Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Baby Formula 36-24-38

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I highly recommend against making your own baby formula!

It must be intensely sterilized to protect the youngest children, and it has to have a specific and complete set of nutrients to facilitate proper growth, health, and life.
So , do you recommend breast feeding ?

I don't reccommend that anyone try to load their own homemade ammuntion either. It's seriously dangerous, and you could put your eye out boy! One wrong recipe and the whole gun will just blow up in your face!

Better play it safe. Especially if the baby is hungry.
It doesn't matter that I've loaded thousands upon thousands of homemade ammunition shells over the years and my gun's never blown up. It's still better to be paranoid and safe rather than have what you need.

I don't reccommend that anyone try to load their own homemade ammuntion either. It's seriously dangerous, and you could put your eye out boy! One wrong recipe and the whole gun will just blow up in your face!

It doesn't matter that I've loaded thousands upon thousands of homemade ammunition shells over the years and my gun's never blown up. It's still better to be paranoid and safe rather than have what you need.
many babies have died from homemade formula.

I highly recommend against making your own baby formula!

It must be intensely sterilized to protect the youngest children, and it has to have a specific and complete set of nutrients to facilitate proper growth, health, and life.

That is a marketing ploy brother. Oh don't try this at home, our scientists are smarter than you and you would kill your baby so Buy Our Product and be safe.

Are you suggesting that you can not buy good ingrediants and make a batch of safe to consume baby formula?

PREPOSTEROUS!

Have you ever eaten any unpasturized cheese? Drank unpasturized milk? Even Honey isn't safe! It should thouroughly pasturized and cooked until all of the constituants are boiled off...

It would seem that you have a lot to learn about marketing.

That is a marketing ploy brother. Oh don't try this at home, our scientists are smarter than you and you would kill your baby so Buy Our Product and be safe.

Are you suggesting that you can not buy good ingrediants and make a batch of safe to consume baby formula?

PREPOSTEROUS!

Have you ever eaten any unpasturized cheese? Drank unpasturized milk? Even Honey isn't safe! It should thouroughly pasturized and cooked until all of the constituants are boiled off...

It would seem that you have a lot to learn about marketing.

I personally don't wash with shampoo. I looked at a label and the ingredients said ceteimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol and cyclopentasiloxane, whatever those chemicals are in some shampoo I'm not a chemist so I have no idea. I just read labels before I purchase a products now and if I'm not sure what is in it I stay away from it. It could be safe I don't know but if I don't know what something is then why would I consume it. Last time I washed with a bottle of shampoo it burnt my skin soaking myself in chemicals just so I could call myself clean.

The new enemy is apparently the humble ham sandwich. Parents being told they should not put it in there kids school lunches. Not sure about all the other processed foods. Must be Ham sandwich fault. Nothing like a processed cheese slice that tastes like plastic.

I wonder how many scientists have blown themselves up inventing new things. When they are successful its called safe and they called a progressive hero, when it goes wrong they get called a idiot and no one wants to know them, and the next will learn from there mistake and try something new.

Science the study of progress everyone loves and respects but don't understand how dangerous it can be and what some people have sacrificed. Like the Apollo mission that blew up a few people . Just one example.

The Israelites that were in bondage to Egypt for 400 years were never in as much bondage as modern day United States.
You do know they were not under bondage for 400 years…. They had the best grazing land in Egypt. It wasn’t until the last Pharaoh that they were put under bondage and oppressed which caused them to cry out to God for deliverance.

Once Pharaoh was destroyed, they wanted to go back to the way things were, in their nice lush grazing fields.

You do know they were not under bondage for 400 years…. They had the best grazing land in Egypt. It wasn’t until the last Pharaoh that they were put under bondage and oppressed which caused them to cry out to God for deliverance.

Once Pharaoh was destroyed, they wanted to go back to the way things were, in their nice lush grazing fields.

That's true! That reinforces my statement too, they had it pretty good for a long time. Those were the good old days they said, lol.

Notice any parellels with modern day united states? I sure do, and I can see we never had it so good as they did. We have bad Pharoah in the White House now and it's getting worse fast.

What is science these days. A man can get pregnant and a natural disaster is a cows fault because it farted?

What is science these days. A man can get pregnant and a natural disaster is a cows fault because it farted?
Well, a Transman can still have a womb, and flatulence has high amounts of co2.

Science is research and building on what we know through demonstrable means.

When it's clarified like you have said transman that is correct. A biological woman and a transman can get pregnant. I identify as a man in gender and a man biologically and I cannot get pregnant.

There is woman, transman, man, transwoman.

As for emmitions I have always wondered how carbon taxes saves the planet. It just makes everyone more broke while someone gets billions in cash. Its not exactly a problem solver. But that's how the world rolls, always trying to convince everyone they need to hand over all there cash to save the planet.

As for emmitions I have always wondered how carbon taxes saves the planet. It just makes everyone more broke while someone gets billions in cash. Its not exactly a problem solver. But that's how the world rolls, always trying to convince everyone they need to hand over all there cash to save the planet.
Thr taxes don't really do much. The idea is to incentives businesses to find alternative methods, but really lobbying just turned it into groups trying to get exceptions.

Thr taxes don't really do much. The idea is to incentives businesses to find alternative methods, but really lobbying just turned it into groups trying to get exceptions.

I seen a article they want to tax cow and sheep burps. Nothing like blaming and taxing animals for living there natural daily lives in peace. Then again animals always get blamed. If someone fart and dog is around its always dog fault.

How many trillions do you think has been spent saving the world?. I mean the war on drugs, the war on terror, the war on virus, the war on climate, and everything else.

How's it all going?. Everyone healthier and feel safer now.?

Back