certainty with all of my being that 2014/15 will not pass by without the Dome on the Rock destroyed or moved.

So what I am saying is the war over oil fits perfectly from the 6th to the end of the 7th trumpet from July 25, 2019 to Aug. 7, 2022.

Every 10 years the world uses more oil than it ever did in the entire history of the world.

At the outside the Tribulation couldn't occur past 2022 based on the war over oil and debt collapse.

So the only real issue is could the first rapture start later after 2015? Here's the problem. As you recall, 2016 to 2023 is not 2,520 days, but 2017 to 2024 is.

But the problem with 2017 to 2024 is it really is pushing up too close to the time when the war should have started much sooner.

And, the great earthquakes that occurred in 2010 and 2011 are getting too far away from being indicators right before the Tribulation. So is the H3 Solar Eclipse Nov. 3, 2013. Do you see the problem? This Solar eclipse is needed because it is the only one that is unique and in the vicinity of the start of the Tribulation but if the Tribulation starts in 2017 or later that really blows the timeline because the solar eclipse is supposed to happen right in front of the Tribulation. And finally the Tetrad 2014/15 is inconsistent with a Tribulation that starts years later and the next one is 2582/83.

So read what I said a couple times. The Tribulation doesn't fit anywhere but Feast of Trumpets (first rapture), Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7. Moreover 2024 Tisha B'Av doesn't fall on Saturday so it is held over to Sunday.

The 7 year Tribulation should have some unique and rare factors to it.

The Tribulation is really boxed into 2015 to 2022 as there is no other options.

83 trilllion to 1.

Tuesday, August 13: Tisha B'Av 2024. Not a Saturday or a Sunday for Jesus' return if 2017 to 2024 were true.

Sure the Bible talks about a 7 year Tribulation.

Daniel's 70th seven is seven years like the other set of sevens.

It is the Tribulation because Dan. 9.27 reveals it which agrees with Matt. 24.15.

And fourty two months are mentioned for the last three trumpets leaving 42 months for the first half of the Tribulation.

If what is shown in Rev. 7 to 11 (details given in 12 to 19) I don't know what the Tribulation is, for 1/3 of the people earth die (Rev. 9.18) and armies amassing 200 million military units in the middle east over oil (v.16).

Perhaps you are so scared of this that it is easier to just shut your mind off to reality. That's what Nirvana is in Buddhism but that is not a valid way to deal with situation.

What I suggest you do is overcometh so you may be included in the first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10 at 7.9 before the throne before the trumpets of the Trib commence).

There is a first rapture according to readiness and the start of the 7th trumpet a rapture and resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18, Rev. 11.15, 15.2-4).

Ask yourself this question:

If there is only a rapture at the end of the Tribulation then how do those saints in Rev. 7.9, Rev. 11.15 and 15.2-4 find themselves in heaven if they were not raptured before Jesus returns way back in Rev. 19.11-16?

Do you see how nonsensical your view is? Suffice it to say you have excluded yourself from the reward of being in the first rapture as well as the reward of returning to reign during the 1000 years, assuming you are a Christian, but I don't assume.

Isn't it amazing? This short simple thought destroys all your writings in one fell swoop.

It is the Tribulation because Dan. 9.27 reveals it which agrees with Matt. 24.15.

{27} Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate." Daniel 9:27 (NKJV)

Funny. I don't see the words "great tribulation" in this verse at all. :chin

And as to the assertion that this verse agrees with Matt. 24:15, you need to look at Luke 21:20 first:

{20} “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that its desolation has come near. {21} Then those in Judea must flee to the mountains! Those inside the city must leave it, and those who are in the country must not enter it, {22} because these are days of vengeance to fulfill all the things that are written. {23} Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days, for there will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. {24} They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Luke 21:20-24 (HCSB)

And here's the post that explains this confluence of verses:

http://www.christianforums.net/f63/preterism-biblical-prophecy-36240/index14.html#post558820

Do you see how nonsensical your view is?

