Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Artworks

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I guess I need some more practice, lol

This is turning into a project. Take pictures of pictures on one device, send to myself by email so can open it on my desktop and resize them and then post them ...sigh.

They are incredible Edward. Lots of beautiful detail. I like the colours used.
Mysterious too, because their history is unknown.
Love the work your dad has done. Thanks for all your efforts to share.

Here's some more of my dad's old school photoshop, lol. He said he got tired of seeing the man have so little to eat.
I hope this isn't offensive to anyone. He meant no disrespect. I think it's kinda cool. It's a print of Our Daily Bread and if I remember right, the man has a chunk of bread and a small bowl of soup with very little in it that's he's saying Grace over.

I guess his food has been blessed and multiplied, lol. I have heard a few testimonies of people who read in scripture that man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God, so they quit eating normal food and just feast on the Word at dinner time! And they don't lose weight!
Sorry about the reflection.

Our_Daily_Bread3_optimized_2_50.jpg
Hey it worked! I guess I'm getting the hang of it. Thank you, Sister Tessa.

Wow he's got a big sandwich now! I don't think anyone could take offense at that. I really like it. Your dad was good with Photoshop. I used to use a different one but I can't even remember what it was called now :lol

I think it was a Subway ad he cut up and used.

I'll post some of my sisters artwork tonight after work. I found a hand carved and painted lady too that someone did, I dont know who but its pretty cool

Lol. I found out yesterday....after all that stuff about learning to resize pictures I did...that my camera in my tablet has a size adjustment built in! I was looking for a way to turn on the flash and saw it, lol.

I will post some more soon. I have been very busy. I have so much going on! (Praise the Lord!)

Ok, I'll try to join in with my little Pah Rump a Pum Pum.... These are the newest things I'm doing for Sunday School so the kids can be taught the Bible and have the stories come more alive for them....

Back