Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are you an extravert or an introvert?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It feels like it's always very cold and dark. Now it has been pretty warm winter but still dark and depressive. Finland is listed as 21st of most suicidal countries and that's very scary because we have free healthcare here and we have very good living environment. If you look the list below, the countries from 1-20 are countries where are either huge population or just bad conditions to live but here in finland everything is okay but still everyone is so depressed here, it's dark and deprressive all the time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

It gets just as dark in northern Sweden and Norway and they have similarily good health care systems and living environments. Yet they don't have the same suicide rate.

But... sheeesh what the heck is wrong with those Greenlanders? They are first on the list BY FAR, more than twice the suicide rate of the second in the list.

More extra- than introvert, but I'm quite in the middle. I enjoy my alone time, but I also love talking to people. I love speaking in front of people.

There are introverts that are really introvert... they just want it calm and feel happy with that. And there are also introverts who are actually way more extravert than you'd think, but they are inhibited by shyness and lack of confidence. Basically they stay silent and retreat from people not because they enjoy it that way, but because they are scared of people. It's hard to tell the difference from the outside.
Yes,you are right.You have a good handle on people.

I talk more here to the strangers online than I do in real life.
But I am the same for encouragement and kindness- those are my real-life qualities. :)

You're in Finland, Air? I didn't realize that. You all have nice girls. I was reealy interested in a Finnish girl when I first me my (ex) wife. She had the sweetest accent and was one of the nicest people I've ever met.

I guess I'm kind of mixed. I'm extroverted around people I know, and small groups of people. The bigger the crowd, the more introverted I become. I'm not scared of people, just not one to jump up and be the life of the party in front of a crowd.

For some reason I don't understand, I seem to become invisible in crowds of 3 or more.

The TOG​

There is a disorder called "Seasonal Affective Disorder".You get very depressed if you do not get light.Some people even get special lights to sit under to help this.
I have seasonal affective disorder.
And I have ADD.
And I'm bi-polar.
What else you got?

More extra- than introvert, but I'm quite in the middle. I enjoy my alone time, but I also love talking to people. I love speaking in front of people.

There are introverts that are really introvert... they just want it calm and feel happy with that. And there are also introverts who are actually way more extravert than you'd think, but they are inhibited by shyness and lack of confidence. Basically they stay silent and retreat from people not because they enjoy it that way, but because they are scared of people. It's hard to tell the difference from the outside.
I'm scared of you Claudya.
You must be more extrovert than you think.
Just look at that sweet innocent little boy in my avatar.
You yell at him all the time.Will I ever evolve?

Q: How many introverts does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 5. As each introvert enters the room, he will position himself as far as possible from the others .That will put the 5th one in the middle, and he will be able to change the light bulb.

Q: How many extroverts does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 1. He just holds the bulb up to the socket and the world revolves around him.

The TOG​

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back