Coming from someone in the "date-setting" camp, that simply drips with irony. :shame

I see you're fairly new here, I want to welcome you from the other side of the pond here! :)

Yes, isn't this amazing? I've done calculations before, but the reason I kept running into snags is that I started from the wrong end! :lol It's much like a regular math test, sometimes you can't find your error and it just turns out to be something overlooked. But God allowed that in me for awhile until I ran into this thread.

I'm not one to become easily impressed, but when I am, the person honorably earned it.

Hey :waving

Yes, isn't it something.. I will most certainly be doing my research too as to the evidence provided but it is fantastic and very exciting news! Isn't it amazing how the Lord shows you things when the time is right, not before, but right when you need to see it - Fore he does say, keep prooving the Bible scriptures to overcome falseness and test, test, test. I do love how the Lord works!

Anyway, Hi! And loving the forum!

{27} Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate." Daniel 9:27 (NKJV)

Funny. I don't see the words "great tribulation" in this verse at all.
My apologies, I didn't realize you were legalist. Funny. Let's pray you get deliverance from your petty self.

"Abominations...make desolate" (Dan. 9.27). I am sorry to hear you reject the Trinity also. This agrees with Matt. 24.15, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand". "Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains...And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved" (vv.16,22). No flesh would be saved! That's not good enough of a Tribulation for you to be the Tribulation of 7 years? "And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (v.39). This 7 years is the Tribulation which is exactly 7 years x 360 days per year just like Daniel's other sixty-nine sevens.

"But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light" (Mark 13.24). "Immediately after the tribulation of those days..." (Matt. 24.29). "Be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass" (Luke 21.36). "The hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10).

The last half of the Tribulation is called the Great Tribulation lasting 42 months. "But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months. And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months" (Rev. 11.2, 13.5). in the Great Tribulation armies amass amounting to 200 million (9.16) an one third of the people of the earth die in fire and brimstone (v.18). You realize how daft you come across? The forty two months of the Great Tribulation are comprised of the last three trumpets (3 woes). The fifth trumpet is 5 months, the 6th trumpet is 13 months plus one day and one hour. That leaves 24 months for the 7th trumpet. Thanks for playing. You lose.

And as to the assertion that this verse agrees with Matt. 24:15, you need to look at Luke 21:20 first:

{20} “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that its desolation has come near. {21} Then those in Judea must flee to the mountains! Those inside the city must leave it, and those who are in the country must not enter it, {22} because these are days of vengeance to fulfill all the things that are written. {23} Woe to pregnant women and nursing mothers in those days, for there will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. {24} They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive into all the nations, and Jerusalem will be trampled by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Luke 21:20-24 (HCSB)

Coming from someone in the "date-setting" camp, that simply drips with irony.
I am glad you couldn't defend your position. I don't date set but just let the Holy Spirit lead me where He may. Perhaps you will understand better if I explain to you the process.

Once upon a time I saw a video of Mark Biltz explaining stuff about the Tetrads. At fist I didn't think much of it but about a year later, I decided to review it in earnest, and I don't know what caused me to see the light this time, but it was undeniable. Hence, step by step I discovered these various data points that show unequivocally when the Tribulation is going to take place, so the only thing that has prevented you from appreciating the truth is your consecration, assuming you are actually saved. Such consecration will bring you into the truth to accept partial rapture, for without partial rapture in your heart you can't appreciate what I am saying. Pray on this. My advice to you is put aside the dates for the moment and focus on getting partial rapture right first in your heart.

Can I just ask that for someone with such insight into the words of Christ and the complete accuracy of them, why I have never seen you in any other forum than the End of Times/Prophecy one?

You claim you're not a preterist and you only follow the truth etc etc, yet I have never seen you giving advice, or in Apologetics or any other forum for that matter. Seeing as though you are adamant about the accuracy of the words of Christ, I find it difficult why your focus is always here, in end times, in prophecy threads. Why don't you enlighten us all in matters that pertain to the whole of Christs testimony on earth? After all, what would Christ rather you enlighten people about, his return, or how to live your live on a day to day basis? Or, like many of your posts, do you think his words not relating to end times were only meant for THAT generation?

I apologise if my post has come across as rude or offensive, but I constantly see you shooting people down on here with your words, and for someone so understanding of Christ, I see little of Christ in them. And I guess, within this post of mine, you can say the exact same thing, however, I feel it necessary to say this to you, and any further comments from me will not be expressed in the same manner.

Hey :waving

Yes, isn't it something.. I will most certainly be doing my research too as to the evidence provided but it is fantastic and very exciting news! Isn't it amazing how the Lord shows you things when the time is right, not before, but right when you need to see it - Fore he does say, keep prooving the Bible scriptures to overcome falseness and test, test, test. I do love how the Lord works!

Anyway, Hi! And loving the forum!
Ya. I don't think we could have known this prior to when Israel became a nation or perhaps prior to when we knew when the Tetrads and H3 eclipse would take place.

Ps. 90.10 says the life of a person is 70 to 80 years. Split the difference at 75 years from 1948 is 2023. The Trib is 2015 to 2022.

Truly, when Israel was a nation again, we would know. Now we know.

You care hear the preterists rolling over in their graves.

And even though according to Ezekiel's prophecy on his side, we could know when Israel would be a nation again to the month of May 1948, we still wouldn't have known when the Tribulation and the day Jesus would step down until we cosmologically could figure out when the Tetrads would occur.

Can I just ask that for someone with such insight into the words of Christ and the complete accuracy of them, why I have never seen you in any other forum than the End of Times/Prophecy one?

You claim you're not a preterist and you only follow the truth etc etc, yet I have never seen you giving advice, or in Apologetics or any other forum for that matter. Seeing as though you are adamant about the accuracy of the words of Christ, I find it difficult why your focus is always here, in end times, in prophecy threads. Why don't you enlighten us all in matters that pertain to the whole of Christs testimony on earth? After all, what would Christ rather you enlighten people about, his return, or how to live your live on a day to day basis? Or, like many of your posts, do you think his words not relating to end times were only meant for THAT generation?

I apologise if my post has come across as rude or offensive, but I constantly see you shooting people down on here with your words, and for someone so understanding of Christ, I see little of Christ in them. And I guess, within this post of mine, you can say the exact same thing, however, I feel it necessary to say this to you, and any further comments from me will not be expressed in the same manner.

On my cellphone so will parse this later.

I'm here because this is where I perceive the greatest ignorance and error about the Bible to be. Eschatology is the modern church's version of gnosticism, with each and every Tom, Dick and Harry that comes along claiming to have secret, inside knowledge about this stuff; always claiming to be led, of course, by the Holy Spirit.

I'm just trying to get people to see Christ's words without their preconceived notions and doctrinal binders on. If you think that makes me a bad guy, so be it. I'm not looking for your approval.

Peace. Out.

Ya. I don't think we could have known this prior to when Israel became a nation or perhaps prior to when we knew when the Tetrads and H3 eclipse would take place.

Ps. 90.10 says the life of a person is 70 to 80 years. Split the difference at 75 years from 1948 is 2023. The Trib is 2015 to 2022.

Truly, when Israel was a nation again, we would know. Now we know.

You care hear the preterists rolling over in their graves.

And even though according to Ezekiel's prophecy on his side, we could know when Israel would be a nation again to the month of May 1948, we still wouldn't have known when the Tribulation and the day Jesus would step down until we cosmologically could figure out when the Tetrads would occur.

And I think you are absolutely right. It has to be of a certain time to gain the knowledge. I too have watched Mark Biltz videos and his conclusion of the evidence is outstanding. Perhaps showing others some of his work may be a good thing? He too speaks of the time-lines and shows the facts of just how precisely it all fits into the Biblical Calendar.

Well keep the info coming in, It certainly is the most interesting find in a long time!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back